What makes Hillary Clinton a good candidate for President?

What does she offer that is unique beyond the fact that she is a woman?
After her display before congress, WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE, I just don't see the temperament that the office requires. I do think she would have been a better president than Obama but only marginally.
What's unique about her?
All I think of when her name is mentioned is Hillarycare, Benghazi & a woman humiliated by her husband.

Served as Senator and Sec State. Better qualified than many.

Highly intelligent and well educated.
Experienced as a Senator and Secretary of State.
Life experience at the national and international level of politics.
Known and admired world wide as a public and political figure.
Her husband is an advantage for her because of his being viewed world wide as an admirable public figure and polititian.
Her husband is an advantage for her because of his experience as President: they will make a good team that will be good for the American people.
She is a progressive, liberal Democrat.

After her display before congress, WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE, I just don't see the temperament that the office requires. I do think she would have been a better president than Obama but only marginally.
What's unique about her?
All I think of when her name is mentioned is Hillarycare, Benghazi & a woman humiliated by her husband.

THAT is all you have ? she was a failure at both those positions. :lmao:

What's unique about her?

~She was highly successful as Secretary of State and highly admired for it around the world. It is essential that the Secretary of State be admired by other countries as working with them is the very essence of what she must do and do well. And, as far as I know, she was repected by the other members of the Senate for being an effective Senator, even by Republican senators. So, you seem to be wanting to rewrite history, thinking if you repeat something often enough, it will become truth. The truth is, she was successful in both positions....not a failure whatsoever, not even close to it.

Last edited:
We were better off on 9-11?
We were better off with a stock market crash
We were better off starting wars that didn't need to be fought?
We were better off losing 700,000 jobs each month?

You are a fool

And you are a fool for not understanding that, regardless of the circumstances, your boy has done NOTHING about it. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

5 years of treading water. He was elected to "do something about it". What a Bull Shit artist your boy is.

What do you want him to do? You're against him doing anything.

be a decent American for America, who obeys the Constitution and his sworn oath.

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.

i am guessing his ability is about the same as a new born RAT !!

~She was highly successful as Secretary of State and highly admired for it around the world. It is essential that the Secretary of State be admired by other countries as working with them is the very essence of what she must do and do well. And, as far as I know, she was repected by the other members of the Senate for being an effective Senator, even by Republican senators. So, you seem to be wanting to rewrite history, thinking if you repeat something often enough, it will become truth. The truth is, she was successful in both positions....not a failure whatsoever, not even close to it.

Remind me what successes she had as SecState. No, Benghazi doesnt count.

Save us the Clinton deflections....nobody s buying it

America knows the horrors that Bush and Chenet wrought. So much so that it may be a generation before another Republucan is given a chance
The only one not buying it is you. Because you are a mindless dem-drone. Truth will never penetrate that thick skull of yours, which is capable only of the most absurd spin to defend the indefensible.
I think Bush's current rating is higher than Obama's, so your statements about "America knows" are as wrong as anything else you post.
Simp.

Among historians, Bush is considered fifth worst of all time and the worst in a hundred years

He earned it

and obama is considered the worst, whats your point?

Save us the Clinton deflections....nobody s buying it

America knows the horrors that Bush and Chenet wrought. So much so that it may be a generation before another Republucan is given a chance
The only one not buying it is you. Because you are a mindless dem-drone. Truth will never penetrate that thick skull of yours, which is capable only of the most absurd spin to defend the indefensible.
I think Bush's current rating is higher than Obama's, so your statements about "America knows" are as wrong as anything else you post.
Simp.

Among historians, Bush is considered fifth worst of all time and the worst in a hundred years

He earned it

He was awful.
Still better than Carter and Obama.

I hope you and RW will be very happy together in the land of idiots. Because thats what the USA will become if hillybilly ever sits in the oval office.

Just what the country needs---------an old, dried up, angry, arrogant, lesbian, hater, bitch who watched as her husband got BJs from an intern in the oval office.

And, as far as I know, she was repected by the other members of the Senate for being an effective Senator,

You must have a unique definition of the word effective.
Please share it with the rest of us.

Simp.

He earned it

Actually, Obama is considered around fifteenth overall

The point is to compare the disaster that was the Bush presidency to that of Obama is just rightwing revisionism unsupported by fact

He earned it

The point is to compare the disaster that was the Bush presidency to that of Obama is just rightwing revisionism unsupported by fact

Ok, RW. We all know that you live your entire life with your nose up obama's ass. Everyone on this board knows that you are nothing but a dem/lib shill who spends every waking moment posting lies and bullshit.

Bush made mistakes, no one denies that. But his 8 years were not a disaster. Obama's 8 years will truly damage the nation to the point that it may never recover.

