What makes Hillary Clinton a good candidate for President?

What does she offer that is unique beyond the fact that she is a woman?
After her display before congress, WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE, I just don't see the temperament that the office requires. I do think she would have been a better president than Obama but only marginally.
What's unique about her?
All I think of when her name is mentioned is Hillarycare, Benghazi & a woman humiliated by her husband.
First Lady of the United States, U.S. Senator, and Secretary of State. She has visited 112 nations and is on a first name basis with the most power leaders in the world. She has served 8 years in the Senate and served on 9 committees and subcommittees and sponsored or co-sponsor over 110 bills. I doubt any candidate, Republican or Democrat will be able to match her experience. Probably one her greatest assets is her ability to negotiate, something this country needs badly.

A good candidate also is, in part, an effective representative of the constituency. It is hard to imagine that the constituency of the Democratic Party could find a more indicative standard bearer.

She gives the GOP plenty of ammo to use against her. Obama's record will be on the ticket too and as a member of the administration its hard to say that she has no responsibility for it's policies.

But if not her from the Dems....who then?

Lots of room to hide stuff in her big fat ****.

Good skank always recruits more people to vote for the other party, in this case more people will go out to vote for republicans. now if GOP will throw the sheeple someone like McCain or Sarah Bachmann, that may recruit more democrat voters, or people may just decide to sit it out and watch the circus at home - there needs to be the balance between total degeneracy and... well, keep it border line...

We have our first "black" president. The MSN will making a full court press to get Hillary in as our first woman president since she is a liberal Democrat. Her qualifications.......she has the name recognition, she is a liberal democrat and she is a woman.

The only thing she could do to get the MSN more behind her is to come out as a lesbian.

We have our first "black" president. The MSN will making a full court press to get Hillary in as our first woman president since she is a liberal Democrat. Her qualifications.......she has the name recognition, she is a liberal democrat and she is a woman.

The only thing she could do to get the MSN more behind her is to come out as a lesbian.

With minority heritage that was only just discovered lol

Focusing on race or sex is a huge turn off for me. Why not focus on the issues?

That's already out via Gennefer Flowers, "Bill said she gets more pussy than me", referring to Hillary.

Remember the breakdown she had when the truth about Benghazi was exposed? She was, "So stressed out over it" she had a breakdown and had to be hospitalized for a week.
Now, I don't believe a word of it! She was dodging the House investigation. But.......if it was a real mental breakdown, is that the kind of person we want as President? Do we want someone who can't stand the stress of the job?

Other than that, she should be in prison for her part in bilking thousands of people out of their retirement funds in the Whitewater scam,
then she should serve another ten years for insider trading.

There's no bottom to Democrat slime!

Last edited:
Seemingly electable...

Personally, if they have hearts set on nominating a woman, there are other, more likable options.

Because, as the recent leaks of papers from a "personal friend" shows, she's a ruthless politician!

That makes her perfect as a Democrat candidate for any office.

Forum List

Back