What legal standing does Barr have to NOT release Mueller's report to Congress?

I'm sure that will be wrangled out in the courts. The democrats will demand 100% and Barr will demand something less, and the whole thing won't be resolved until mid way through Trump's second term. The bottom line, though, is Barr has more influence than the democrats want, because of Bubba.

If I'm the Democrats, I'm almost as happy to have the political football in the press for the next year or so.

We (Conservatives) can only hope! The longer this hangs in the air, the more foolish Progressives look. People do not care. It is only the far left that desperately keeps trying to make collusion an issue.

I think you'll get your wish from the surrogates...

Oh you mean I got the timing of the Grand Jury wrong?

Ok. fine. Bottom line it was released to Congress.THAT was the fucking point

I'm sure you have a point other than being a jerk off.

Let's hear it

Donald%20Duck-S.gif

So it’s up to the discretion of the AG how much gets released...0-100%, correct?

I'm sure that will be wrangled out in the courts. The democrats will demand 100% and Barr will demand something less, and the whole thing won't be resolved until mid way through Trump's second term. The bottom line, though, is Barr has more influence than the democrats want, because of Bubba.

If I'm the Democrats, I'm almost as happy to have the political football in the press for the next year or so.

Trump would use it to mercilessly beat the democrats over the head as obsessed, and they would totally fall for it.

None.

Start’s Report was released almost immediately.

It’s time to decouple the DOJ from the Executive branch.

The laws have changed since then.
Link?

https://www.google.com/amp/time.com/5558083/mueller-report-release-starr/?amp=true

So it’s up to the discretion of the AG how much gets released...0-100%, correct?

Barr is NOT the AG for the U.S.A......Barr is turning out to be the AG for the Trump regime.

In business, Trump surrounded himself with people that would do his bidding (and "fix" his indiscretions)......So, take a look at the people he has hired in both the WH and cabinet........STOOGES.

Sounds like sour grapes.

Trump would use it to mercilessly beat the democrats over the head as obsessed, and they would totally fall for it.

He may. I'm not sure mentioning that you were under investigation for 2 years and several of your hires are doing time is the best way to go but you guys seem to not care that he habitually hires felons. :laugh2:

You are simply too dumb to understand what I posted, I actually think the Starr investigation was wrong and unnecessary.

Here it is again that you must have skimmed over:

"For one thing the Grand Jury Testimony was not with Trump himself, but with others who are NOT likely charged with Election tampering, another thing are those classified sections in it, that are classified for a reason. Neither part can be released to the public since this report is about Trump and his campaign members. Meanwhile Clinton the SAME DAY of his Grand Jury testimony talked to the nation about it, which of course means he places no restriction on it being released in the Starr report, having already talked to the nation about it.

The Starr report was delivered straight to congress who sat on it for a couple days before releasing it to the public by overwhelming bipartisan yes vote. There was nothing in it to be legally required to be blanked out, which is why the whole report was released to the public."

They are NOT comparable investigations which you apparently know is true since you didn't dispute it.
Huh? What in your post indicated you actually think the Starr investigation was wrong and unnecessary?

I read parts of it years ago, which is why I think the whole thing was unnecessary, but here it is for YOU to read:

The Starr Report

LINK
I didn’t ask you if you think it was unnecessary, nor did I ask you for s link to it.

I asked you what in your previous post (#654) indicated you think it was unnecessary?

You replied to post 658, with your question, thus you got my answer. Now say it was about post 654, which you earlier failed to specifically mention.

As I pointed out to YOU, that I read it years ago which is WHY I think the investigation was unnecessary. That was my answer to YOU, not to her, for I answered her differently for a reason that eludes you... apparently since it was a statement in itself.

"You are simply too dumb to understand what I posted, I actually think the Starr investigation was wrong and unnecessary."

The rest of the post doesn't talk about why I thought the Star report was unnecessary it was about the difference between two investigations.

Neither me or her argued if the Starr report was necessary, thus you are the one looking for something that didn't transpire between me and her.
And my question was what was in post #654 that indicated you think Starr’s investigation was wrong and unnecessary.

Clearly, you gave no such indication.

Clearly you can't understand that I never made a case to her on it, It was a Stand alone statement and nothing more as I have made clear to YOU twice now.

Meanwhile I did tell YOU why I thought it was unnecessary when I gave you the link to the Starr report, told you that I read parts of it years ago to see that it was about sex and the woman. Not a crime at all, just unfaithful and reckless.

POST 663

Clearly you are here to promote fog and trolling.

Last edited:
Huh? What in your post indicated you actually think the Starr investigation was wrong and unnecessary?

I read parts of it years ago, which is why I think the whole thing was unnecessary, but here it is for YOU to read:

The Starr Report

LINK
I didn’t ask you if you think it was unnecessary, nor did I ask you for s link to it.

I asked you what in your previous post (#654) indicated you think it was unnecessary?

You replied to post 658, with your question, thus you got my answer. Now say it was about post 654, which you earlier failed to specifically mention.

As I pointed out to YOU, that I read it years ago which is WHY I think the investigation was unnecessary. That was my answer to YOU, not to her, for I answered her differently for a reason that eludes you... apparently since it was a statement in itself.

"You are simply too dumb to understand what I posted, I actually think the Starr investigation was wrong and unnecessary."

The rest of the post doesn't talk about why I thought the Star report was unnecessary it was about the difference between two investigations.

Neither me or her argued if the Starr report was necessary, thus you are the one looking for something that didn't transpire between me and her.
And my question was what was in post #654 that indicated you think Starr’s investigation was wrong and unnecessary.

Clearly, you gave no such indication.