Obama has harmed this nation in more ways than any previous president. Doubling the national debt is just the tip of the ice berg.

What's unique about her?

And what did she do good as sec of state. The only thing I see is she did NOTHING to help 4 Americans fighting for their lives . BUT what difference does that make at this point in time , RIGHT!!

Ok, RW. We all know that you live your entire life with your nose up obama's ass. Everyone on this board knows that you are nothing but a dem/lib shill who spends every waking moment posting lies and bullshit.

Bush made mistakes, no one denies that. But his 8 years were not a disaster. Obama's 8 years will truly damage the nation to the point that it may never recover.

Obama has harmed this nation in more ways than any previous president. Doubling the national debt is just the tip of the ice berg.

Wow......good comeback Red

I guess that works when you don't have the facts to back up your position

truth hurts doesn't it?

Obama
1. will have added more to the debt than all previous presidents COMBINED
2. put more people in poverty than ever before
3. put more peopleon food stamps than ever before
4. got more american kids killed in the mid east than any other president
5. divided the country like never before
6. violated his oath of office multiple times by ignoring and changing laws on his own
7. Lied to the country about obamacare
8. let 4 americans die in Benghazi for political reasons
9. wasted millions on elaborate vacations
10. bailed out the UAW with our money
11. bowed to the Saudi king
12. bowed to the Japanese prime minister
13. shit on the Israeli prime minister
14. let Putin make him look like an incompetent fool
15. refused to do his job and work with congress
16. raised taxes on the middle class via obamacare
17. illegally delayed his own signature piece of legislation for political reasons

I could go on, but lets address those 17 for starters.

What's unique about her?

And what did she do good as sec of state. The only thing I see is she did NOTHING to help 4 Americans fighting for their lives . BUT what difference does that make at this point in time , RIGHT!!

According to public opinion polls, Benghazi doesn't matter. It won't be a factor in 2016.

Sorry.

truth hurts doesn't it?

Obama
6. violated his oath of office multiple times by ignoring and changing laws on his own
17. illegally delayed his own signature piece of legislation for political reasons

OK Red....now you are talking
Much better than your.....you sniff Obamas ass retort, don't you think?

So, let's put things in perspective

In evaluating a presidency, you look at what were you given and what did you leave
Now, in the case of Obama, he was given an economy on the verge of depression. What is the correct response to a depression? Spend, spend, spend
FDR did it and Reagan did it. Both spent MUCH more than Obama
Let's look at poverty and food stamps. One is the direct result of the other. Why are people in poverty? Because they have lst their jobs. Those jobs were lost at a rate of 700,000 a month under Bush. We are still recovering

Now, the rest of your stuff is mostly bullshit propaganda

Let me give you a hint: When you post stiff like Obama bowing it makes you look like a fucking moron. You don't want to look like a fucking moron do you?

truth hurts doesn't it?

Obama

#11 Obama bowed to saudi king. Bush went one better, link below.. #8. 4 americans died. A few more americans died when 9-11 happened under bush's watch. Wmd's that were non existent cost a few thousand american lives plus trillions. anyhow, look at link below to see how bush treated saudi princes better than Obama did.

https://www.google.com/search?q=bus...QD4nboATt1YCgBg&ved=0CCQQsAQ&biw=1280&bih=615

truth hurts doesn't it?

Obama

OK Red....now you are talking
Much better than your.....you sniff Obamas ass retort, don't you think?

So, let's put things in perspective

In evaluating a presidency, you look at what were you given and what did you leave
Now, in the case of Obama, he was given an economy on the verge of depression. What is the correct response to a depression? Spend, spend, spend
FDR did it and Reagan did it. Both spent MUCH more than Obama
Let's look at poverty and food stamps. One is the direct result of the other. Why are people in poverty? Because they have lst their jobs. Those jobs were lost at a rate of 700,000 a month under Bush. We are still recovering

Now, the rest of your stuff is mostly bullshit propaganda

Let me give you a hint: When you post stiff like Obama bowing it makes you look like a fucking moron. You don't want to look like a fucking moron do you?

Well, my little leftist friend, the point is that when Reagan did it it worked, FDR's spending extended the length of the depression and Obama's spending extended the length of the recession. Its not the spending, its what it is spent on.

On bowing, there are pictures of Obama bowing to the king of Saudi Arabia and the Japanese prime minister. Why would he do that? Does he consider them superior to him or is he just stupid? Its one or the other. Bush and Clinton did not bow to those guys, WTF is obama doing it for? He is an embarassment to the USA every time he leaves the country.

we were not losing 700,000 jobs a month in 2008, that is a lie that you lefties keep repeating.

Forum List

Back