🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Kind of State in Israel?

I have it on good authority that Israel is a light unto the nations.

The term originated from verses in the Book of Isaiah:

"Yea, He saith, 'It is too light a thing for you to be My servant, to establish the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the scions of Israel, and I shall submit you as a light unto the nations, to be My salvation until the end of the earth' (Isaiah, 49:6)

"I the LORD have called unto you in righteousness, and have taken hold of your hand, and submitted you as the people's covenant, as a light unto the nations" (Isaiah, 42:6)

"And unto your light, nations shall walk, and kings unto the brightness of your rising" (Isaiah, 60:3)

The context of these three references (ch. 41–42, 49, and 60) are a prophecy of comfort (Hebrew: נבואת נחמה) and a promise to the people of Israel, in which God will restore the people of Israel to their land, and this return will cause the rest of the nations to open their eyes, and look up to the people of Israel.

Light Unto the Nations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Clearly, the Arabs who set the Arab Spring in motion aspired to the same kind of enlightened, progressive governments in their countries that all the citizens of Israel now enjoy, and when more of Israel's neighbors come to see and appreciate this light, peace will come to this region.

Really.

Israel's military has been pounding on Palestinian civilians for over 60 years and have not won anything yet.

The sluts and dogs of mecca have been murdering jews for 1400 years and are still
mired in their own filth and covered with the sores of impetigo -----AND remain,
largely, the SAME ILLITERATE PIGS they were back then

Maybe, but they have most of our money. :D

yes----there was oil under their unwashed asses -----now they have both money and impetigo

All you have to offer is your little brain and a Big Mouth. Israel ( Where a Jewish Majority) and Non- Jews live is " Apartheid" but a NJA " Palestinian State" isn't? How do you feel about other Arab States where Jews aren't allowed? Of course you do not see anything wrong with that; You racist bigot.

Still can't tell me what the Palestinians are doing to " negotiate". That's because you can't. All you can offer is your Anti- Israel, Pro- Palestinian bigoted, racist Big Mouth

WHICH IS WHY THERE WILL NEVER BE A " PALESTINIAN STATE":clap2:
One thing Palestinians are not doing today is building settlements in Israel.
"Negotiations" are impossible with those who refuse to stop stealing land and water during actual "negotiations." Can you wrap your pathic "mind" around that?

NJA means there will be no IDF snipers killing Arab children for sport when Palestine comes into existence.

If Israel is such an exalted place, why aren't you living there?
Are you posting from Gaza where your heart is?
"RAFAH, Gaza Strip — The image of Hamas’ long-exiled chief triumphantly walking around the Gaza Strip, flashing victory signs beside Islamic militant leaders Friday, illustrates how the group’s defiance of Israel is forcing a change in Palestinian politics.

"Buoyed by the rise of fellow Islamists in Egypt, Hamas chief Khaled Mashaal and his allies are confronting Israel with the specter of a change in the balance of power between the two rival Palestinian factions — Hamas and the Western-backed Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas’ Fatah."

Flashing victory signs, exiled Hamas chief tours Gaza for first time; Israel looks other way - The Washington Post

Is your heart in peace or plunder, Hossie?

One thing Palestinians are not doing today is building settlements in Israel.
"Negotiations" are impossible with those who refuse to stop stealing land and water during actual "negotiations." Can you wrap your pathic "mind" around that?

NJA means there will be no IDF snipers killing Arab children for sport when Palestine comes into existence.

If Israel is such an exalted place, why aren't you living there?
Are you posting from Gaza where your heart is?
"RAFAH, Gaza Strip — The image of Hamas’ long-exiled chief triumphantly walking around the Gaza Strip, flashing victory signs beside Islamic militant leaders Friday, illustrates how the group’s defiance of Israel is forcing a change in Palestinian politics.

"Buoyed by the rise of fellow Islamists in Egypt, Hamas chief Khaled Mashaal and his allies are confronting Israel with the specter of a change in the balance of power between the two rival Palestinian factions — Hamas and the Western-backed Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas’ Fatah."

Flashing victory signs, exiled Hamas chief tours Gaza for first time; Israel looks other way - The Washington Post

Is your heart in peace or plunder, Hossie?
Well my heart certainly isn't with you and your Muslim buddies in Gaza who think it is their duty to kill Jews for Allah. Nor is my heart where I want to kill people, whomever they are (Jews, Christians, Buddhists, Hindus, Muslims of different sects) just because of their religious differences. By the way, Georgie, just in case you are out of work and looking for a new job............
Pakistani Taliban recruit via Facebook | News.com.au

How many civilians in your neighborhood have Pakistani Muslims killed?

" US drone strike in Shin Warsak, South Waziristan on December 1 2012 marked the 300th drone strike in Pakistan of Barack Obama’s presidency, according to Bureau research.

"The attack was the second since President Obama’s re-election on November 6. It reportedly killed Abdul Rehman al-Zaman Yemeni, described as an al Qaeda commander, along with up to three others.

"Although the pace of strikes has slowed considerably this year, CIA attacks have struck Pakistan’s tribal areas on average once every five days during Obama’s first term – six times more than under George W Bush."

