🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Kind of State in Israel?

Terrorist is an Israeli propaganda term so it is no surprise that most Palestinian organizations get called this name. If you take a close look at these groups: (1)They do not operate outside of Palestine's borders.
Indeed, they've never had neither borders, nor "palestine", of course.
(2)They do not target "civilians" (the legal term is "protected persons") as defined by the Fourth Geneva Convention.
Indeed, any jew for them is a target, of course.
They simply do not match the definition of terrorists.
Indeed, they're unique terrorists, of course.

Terrorist is an Israeli propaganda term so it is no surprise that most Palestinian organizations get called this name. If you take a close look at these groups: (1)They do not operate outside of Palestine's borders.
Indeed, they've never had neither borders, nor "palestine", of course.
(2)They do not target "civilians" (the legal term is "protected persons") as defined by the Fourth Geneva Convention.
Indeed, any jew for them is a target, of course.
Indeed, they're unique terrorists, of course.

If you examine tinnie's posts-----you can understand the DEFINITIONS
of his terms which are actually precisely consistent with the definition of
terms employed by both Hamas and Al Azhar koranic scholars. A muslim
who sneaks into the house of a jew for the purpose of slitting the throats
of infants ---is NOT A TERRORIST he is a MUJAHAD Mujahad
roughly means----a PERSON DOING JIHAD the word "jihad" is
something like "holy endeavor" By the some token---a person
who launches nail bombs ---an instrument which functions
almost exclusively as a means of killing children and has no other
"military" use. -----ie ---one cannot expect to destroy a weapons
cache with a nail bomb or a fortress or a tank nor it is useful
in REPELLING an invading force ----the killing of jewish children
is also DEFINED AS JIHAD (ie holy endeavor)

P F Tinmore, et al,

I cannot hardly believe you said this! I've been wrong all these years?

Terrorist is an Israeli propaganda term so it is no surprise that most Palestinian organizations get called this name.

If you take a close look at these groups:

(1)They do not operate outside of Palestine's borders.

The PA was set up by foreigners to outsource Israel's occupation to a Palestinian face.
(COMMENT)

And here, all this time, I thought that a terrorist engages in the systematic use of terror as a means of coercion.

I didn't know that Palestine had official borders. But I will grant that Palestinian Terrorists generally operate regionally, in the Middle East.

I suppose they are all foreigners, non-Palestine, is that correct? And they never launched a rocket into Israel, they never blew-up a bus, opened fire on civilian cars, highjacked a plane, or bombed civilians at a border crossing.

I supposed they didn't bomb the Rosh Ha'ir Restaurant; Bombed of American convoy in the Gaza Strip, or detonated a bomb in the Main Cafeteria at the Hebrew University, Jerusalem, Israel; all of which killed American Citizens. No, --- of course not. A Palestinian would never do that. It was all foreigners.

Now I suppose that all these organizations don't have a membership of the indigenous population known as "Palestinians."

• Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO)
  • The Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP)
  • Abu Nidal
  • HAMAS (Islamic Resistance Movement)
  • Hizballah (Party of God)
  • The Palestine Islamic Jihad (PIJ)
  • Palestine Liberation Front (PLF)
  • Al-Aqsa Brigade
  • The Tanzim

And none of these organizations have never received material, economic, or direct support that has been used to conduct operations I've asked about. (Terrorist Supporter)

No -- "They do not target "civilians" (the legal term is "protected persons") as defined by the Fourth Geneva Convention."

I'll be sure to tell the families of:

• Daniel Wultz, 16, of Weston, Florida
  • John Branchizio, 37, US Embassy in Tel Aviv
  • Mark Parson, 31, US Embassy in Tel Aviv
  • John Martin Linde, 30, US Embassy in Tel Aviv
  • David Applebaum, 51, Cleveland, Ohio
  • Nava Applebaum, 20, Cleveland, Ohio
  • Goldie Taubenfeld, 43, New Square, New York
  • Shmuel Taubenfeld, 3 months, New Square, New York
  • Mordechai Reinitz, 49, Monsey, New York
  • Yitzhak Reinitz, 9, Monsey, New York
  • Tehilla Nathanson, 3, Monsey, New York
  • etc
  • etc
  • etc

OK, I believe you!

Most Respectfully,
R

P F Tinmore, et al,

I cannot hardly believe you said this! I've been wrong all these years?

Terrorist is an Israeli propaganda term so it is no surprise that most Palestinian organizations get called this name.

