What kind of President would allow 9.1% inflation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell us what is made up. The world and most Republicans are seeing a rigged election is made up.
They are asking Trump to shut up about a rigged election. It is hurting the party.
Russia! Russia! Russia!

Who cares what the world thinks? The election was a swindle.

The point I was making is the Trump minions think Biden is horrible because of 9% inflation but it was OK for Reagan.
I agree, he President has limited control on inflation.
The inflation you blame on Reagan he inherited from Jimmy Carter. Inflation increased all through the Carter administration and then decreased once Regaon got into office. How stupid can you be?
1657866663836.png

Biden may have some influence but most variables are not under his control. That is my point. The Trump minions vilify Biden for 9% inflation but not Reagan.
Biden is in charge of how much we spend by borrowing it. That's what causes inflation.

Thousands of businesses have bankrupted themselves.
And biden has bankrupted thousands of them.

There has never been more businesses close than during Trump's Presidency.
Is that Trump's fault or COVID.
Evidence?

Use your brain dumbass. I hate Trump , but it was COVID. I am not going to blame him just because I don't like him.
You trained Monkeys do everything possible to make Trump look good and his opponents look bad but you do not use truth.
You hate Trump because you're a fucking prog. We didn't create 9.1% inflation and $5.00/gal gas.

Red herring.

I provided you a link which shows BBB would SAVE trillions.

Where is your evidence it would cost trillions?

Common sense is all the evidence you need.
You probably believed Obamacare was going to save so much money it would pay down the national debt. Hahahahahahahha

Thousands of businesses have bankrupted themselves.
There has never been more businesses close than during Trump's Presidency. Is that Trump's fault or COVID.
Use your brain dumbass. I hate Trump , but it was COVID. I am not going to blame him just because I don't like him.
You trained Monkeys do everything possible to make Trump look good and his opponents look bad but you do not use truth.
/———/ “There has never been more businesses close than during Trump's Presidency”
Stop playing stupid. The governors shut down their state’s economy. NYC mayor democrat Deblasio ordered the City businesses to close. The president wanted to reopen sooner.

Then why do you post in talking points?

Should we have just let the Great Depression run it’s course and do nothing?

Or the Great Recession?

Both started under republic presidents.
/——-/ The depression and all recessions are self-correcting. It’s government interference that makes them worse and last longer.

Last edited:
/———/ “There has never been more businesses close than during Trump's Presidency”
Stop playing stupid. The governors shut down their state’s economy. NYC mayor democrat Deblasio ordered the City businesses to close. The president wanted to reopen sooner.

These leftists know Trump didn’t shut down businesses yet they have to post it. It’s a mental disorder.

Forum List

Back