The Reaper Presidency: Obama

What would you guess is each missile's profit margin?

" US drone strike in Shin Warsak, South Waziristan on December 1 2012 marked the 300th drone strike in Pakistan of Barack Obama’s presidency, according to Bureau research.

"The attack was the second since President Obama’s re-election on November 6. It reportedly killed Abdul Rehman al-Zaman Yemeni, described as an al Qaeda commander, along with up to three others.

"Although the pace of strikes has slowed considerably this year, CIA attacks have struck Pakistan’s tribal areas on average once every five days during Obama’s first term – six times more than under George W Bush."

As long as the missles send terrorist leaders to the Happy Hunting Ground, the cost is within budget.

Notice that Georgie Boy doesn't mention how many innocent people the Pakistanis have murdered. Nor does he mention the Pakistani soldiers who give intelligence to the Taliban who in turn murder our military. Evidently he has no problem with that. Remember, Georgie, you are always free to leave this country for another country where you will feel more comfortable. Then again, you could also take yourself to the Mojave Desert and be a martyr.

The Taliban isn't murdering "our military" in the US, are they?
If we weren't occupying another country in violation of international law, "our military" would not be getting killed by Muslims.
Maybe you should sign up for another tour, or two?

As long as the missles send terrorist leaders to the Happy Hunting Ground, the cost is within budget.
What's your definition of "terrorist?"

If we weren't occupying another country in violation of international law, "our military" would not be getting killed by Muslims.

The taliban are islamicists who advocate the murder of non muslims----the same kind of people who join the taliban come to the US hoping to blow up TIMES SQUARE----on a saturday nite your concept of isolationism is really cute I assure you---it does not work----in fact isolationism was the major theme of the PRO HITLER propaganda of the mid-1930s -----both in england and in the USA and lots of disgusting people supported the idea

irosie91, georgephillip, et al,

Don't get side tracked, mixing apples and oranges.

The taliban are islamicists who advocate the murder of non muslims----the same kind of people who join the taliban come to the US hoping to blow up TIMES SQUARE----on a saturday nite your concept of isolationism is really cute I assure you---it does not work----in fact isolationism was the major theme of the PRO HITLER propaganda of the mid-1930s -----both in england and in the USA and lots of disgusting people supported the idea
(COMMENT)

The Israeli/Palestinian issue is all about the Palestinian seeing themselves as the (virtual) victims of displacement, after the British Mandate, under a non-Islamic Government (Israel). The Palestinians see themselves as an indigenous population which have been displaced under a self proclaimed Jewish Regime.

The Taliban see themselves as a government in exile, displaced by a US Regime Change effort. The Taliban see themselves as an indigenous resistance force - fighting against the invasion and occupation, by foreign invaders, to reestablish their government.

These are two completely different situations, mutually exclusive of each other, with virtually nothing in common.

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:
irosie91, georgephillip, et al,

Don't get side tracked, mixing apples and oranges.

(COMMENT)

The Israeli/Palestinian issue is all about the Palestinian seeing themselves as the (virtual) victims of displacement, after the British Mandate, under a non-Islamic Government (Israel). The Palestinians see themselves as an indigenous population which have been displaced under a self proclaimed Jewish Regime.

The Taliban see themselves as a government in exile, displaced by a US Regime Change effort. The Taliban see themselves as an indigenous resistance force - fighting against the invasion and occupation, by foreign invaders, to reestablish their government.

These are two completely different situations, mutually exclusive of each other, with virtually nothing in common.

Most Respectfully,
R

no R. wrong---I got my education about the islamic mindset----from muslims from MANY MANY PARTS OF THE WORLD The "palestinians" see themselves as THE OWNERS OF MUSLIM LAND -----the entire middle east They see jews as NON OWNERS
no matter from where those jews originated. even those who lived in palestine far longer than any "MUSLIM ARAB" did The story about "palestinians" being ABORIGINALS-----even they do not buy it. It is just propaganda they are willing to USE.
becasue it helps JUSTIFY THE ISLAMIC CLAIM TO PALESTINE. Always remember---the "palestinian" thing is not----a case of "WE WERE HERE FIRST" it is a case of ---MUHUMMAD FLEW IN HERE ON HIS FLYING HORSE ---and then Sala'adin came---so NOW
now it is MUSLIM LAND FOREVER------forget about that "PHILISTINE" thing---no one
believes it

as to the Taliban----they are PAKISTANIS intent on creating a SHARIAH PARADISE out
of Afghanistan strict shariah law-----that is their goal-----they do not even consider
themselves AFGHANI and, indeed they are not------they do not even speak the same
language that the AFGHANIS speak-----the taliban largely speak URDU---the Afghanis
speak PASHTUN which contains more FARSI than does Urdu How do I know? I encountered their friends and relatives right here in the USA I am short and pakistanis find me a very easy conversationalist

irosie91, et al,

Again, apples and oranges.