If you take a close look at these groups:

(1)They do not operate outside of Palestine's borders.

The PA was set up by foreigners to outsource Israel's occupation to a Palestinian face.
(COMMENT)

And here, all this time, I thought that a terrorist engages in the systematic use of terror as a means of coercion.

I didn't know that Palestine had official borders. But I will grant that Palestinian Terrorists generally operate regionally, in the Middle East.

I suppose they are all foreigners, non-Palestine, is that correct? And they never launched a rocket into Israel, they never blew-up a bus, opened fire on civilian cars, highjacked a plane, or bombed civilians at a border crossing.

I supposed they didn't bomb the Rosh Ha'ir Restaurant; Bombed of American convoy in the Gaza Strip, or detonated a bomb in the Main Cafeteria at the Hebrew University, Jerusalem, Israel; all of which killed American Citizens. No, --- of course not. A Palestinian would never do that. It was all foreigners.

Now I suppose that all these organizations don't have a membership of the indigenous population known as "Palestinians."

• Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO)
  • The Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP)
  • Abu Nidal
  • HAMAS (Islamic Resistance Movement)
  • Hizballah (Party of God)
  • The Palestine Islamic Jihad (PIJ)
  • Palestine Liberation Front (PLF)
  • Al-Aqsa Brigade
  • The Tanzim

And none of these organizations have never received material, economic, or direct support that has been used to conduct operations I've asked about. (Terrorist Supporter)

No -- "They do not target "civilians" (the legal term is "protected persons") as defined by the Fourth Geneva Convention."

I'll be sure to tell the families of:

• Daniel Wultz, 16, of Weston, Florida
  • John Branchizio, 37, US Embassy in Tel Aviv
  • Mark Parson, 31, US Embassy in Tel Aviv
  • John Martin Linde, 30, US Embassy in Tel Aviv
  • David Applebaum, 51, Cleveland, Ohio
  • Nava Applebaum, 20, Cleveland, Ohio
  • Goldie Taubenfeld, 43, New Square, New York
  • Shmuel Taubenfeld, 3 months, New Square, New York
  • Mordechai Reinitz, 49, Monsey, New York
  • Yitzhak Reinitz, 9, Monsey, New York
  • Tehilla Nathanson, 3, Monsey, New York
  • etc
  • etc
  • etc

OK, I believe you!

Most Respectfully,
R

I guess to the Nazis of this board, this isnt terrorism

List of Palestinian suicide attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Those are only the suicide attacks, they dont include the throat slitting or gunfire at CLOSE RANGE

"On June 8, 1967 while patrolling in international waters[2] in the Eastern Mediterranean Sea, USS Liberty (AGTR-5) was savagely attacked without warning or justification by air and naval forces of the state of Israel.[3]

"Of a crew of 294 officers and men[4] (including three civilians)[5], the ship suffered thirty four (34) killed in action and one hundred seventy four (174) wounded in action.[6] The ship itself, a Forty Million ($40,000,000) Dollar state of the art signals intelligence (SIGINT) platform, was so badly damaged that it never sailed on an operational mission again and was sold in 1970 for $101,666.66 as scrap[7] .

"Israel acknowledged the following facts without qualification:

"USS Liberty was an American ship, hence a neutral vis-à-vis the June 1967 war between Israel and its Arab neighbors.[8]
USS Liberty remained in international waters at all times on June 8, 1967[9] .
The attacking Israeli forces never made a positive identification of the nationality of USS Liberty before unleashing deadly force in their attack on the ship."

USS Liberty Memorial: Summary of Events

"On June 8, 1967 while patrolling in international waters[2] in the Eastern Mediterranean Sea, USS Liberty (AGTR-5) was savagely attacked without warning or justification by air and naval forces of the state of Israel.[3]

"Of a crew of 294 officers and men[4] (including three civilians)[5], the ship suffered thirty four (34) killed in action and one hundred seventy four (174) wounded in action.[6] The ship itself, a Forty Million ($40,000,000) Dollar state of the art signals intelligence (SIGINT) platform, was so badly damaged that it never sailed on an operational mission again and was sold in 1970 for $101,666.66 as scrap[7] .

"USS Liberty was an American ship, hence a neutral vis-à-vis the June 1967 war between Israel and its Arab neighbors.[8]
The attacking Israeli forces never made a positive identification of the nationality of USS Liberty before unleashing deadly force in their attack on the ship."

No dice, George.

