What makes Hillary Clinton a good candidate for President?

What does she offer that is unique beyond the fact that she is a woman?
After her display before congress, WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE, I just don't see the temperament that the office requires. I do think she would have been a better president than Obama but only marginally.
What's unique about her?
All I think of when her name is mentioned is Hillarycare, Benghazi & a woman humiliated by her husband.

I think of those things too, Grampa. I also think she can be ruthless and that is almost a requirement these days, to be president. There are few liberal women in politics who have the grit to be in high office.

white phosphorous use in IRAQ as an anti personal weapon is a war crime.
Bush was FORCED to admit it PUBLICALLY

Very telling that the left has 0 responses.

I'm liberal...can I play?

Lived 8 years in the White House and is vastly familiar with the inside workings of the office
Spent 8 years as a US Senator and knows how to deal with the Congress
Spent 4 years as Secretary of State and is an expert on foriegn policy

So where does that put her experience compared to recent Presidents?

More qualified than Barack Obama who had 4 years as Senator
More qualified than George W Bush who had 8 years as Governor
More qualified than Bill Clinton who had 8 years as Governor
Not as experienced as George HW Bush who was VP
More experienced tha Ron Reagan who had 8 years a Governor

Lived 8 years in the White House and is vastly familiar with the inside workings of the office

It is pretty much accepted that Governors make better presidents (than those with no executive experience).

She did head up the failed Hillarycare mess in 1993.

She authored the "Great Right Wing Conspiracy" meme.

She watched Bill screw everything that walks.

She can't seem to hire a good hair stylist.

And, of course, she got four people killed......

I spent 3 years living in the penitentiary. Guess im qualified to be warden huh?

Also I guess by your standards John Bolton would make a good president?

I spent 3 years living in the penitentiary. Guess im qualified to be warden huh?

She is a Democrat...we realize you do not respect her

But if your plans for 2016 are to claim that Hillary is not qualified for the job, you will fail miserably

But if your plans for 2016 are to claim that Hillary is not qualified for the job, you will fail miserably

Since I never said she wasn't qualified your fail is noted. I asked what would make her a good candidate/president. What does she offer.

Most Americans are technically quallified to be president if they are old enough. Doesn't mean thwy would do a good job.

And if I didn't respect her I wouldn't neg fellow righties for hitting below the belt so you can shove that shit right back up your partisan ass

You right wingers lie about every dem candidate.

Look how you SMEARED a war hero like John Kerry

Since I never said she wasn't qualified your fail is noted. I asked what would make her a good candidate/president. What does she offer.

Most Americans are technically quallified to be president if they are old enough. Doesn't mean thwy would do a good job.

She offers experience that few Presidents can match and an international reputation.
She has extensive knowledge on the day to day workings of the White House, the political slimepot we call Congress and international relations

She is vastly more qualified and experienced than any other candidate from either party.

Last edited:

She offers experience that few Presidents can match and an international reputation.
She has extensive knowledge on the day to day workings of the White House, the political slimepot we call Congress and international relations

She is vastly more qualified and experienced than any other candidate from either party.

Can you cite some examples of foreign dignitaries praising Hillary? And I don't mean your typical allies patting you on the back because it's customary bullshit.

Can you cite some examples of foreign dignitaries praising Hillary? And I don't mean your typical allies patting you on the back because it's customary bullshit.

Setting me up with that one aren't ya? Don't think you will accept any response

Not biting

Setting me up with that one aren't ya? Don't think you will accept any response

Not biting

Try me.

Because, as the recent leaks of papers from a "personal friend" shows, she's a ruthless politician!

That makes her perfect as a Democrat candidate for any office.
If you're not a ruthless politician, you don't get to be president of the United States.

It's a serious question libbies. What does she offer? What's she gonna bring to the table thats new?

Anything? Or is she just the default candidate cause your stables are empty?

You are the same folks who thought Bush would be a good president because his dad was a lousy one...

Realistically, she'll bring back the same people who worked for her husband. He has more real experience than Bush-43 or Romney did.

And she's better than anything that might pop out of the GOP Clown Car at this point.

So you got nuthin.

According to you she is qualified because her husband knows people... lololol

Idiots being led by idiots

No, guy, the idiots are the ones who vote for the son of a guy who brought us a war and a recession...

And then he brings us TWO WARS and TWO RECESSIONS.

That's doubling down.

NOw, here's the thing, I was pretty RW in the 1990's, and could blurt out "Subornation of Perjury" like that was a real thing with the best of them.

You know what I remember about the 90's now.

That my salary level doubled and my house sold for twice what I paid for it.

billary will take all her cues from bill. She won't be president bill will be.
and her support will come from voters who vicariously are voting for bill
remember. Sorry women. without bill, hillary is a nobody

this election will be the predators 3rd term.

First of all, thinking that Bill will be calling the shots shows just how little you understand about Hillary. She will be calling the shots, and she won't be a pushover. She will most likely be better at working across the aisle, but if Republicans do not cooperate, she will make them pay. She brings a substantial amount of knowledge in foreign policy and she is a true leader. Her resume far surpasses that of any Republican other than maybe Jeb Bush.

Now does that mean that she will work magic? Not likely. We've seen that presidents really do not have much power to get anything done on their own. If the opposing party truly wants to thwart the President, it isn't very difficult as has been proven with Obama. Bottom line is that she is going to be the next POTUS, whether you guys like it or not.

Who the hell does she think she is? Edward the Longshanks!?!? Screw her. The Son of a Bitch is a sociopath and a psychotic. Just ask her idiot husband…..

Then, this idiot says she "is a true leader". For the love of God!!! You can't make this garbage up…..Are you marxists really this incredibly stupid!?!?!

Who did you vote for in 2000 and 2004?

Forum List

Back