What makes Hillary Clinton a good candidate for President?

1. She has more experience than any candidate from either party
2. She is a Democrat
3. She pisses Republicans off even more than Obama
4. She has a global reputation
5. Limbaugh hates her
6. She is a woman
7. She really, really pisses off the Republicans
8. She is vastly familiar with how Washington works
9. She keeps the Republicans out of office

Please pay attention, folks. The above post was made by a lying disengenuous asshole who claims to be a republican that wants the GOP to return to power.

He is nothing but a dem/lib talking point repeater, not worthy of your time or responses. He and his sock jake both get their posting instructions from kos and moveon. They suck Soros' dick and lick obama's ass.

I realized in the mid 90s that Republicans should never....EVER be given power again

The Republican regime of 2001-2008 demonstrated what happens when you put Republicans in charge

Now Hillary, while far from perfect, is more than capable of keeping Republicans from gaining power

She is one that already has some experience as her husband was a two term president and he actually listened to her advice. She will also have that two term president at her side if she wins.
As president we need someone with political experience at the highest level, someone who understands the motives, problems, and goals of the players both domestic and foreign. Washington politics is about knowing when to compromise and when to stand your ground. To be successful, you need the experience and Hillary has it.

I suspect that Hillary is a women but alas I'd rather not see the proof..

If Hillary wins, would that make Bill the First Lady?
First Gentlemen maybe but that's of no importance. The First Lady has no legal or constitutional responsibilities and no official duties. Traditionally, the First Lady serves as a hostess at the White House and attends some ceremonies with or without the president. Bill Clinton would probably fulfill those roles, however I would expect he would be an unofficial advisory to the president considering his experience.

What does she offer that is unique beyond the fact that she is a woman? .

Wut?

What kind of stupid question is that?!?!?!?

She will continue the status quo.

She has faithfully sworn to defend and support the welfare/warfare police state. So her constituency is huge - actually a majority of the electorate.

Yeah,

Let's throw the poor onto the street, uneducated our population and act like we're never going to war again. Seriously wake up.

When we become another Somalia, everyone except the Commissars will be on the street.

The Founding Fathers never attended a government school yet they don't come across as UNeducated,

So long as we have a standing army it has to be deployed somewhere, ie, Waco, Syria, Iran.......the options are Infinite.

So long as we have war profiteers and a federal reserve board willing to print money Ad nauseam , we can invade every country on the face of mother earth.

And so it goes.

Wut?

What kind of stupid question is that?!?!?!?

She will continue the status quo.

She has faithfully sworn to defend and support the welfare/warfare police state. So her constituency is huge - actually a majority of the electorate.

Yeah,

Let's throw the poor onto the street, uneducated our population and act like we're never going to war again. Seriously wake up.

When we become another Somalia, everyone except the Commissars will be on the street.

The Founding Fathers never attended a government school yet they don't come across as UNeducated,

So long as we have a standing army it has to be deployed somewhere, ie, Waco, Syria, Iran.......the options are Infinite.

So long as we have war profiteers and a federal reserve board willing to print money Ad nauseam , we can invade every country on the face of mother earth.

And so it goes.

:eek::eek::eek:

Hill as potus could cause some TPM"s to stroke out.
If Obama's election didn't do it, I doubt Clinton's would.

It was the election of Obama that created the Tea Party

Suddenly, debt mattered

The (T)axed (E)nough (A)lready movement ... let's see they're for the Bill of Rights/Constitutional government, worried about the size and influence of government, the national debt and unfunded federal liabilities..I guess we can now we can add fortunetellers to their gifts along with patriotism..

If Obama's election didn't do it, I doubt Clinton's would.

It was the election of Obama that created the Tea Party

Suddenly, debt mattered

The (T)axed (E)nough (A)lready movement ... let's see they're for the Bill of Rights/Constitutional government, worried about the size and influence of government, the national debt and unfunded federal liabilities..I guess we can now we can add fortunetellers to their gifts along with patriotism..

Bullshit.

They are rebranded John Birchers spouting the same rhetoric that was ridiculed a generation ago

1. She has more experience than any candidate from either party
2. She is a Democrat
3. She pisses Republicans off even more than Obama
4. She has a global reputation
5. Limbaugh hates her
6. She is a woman
7. She really, really pisses off the Republicans
8. She is vastly familiar with how Washington works
9. She keeps the Republicans out of office

Please pay attention, folks. The above post was made by a lying disengenuous asshole who claims to be a republican that wants the GOP to return to power.

He is nothing but a dem/lib talking point repeater, not worthy of your time or responses. He and his sock jake both get their posting instructions from kos and moveon. They suck Soros' dick and lick obama's ass.

I realized in the mid 90s that Republicans should never....EVER be given power again

The Republican regime of 2001-2008 demonstrated what happens when you put Republicans in charge

Now Hillary, while far from perfect, is more than capable of keeping Republicans from gaining power

Hillaryw ill never get the nomination. She's yesterday's story.
Yeah, 2001-2008. A period of rising GDP, very low unemployment, very low inflation, when we confronted global terrorism and its state sponsors and made the world a safer place. Who would want more of that??
The Obama years: low GDP, high unemployment, declining household wealth, devalued currency, downgraded government debt, and rising danger across the globe. Who wouldn't want that??

Yeah, 2001-2008. A period of rising GDP, very low unemployment, very low inflation, when we confronted global terrorism and its state sponsors and made the world a safer place. Who would want more of that??
The Obama years: low GDP, high unemployment, declining household wealth, devalued currency, downgraded government debt, and rising danger across the globe. Who wouldn't want that??

Who wouldn't want...

The worst terrorist attack in history
Two wars
The US openly engaged in torture
Paying for wars with tax cuts
A collapsed economy
Losing 700,000 jobs a month
5 quarters of NEGATIVE GDP
A stock market that dropped from 14000 to 7000
A near Depression

Sure.... Let's give the Republicans another shot

Who wouldn't want...

The worst terrorist attack in history
Two wars
The US openly engaged in torture
Paying for wars with tax cuts
A collapsed economy
Losing 700,000 jobs a month
5 quarters of NEGATIVE GDP
A stock market that dropped from 14000 to 7000
A near Depression

Sure.... Let's give the Republicans another shot

Gee I had no idea those things happened over 8 years. In fact you are lying on every single item, in whole or part.
Ask anyone if they'd rather have Bush's average unemployment rate and workforce participation rate or Obama's. Ask anyone if they'd rather have Bush's debt or Obama's. The country was better off at the worst of Bush's presidency than at the best of Obama's.

Forum List

Back