no R. wrong---I got my education about the islamic mindset----from muslims from MANY MANY PARTS OF THE WORLD The "palestinians" see themselves as THE OWNERS OF MUSLIM LAND -----the entire middle east They see jews as NON OWNERS
no matter from where those jews originated. even those who lived in palestine far longer than any "MUSLIM ARAB" did The story about "palestinians" being ABORIGINALS-----even they do not buy it. It is just propaganda they are willing to USE.
becasue it helps JUSTIFY THE ISLAMIC CLAIM TO PALESTINE. Always remember---the "palestinian" thing is not----a case of "WE WERE HERE FIRST" it is a case of ---MUHUMMAD FLEW IN HERE ON HIS FLYING HORSE ---and then Sala'adin came---so NOW
now it is MUSLIM LAND FOREVER------forget about that "PHILISTINE" thing---no one
believes it
(COMMENT)

Who "owns" the land has nothing what so ever to do with the "national sovereignty" issue (what country it is). There are many parcels of land that have continuous family ownership but under different government administrations changed over time (Ottoman Empire, British Mandate, Israel). A government doesn't "own" a country (individuals own property), it leads the country. In the case of the Palestinian/Arab (outside Israel or other sovereignties) Palestinian leadership is in chaos, with no real single voice.

These are two different causes of action.

• Governmental/nationalistic sovereignty
  • Property Ownership

as to the Taliban----they are PAKISTANIS intent on creating a SHARIAH PARADISE out
of Afghanistan strict shariah law-----that is their goal-----they do not even consider
themselves AFGHANI and, indeed they are not------they do not even speak the same
language that the AFGHANIS speak-----the taliban largely speak URDU---the Afghanis
speak PASHTUN which contains more FARSI than does Urdu How do I know? I encountered their friends and relatives right here in the USA I am short and pakistanis find me a very easy conversationalist
(COMMENT)

There are two different factions of Taliban; they are tribal, not nationalist (Afghanistan or Pakistan).

In Afghanistan, they were a combination of Mujahadeen and Pashtun tribesmen who came together to fight against the Soviet invasion in the 1980s. While it is true that there is a very strong connection between Pashtun tribesmen and the Madrassas (a Pakistani religious schools system), the fighters in Afghanistan began to split.

• Afghan Taliban leadership – also know as the Quetta Shura has Mullah Muhammad Omar as The Afghan Taliban’s Supreme Leader. Mullah Muhammad Omar is the leader of the Afghan Government in Exile, with the current objective to regain control of Afghanistan after the American Regime Change.

• The Pakistan Taliban, currently under the command of Hakimullah Mehsud, is better known as the Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP). Most recently, there seems to be a struggle between Mehsud and Wali-ur-Rehman for leadership, with the informed TTP contacts betting that Wali-ur-Rehman will replace Hakimullah Mehsud. The current objective of the TTP is to topple the US influenced government in Pakistan.

The two Taliban organizations have a common origin, but have now begun to carve-out two separate strongholds under different leaderships.

(AGAIN)

It is my intention to suggest that mixing or trying to make some association between the Arab-Israeli situation and the US/Coalition-Afghan/Pakistan situation is a mistake. They have completely different dynamics.

Most Respectfully,
R

The Israeli/Palestinian issue is all about the Palestinian seeing themselves as the (virtual) victims of displacement, after the British Mandate, under a non-Islamic Government (Israel).
Philistines and dictionaries don't mix, of course.
The Palestinians see themselves as an indigenous population which have been displaced under a self proclaimed Jewish Regime.
It's part of the philistine occupation, of course, seeing things.

There is a very important COMMONALITY----between the TALIBAN and the ARABIST MOVEMENT into which the 'palestinians' have been inserted Both are manifestations of "ISLAMIC IMPERIALISM" ----<<<< see? simple that being the case both are bloody and dangerous to the civilized world

9/11 was a direct cause of our involvement and siding with Israel.

9/11 was a direct cause of our involvement and siding with Israel.

Ima's comment is VERY VERY remeniscent of the pro Adolf propaganda of
the mid to late `1930s which centered on the idea that the world
would have no problem with Adolf if it simply let him have the Sudenten-
land and did whatever he wished with HIS JEWS. In fact the prominent
LEADER who spoke to millions via radio ---Father Charles Coughlin so stated
vehemently to his millions of avid listeners---in something like 1938---
somethings never change-------shit always stinks

irosie91, et al,

There (actually) may be more truth to this than you may think. And this connection may explain why, in may facets, the various parties to conflict, cannot come to any common ground or resolution.

Genetically:
  • MAO-A Gene
  • VMAT-2 Gene

There is a very important COMMONALITY----between the TALIBAN and the ARABIST MOVEMENT into which the 'palestinians' have been inserted Both are manifestations of "ISLAMIC IMPERIALISM" ----<<<< see? simple that being the case both are bloody and dangerous to the civilized world
(COMMENT)

This is a matter of perspective. It is just as important that we be able to see ourselves through their eyes, as well as, we can see ourselves in the mirror.

There is very little question that we see Islamic Fanaticism as barbaric, cruel and inhuman - with little or no potential for cultural advancement; or corrupting the human genome, and poisoning the species as a whole. But that is a one was single view. They may hold a similar view of us.

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:

Forum List

Back