Clearly you can't understand that I never made a case to her on it, It was a Stand alone statement and nothing more as I have made clear to YOU twice now.

Meanwhile I did tell YOU why I thought it was unnecessary when I gave you the link to the Starr report, told you that I read parts of it years ago to see that it was about sex and the woman. Not a crime at all, just unfaithful and reckless.

POST 663

Clearly you are here to promote fog and trolling.
“Clearly you can't understand that I never made a case to her on it, It was a Stand alone statement and nothing more as I have made clear to YOU twice now.”

Which means you were utterly full of shit when you said...

“You are simply too dumb to understand what I posted, I actually think the Starr investigation was wrong and unnecessary.”

... how could he know that?

There is no legal reason to whitewash and stonewall the Mueller Report.

None. And Congress will call Mueller and Barr to speak publicly and establish that

None. And Congress will call Mueller and Barr to speak publicly and establish that
Until you can explain how you know the law better than the AGs office, your opinion does not matter.

Until you can explain how you know the law better than the AGs office, your opinion does not matter.
I already explained that Barr completely misstated the obstruction statutes and gave you two prominent examples.
The fact that you are too stupid to understand that or too dishonest to admit it speaks you your mental state and nothing else

I already explained that Barr completely misstated....

He may. I'm not sure mentioning that you were under investigation for 2 years and several of your hires are doing time is the best way to go but you guys seem to not care that he habitually hires felons. :laugh2:

He would simply remind the people that he was investigated thoroughly and that, even though there was no evidence of wrong doing and the report was released, the democrats continue to wail and attempt to take him down.

Last edited:
When will congressional Democrats start doing their job? All this investigating is preventing them from addressing our border crisis. Monkey see monkey do Democrats are obsessed with Medicare for all, the green energy act and identity and race politics, all of which will be fatal to our country. The bottom line is they hate Trump and will do anything to prevent his reelection. In the meantime, I got $3500 more in my income tax return. How about those crumbs, Nancy? Thank you President Trump. I think I'll buy one of those Trumpy bears and use it to aggravate my liberal friends.

The bottom line is they hate Trump and will do anything to prevent his reelection. In the meantime, I got $3500 more in my income tax return. How about those crumbs, Nancy? Thank you President Trump. I think I'll buy one of those Trumpy bears and use it to aggravate my liberal friends.

"THank" Trump for borrowing that money for you......
National Debt Under Trump Rises to $21.7 Trillion

ALSO, who got a lot more of that borrowed money than the moron, Warnose???
“You All Just Got a Lot Richer,” Trump Tells Friends at Mar-a-Lago ..
"You all just got a lot richer," Trump tells friends, referencing tax ...

[URL='https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96dcbkH9x08']Trump To Rich People: "You All Just Got A Lot Richer" - YouTube[/URL]

I already explained that Barr completely misstated the obstruction statutes and gave you two prominent examples.
The fact that you are too stupid to understand that or too dishonest to admit it speaks you your mental state and nothing else

Go talk to Scooter Libby and Martha Stewart and the prosecutors and juries in those cases..

When will congressional Democrats start doing their job? All this investigating is preventing them from addressing our border crisis. Monkey see monkey do Democrats are obsessed with Medicare for all, the green energy act and identity and race politics, all of which will be fatal to our country. The bottom line is they hate Trump and will do anything to prevent his reelection. In the meantime, I got $3500 more in my income tax return. How about those crumbs, Nancy? Thank you President Trump. I think I'll buy one of those Trumpy bears and use it to aggravate my liberal friends.
You got $3500? Damn dude. You must be puling down what...$200K? Yea of course you like those tax cuts. They were designed for you. I PAID an extra $2500 and so did my Republican neighbors. THEY ain't real happy about that

Your concerns about leaking have no legal standing. And oh by the way...the Grand Jury report from Watergate was kept secret for decades

I believe you are conflating the Watergate Scandal with the Pentagon Papers.

The Watergate Scandal was leaked on almost a daily basis by Deep Throat, who turned out to be identified many years later as W. Mark Felt, a former associate director of the FBI.
The Watergate Grand Jury stuff was NOT leaked and was kept secret for decades.

Your loudmouthed buddy showed us that several times on this thread

”I got $3500 more in my income tax return.”

What a dumbfucking perspective. :cuckoo:

The amount you get back is a reflection of how much of your money the government held onto until you asked for it back, not what rate you pay. Your effective tax rate is what determines if you personally benefited from trump’s tax cuts.

None.

Start’s Report was released almost immediately.

It’s time to decouple the DOJ from the Executive branch.

The laws have changed since then.
Link?

https://www.google.com/amp/time.com/5558083/mueller-report-release-starr/?amp=true

Barr is NOT the AG for the U.S.A......Barr is turning out to be the AG for the Trump regime.

In business, Trump surrounded himself with people that would do his bidding (and "fix" his indiscretions)......So, take a look at the people he has hired in both the WH and cabinet........STOOGES.

After Clinton and Lynch met on a tarmac, the FBI scrambled to find and punish a source

You truly have the brain of a gnat.

So your position is that any official appointed to a position is automatically disqualified from holding that position by virtue of having been appointed, because said appointment makes him a "stooge".

No, eternal moron...You have the reading comprehension of a 6 years old.........

When Barr wrote an UNSOLICITED memo telling everyone that he...Barr....thought that a president is ABOVE the LAW as long as he sits in the oval office.........THAT was an audition for Trump to say...."I WANT THAT GUY TO BE MY (not the country's) ATTORNEY GENERAL........HE IS GOING TO PROTECT MY SORRY< FAT ASS"......................LOL

iu

Tissue?

Forum List

Back