What makes Hillary Clinton a good candidate for President?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
What does she offer that is unique beyond the fact that she is a woman?
After her display before congress, WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE, I just don't see the temperament that the office requires. I do think she would have been a better president than Obama but only marginally.
What's unique about her?
All I think of when her name is mentioned is Hillarycare, Benghazi & a woman humiliated by her husband.

• Banned
It's a serious question libbies. What does she offer? What's she gonna bring to the table thats new?

Anything? Or is she just the default candidate cause your stables are empty?

billary will take all her cues from bill. She won't be president bill will be.
and her support will come from voters who vicariously are voting for bill
remember. Sorry women. without bill, hillary is a nobody

this election will be the predators 3rd term.

What makes Hillary Clinton a good candidate for President?
Absolutely nothing....... If she was such a great candidate she would have beaten the junior senator the last time she ran.

After her display before congress, WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE, I just don't see the temperament that the office requires. I do think she would have been a better president than Obama but only marginally.
What's unique about her?
All I think of when her name is mentioned is Hillarycare, Benghazi & a woman humiliated by her husband.

Served as Senator and Sec State. Better qualified than many.

What's unique about her?

Lots of people have held those posts. Better qualified =/= a good candidate/president

What's unique about her?

What make her a good president? I don't know what you mean by the word "good". Do you mean good politician or good person? There is a big difference.

I can list the reasons she could be successful in the federal government.

1. She is a left winged globalist that upholds the federal government agenda.

2. She is ruthless.

3. she is a pathological liar.

4. She has all the political connections needed to win the position.

5. People literally have no idea who else to vote for. The closet opponent in her own party is Joe Biden.

Joe Biden? The only reason Obama picked him for VP was to show the world he could win without a VP.

What's unique about her?

What are some of her accomplishments? She has to have some....right??

No one on the left wants or can list the reasons why Hillary should be president?

I wasn't a Romney fan but I could still list a few reasons why I thought he was a better choice than Obama.

Anything? Is Google broken for the brain dead left? If you got nuthin at least Google something.

Just make DAMNED SURE that your name ISN'T Vince Foster. Or that you're on her "enemies" list. Or Jennifer Flowers. Or Monica Lewinsky. Or Paula Jones. Or you don't work at the Mena Airport. Or you don't oppose Tyson Foods. Or you want to investigate the millions she made off cattle futures (with no initial investment). Or you are not Web Hubble. Or, last but not least, an Ambassador in Libya (particularly Benghazi), or any of the Ambassadors security staff.

Hell, other than that (I don't want to rub it in) she's got nothing…….Oh, except that she likes women.

What's unique about her?

Nothing.

What's unique about her?

What are some of her accomplishments? She has to have some....right??

She helped get four people killed.

That should count for something.

Then she helped stonewall efforts to get to the truth.

What's unique about her?

Why?. Expand on your answer.

Forum List

Back