When all else fails, the anti-Semites like Georgie Boy pull up the Liberty incident. If all the readers were being paid each time the Liberty incident was dragged up, we would all be very wealthy. What Georgie Boy doesn't realize is that there are many military men, even those who were in the service at the time of the Liberty incident, who think it was just an accident that happened in the fog of war and that the Liberty was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Of course, Georgie Boy never served in the military since he hates the U.S. military in the first place so he would not know of these accidents which happen many times. By the way, Georgie Boy, do you happen to be a Palestinian yourself?

None of those alleged "military men" you reference include the 260 survivors of Israel's deliberate assault on Liberty, you know, the actual eye witnesses to the crime...

"Survivors report that the torpedo boat crews swept the decks of USS Liberty with continuous machine gun fire, targeting communications equipment and any crewmembers who ventured above decks.[22]

"Damage control firefighters, who had already risked their lives merely by appearing on deck, had to abandon their efforts because their fire hoses had been shredded by machine gun fire.[23]

"Survivors also report that the torpedo boat crews fired on the inflated life boats launched by the crew after the captain gave the order 'prepare to abandon ship.'[24] This order had to be rescinded because the crew was unable to stand on the main deck without being fired upon and the life rafts were destroyed as they were launched."

I have been involved in the INVESTIGATION of many INJURIES
including military injuries. Injured persons virtually always
BLAME SOMEONE The sense of that boys on the SS Liberty
have that they were being KNOWINGLY ATTACKED ----as a US
ship is not at all surprising. Military people understand this
phenomenon

I have been involved in the INVESTIGATION of many INJURIES
including military injuries. Injured persons virtually always
BLAME SOMEONE The sense of that boys on the SS Liberty
have that they were being KNOWINGLY ATTACKED ----as a US
ship is not at all surprising. Military people understand this
phenomenon
"After more than two hours of unremitting assault, the Israelis finally halted their attack. One of the torpedo boats approached the Liberty. This same torpedo boat crew had been circling the ship, machine-gunning anyone who stuck his head above decks, as well as the lifeboats the crew had put over the side.

"What had changed? The Israeli government knew that US aircraft carriers had just launched aircraft to come to Liberty's aid and the attack was quickly called off.

"The Israeli government called the US Embassy and said that they had made a 'mistake.'

"A torpedo boat officer asked in English over a bullhorn: 'Do you need any help?'

"The wounded commander of the Liberty, Captain William McGonagle, instructed the quartermaster to respond emphatically: "Fuck you.'"

AND YOURS!

USS Liberty Memorial: Quotes Main Page

try again georgie-----the assault on the SS Liberty was more in the vicinity of 1/2 hour during my time in active duty-----there were lots of accidental military deaths---
I served in peace time. During my son's tour-----several----not in war-----domestic things, My father who was a petty officer during world war II-----never stopped blaming himself for
a kid who fell overboard-----he had given a responsibility to another man who he later decided
was simply not UP TO THE TASK of checking a KNOT

try again georgie-----the assault on the SS Liberty was more in the vicinity of 1/2 hour during my time in active duty-----there were lots of accidental military deaths---
I served in peace time. During my son's tour-----several----not in war-----domestic things, My father who was a petty officer during world war II-----never stopped blaming himself for
a kid who fell overboard-----he had given a responsibility to another man who he later decided
One of your own, rosie:

"'They must understand that a mistake was made here,' Spector said. 'The
fool is one who wanders about in the dark in dangerous places, so they
should not come with any complaints.'

Brig Gen. Yiftah Spector, Israeli Air Force, in an interview with the Jerusalem Post."

The only mistake was trusting an "ally" like Spector and Israel.

Spector was right------wandering around in an arena of war without making sure ------the OTHER SIDE knows you are not the enemy-----is really stupid.

An arena of war is not a spectator sport

In fact even wandering around in an arena of war ----after INFORMING
the players -----is very dangerous. ----an ARENA OF WAR is VERY
dangerous to EVERYONE PRESENT------the number of deaths by
FRIENDLY FIRE is startling -----I heard figures ----from this and that
person in the NAVY ---that were scary------and was horrified by a
few "incidents" that did come to my attention

One of your own, rosie:

Brig Gen. Yiftah Spector, Israeli Air Force, in an interview with the Jerusalem Post."

The Muslims can kill thousands in a short period, and Georgie Boy sits back and pulls up the Liberty incident for the umpteenth time. Does anyone think that Georgie would bring up the fact that we give a lot of money to Pakistan, and in turn many in the Pakistani Army give intelligence to the Taliban so that they can kill our soldiers. Then again Georgie Boy doesn't care how many American soldiers are killed because he hates our American military. He doesn't even care about anyone killed on the Liberty, but just uses the incident because Israel was involved. I guess Georgie Boy, living in Los Angeles, is too busy posting his same old stuff on message boards that he can't drive north of his home to the Naval Bases in Ventura county and ask the retired military men going in to do their shopping what they think about the Liberty incident.

Spector was right------wandering around in an arena of war without making sure ------the OTHER SIDE knows you are not the enemy-----is really stupid.

An arena of war is not a spectator sport

In fact even wandering around in an arena of war ----after INFORMING
the players -----is very dangerous. ----an ARENA OF WAR is VERY
dangerous to EVERYONE PRESENT------the number of deaths by
FRIENDLY FIRE is startling -----I heard figures ----from this and that
person in the NAVY ---that were scary------and was horrified by a
few "incidents" that did come to my attention
"General Spector was the Israeli pilot who launched the attack, in clear violation of international law, on the unarmed USS Liberty sailing in international waters.

"Shamelessly, in that same interview, the reporter wrote of him:

"'He added he remains baffled that the conspiracy theories live on that
Israel deliberately attacked the US intelligence ship. He suggested it
might be due to anti-Semitism, or anti-Israeli sentiments' [on the part of
the Liberty crewmembers he tried to kill]."

I'm baffled how shit like Spector (and you) bite the hand that feeds you without noticing that's a very dangerous practice most steaming piles learn to avoid.
Hopefully Spector and you reap what you sow.

One of your own, rosie:

The Muslims can kill thousands in a short period, and Georgie Boy sits back and pulls up the Liberty incident for the umpteenth time. Does anyone think that Georgie would bring up the fact that we give a lot of money to Pakistan, and in turn many in the Pakistani Army give intelligence to the Taliban so that they can kill our soldiers. Then again Georgie Boy doesn't care how many American soldiers are killed because he hates our American military. He doesn't even care about anyone killed on the Liberty, but just uses the incident because Israel was involved. I guess Georgie Boy, living in Los Angeles, is too busy posting his same old stuff on message boards that he can't drive north of his home to the Naval Bases in Ventura county and ask the retired military men going in to do their shopping what they think about the Liberty incident.
Since I never perceived the slightest threat to the US homeland or its legitimate national interest from Korea, Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan , and Pakistan COMBINED, I find it revealing how those who "choose" to participate in the killing of millions of innocent human beings have few qualms about the "chosen" people killing Americans who weren't engaged in war crimes.

What made you take part in the US invasion and occupation of South Vietnam, Hossie?
The same pathic lies that prop up the Jewish State?

:D
artfulcodger,

Where did you get this nonsense?

once again Rocky, your ignorance is astounding, but you should probably be aware that this version of eventS stands in stark contradiction to the public statementS of Menachem Begin...Ezer Weitzman and Mosche Dayan---all of whom confirm Israel's role in initiating the 67 land-grab for purposes of expansion...I think these three carry a tad more authority on the matter....LMFAO!!!!!
(COMMENT)

Israel entered the conflict in '67 as a defensive measure.

Certain key points and position were taken as strategic military value. Yes they admit to that. In fact, the continued occupation of selected points are still justified for that reason.

GEN Moshe Dayan has been reported to have expressed some misgiving in the capture of the Golan Heights.

But the conflict would not have been triggered if the various Arab Forces had not been massed for attack. So there was no intent at the time of the conflict for land acquisition.

Most Respectfully,
R

THIS IS THE REASON FOR THE 1967 WAR THAT THE ARABS STARTED. RERGARDING THE GOLAN HEIGHTS SYRIA WAS USING IT AS AN ADVANTAGE POINT TO SHOOT DOWN AT ISRAELIS. SOMETHING THE PRO- PALESTINIANS WON'T ADMIT TO. DE- NIAL IS NOT THE RIVER :eusa_boohoo:

Between 1966 and 1967 Israel’s borders saw repeated Arab terrorist attacks and Syrian military activity.[32] On May 11, UN Secretary General U Thant leveled criticism at Syria for its sponsorship of Palestinian terrorism, denouncing those attacks as "deplorable," "insidious" and "menaces to peace."[33]

During 1965-7, Israel's armed forces staged numerous provocations along the Israeli-Syrian border area.[34] This escalation led the Syrians and the Soviets to believe Israel was planning to overthrow the Syrian regime using military force.[34] On April 7, 1967, a serious incident broke out between Israel and Syria over a cultivation problem within the demilitarized zone. Israel took military action against Syria, and eventually both sides employed artillery, tanks, and mortars.[35] During this clash Israeli airstrikes were launched a few miles from Damascus. Israel bombed both Syrian border villages, and Syrian military targets, and had refused a cease-fire proposal by the Chairman of Mixed Armistice Commission. After several hours the United Nations Truce Supervision Organization managed to arrange a cease-fire. Following this confrontation Arab governments pledged their support to Syria, but also complained that the Jordanian air force had done nothing to help Syrian planes even when they were shot down in Jordanian airspace.[36]

In May 1967, Israeli officials began to publicly threaten military action against Syria if Syria did not stop Palestinian guerrillas from crossing the border into Israel.[37] Following that, Nasser received false intelligence reports from the Soviet Union that an Israeli attack on Syria was imminent.[38][39][40][41][42] Egyptian intelligence later confirmed that the Soviet reports of Israeli force concentrations were in fact groundless,[43][44][45] but Nasser had by then already started his buildup and he feared that since a large portion of his army was already in the Sinai, a sudden callback of those forces would result in humiliation at a time when Nasser could ill afford being humiliated.[46] On May 19, U Thant called statements attributed to Israeli leaders "so threatening as to be particularly inflammatory in the sense that they could only heighten emotions and thereby increase tensions on the other side of the lines".[47] Nasser then misled the Egyptian people by perpetuating the falsehood claiming in an address on the anniversary of the Egyptian revolution, that the IDF was concentrating forces "on Syria's doorstep."[48] Israel's threats to invade Syria appeared serious to Arab leaders, however,[49][50][51] and foreign observers suspected that an Israeli strike on Syria was imminent.[52] According to Michael Oren, Nasser disregarded the counsel of his own intelligence[53] and began massing his troops in the Sinai Peninsula on Israel's border (May 16), expelled the UNEF force from Gaza and Sinai (May 19), and took up UNEF positions at Sharm el-Sheikh, overlooking the Straits of Tiran.[54][55] According to Moshe Shemesh, as Egypt and Syria shared a mutual defence pact, Nasser responded to the Israeli threats by beginning to concentrate his troops in the Sinai Peninsula according to the "Qahir" (Conqueror) defence plan. He also decided to prepare the feda'iyyun for carrying out the "Fahd 2 (Leopard) Plan" [murderous attacks] inside Israel and to coordinate military operations with Syria.[56]

The Straits of Tiran was regarded by the Western Powers and Israel as an international waterway[32][57][58] but its legal status was the subject of international controversy.[59] The Arabs believed that they had the right to regulate passage of ships while Israel, with the support of other major world powers, countered that the Arab claims were legally not supportable.[60] In 1967 Israel reiterated declarations made in 1957 that any closure of the Straits would be considered an act of war, or a justification for war.[61][62] On May 22 Nasser declared the Straits closed to Israeli shipping.[32][63] Nasser stated he was open to referring the closure to the International Court of Justice to determine its legality, but this option was rejected by Israel.[64][65] Egyptian propaganda attacked Israel,[66] and on May 27, Nasser stated "Our basic objective will be the destruction of Israel. The Arab people want to fight."[67]

On May 30, Jordan and Egypt signed a defense pact. The following day, at Jordan's invitation, the Iraqi army began deploying troops and armored units in Jordan.[68] They were later reinforced by an Egyptian contingent.

None of which would have occurred if 650,000 Jews hadn't inflicted a Jewish State on 1.2 million Arab citizens of Mandate Palestine in 1948. The Six Day War should more properly be remembered as the "Liberation of Judea and Samaria," although its Final Solution remains in doubt.

None of which would have occurred if 650,000 Jews hadn't inflicted a Jewish State on 1.2 million Arab citizens of Mandate Palestine in 1948. The Six Day War should more properly be remembered as the "Liberation of Judea and Samaria," although its Final Solution remains in doubt.

Translation; Not only did Israel not have the right to be created but it should be wiped off the map; even today. :clap2: Which is why there can never be " peace". Israel will never go back to Borders that COULD have been the " Palestinian State" prior to 1967, be denied access to E. Jerusalem; Something that Jordan was OBLIGATED to do but of course didn't, or allow " Right of Return". The latter would wipe Israel off the map. That is not going to happen; Deal with it.

Ask ANY Pro- Palestinian what exactly they are doing to " negotiate" and there will be no answer. All they have are big mouths

Forum List

Back