What makes Hillary Clinton a good candidate for President?

The only one not buying it is you. Because you are a mindless dem-drone. Truth will never penetrate that thick skull of yours, which is capable only of the most absurd spin to defend the indefensible.
I think Bush's current rating is higher than Obama's, so your statements about "America knows" are as wrong as anything else you post.
Simp.

Among historians, Bush is considered fifth worst of all time and the worst in a hundred years

He earned it

and obama is considered the worst, whats your point?
Being considered the worst by the Tea Party is an accomplishment in itself.

If the Magic Neeeeeegro managed to be "a good candidate for the presidency", anyone with a pulse can be considered the same.

Perhaps a more valid question is will HC be a good president if elected? Why or why not?

My problem with Hillary is the ego. I sure as hell hope we don't get anymore candidates that aim to divide this country as the past few have.

seriously lets put issues and policy at the front.

Last edited:
My problem with Hillary is the ego. I sure as hell hope we don't get anymore candidates that aim to divide this country as the past few have.

She has the political savvy to bring Republicans and Democrats closer together in Congress. Where Obama is more idealist that pragmatic, Hillary is realist about what can be accomplished, in the tradition of Roosevelt, John F. Kennedy, and Robert F. Kennedy. Like them, she knows through difficult experience that the world is imperfect, and must be dealt with and improved on its own terms as well as her own wishes. She has been around government long enough to know what is possible and what's not.

Last edited:

She has the political savvy to bring Republicans and Democrats closer together in Congress. Where Obama is more idealist that pragmatic, Hillary is realist about what can be accomplished, in the tradition of Roosevelt, John F. Kennedy, and Robert F. Kennedy. Like them, she knows through difficult experience that the world is imperfect, and must be dealt with and improved on its own terms as well as her own wishes. She has been around government long enough to know what is possible and what's not.

and you are posting from what planet? Hillary a uniter???? are you completely brain dead?

When did Hillary ever work with Republicans in Congress?

and you are posting from what planet? Hillary a uniter???? are you completely brain dead?
Although there's no way to know what Hillary's policies will look like in 2016, when the Clintons were in the Whitehouse policies were often moderate and bipartisan. Signature achievements -- welfare reform, free trade, a balanced budget -- all got more support from Republicans than Democrats. Hilary's image today is seen as far less polarizing than it used to be and much less so than Obama.

She'll cause another housing crisis and blame it on the Republicans like last time, and probably pass something worse than NAFTA for Americans..

She'll cause another housing crisis and blame it on the Republicans like last time, and probably pass something worse than NAFTA for Americans..
Why a housing crisis or NAFTA or are you just pulling that out of your ass?

#11 Obama bowed to saudi king. Bush went one better, link below.. #8. 4 americans died. A few more americans died when 9-11 happened under bush's watch. Wmd's that were non existent cost a few thousand american lives plus trillions. anyhow, look at link below to see how bush treated saudi princes better than Obama did.

https://www.google.com/search?q=bus...QD4nboATt1YCgBg&ved=0CCQQsAQ&biw=1280&bih=615

Bush complied with Saudi customs. Obama did not, he treated the king as a superior being. There is a huge difference.

By our customs bush looks like the saudi prince's punk. You repubs are grasping at anything to make obama look like a failure and he's not. Myself, Obama's a little too moderate for me but the country now vs the way bush left it, is rebounding pretty good. I'll stick with success and also with a prez that does something for the little guy once in awhile, not just the 1% and large corporations.
Does something for the little guy once and a while eh ? Yes, so why is he giving the little guy a fish, instead of teaching him how to fish instead ? That is the Obama that you claim is pulling this nation upward, when most all do know differently about that upward falsehood now. Sorry, but last I checked, things are pretty bad out here for the working class crowd (not sure what it is that is causing it exactly), and it doesn't seem to be getting any better unless you know something that no one else does. The economy is running on it's own, and this be it up or down, and the only thing that the feds can do is throw money at it, but that money is just gobbled up by the rich quickly, and still nothing changes for the working class who are struggling badly now. It all has to do with the planning, and the recognizing of a proper plan that will help, and not one that just feeds political donors and friends who end up laughing all the way to the bank afterwards. It all has been a cruel joke is what it has become, and Obama has been at the center of the joke, but he didn't care just as long as he got votes when he needed them.

Perhaps a more valid question is will HC be a good president if elected? Why or why not?

Pretty much if you like Obama, you'll probably love Hillary and vice versa. I think one thing she'll do better (or worse depending on your point of view) is understand the power of the office itself.

Although there's no way to know what Hillary's policies will look like in 2016, when the Clintons were in the Whitehouse policies were often moderate and bipartisan. Signature achievements -- welfare reform, free trade, a balanced budget -- all got more support from Republicans than Democrats. Hilary's image today is seen as far less polarizing than it used to be and much less so than Obama.

You mean like Hillary's secret plan to reform health care?
Clinton is remembered as a centrist only because the real acheivements of his administration, NAFTA and welfare reform, came after the GOP took control of Congress and he had to move center to continue working with them. Prior to that he was almost as left as Obama. But Bill was interested in Bill. If that meant embracing long time GOP ideas as his own, so be it. Obama is interested in victory for progressive Democrats at any cost. So is Hillary, who is far more radical than Bill ever thought of.

What makes Hillary Clinton a good candidate for President?

Bill's back in the saddle!!!!!! Get out the good cigars!!!!!

I mean, what has Hillary really accomplished as Sec. of state?

On the positive side:

She travelled, like a gozillion miles.

She set new fashion trends in pants suits.

She coined a new Urban Dictionary phrase: "What difference, at this point, does it make??" (When repeating verbally, you have to do it in a haughty, sneering, shrill tone).

Cut a great ad for Pakistan connecting the dots to the movie that caused our Ambassador and three others to be executed.

Spoke those comforting words to the families of the Benghazi victims: "We will do everything we can to bring that movie maker to justice for having caused these deaths."

Travelled nearly two Gozillion miles. (did I mention that already?)

Employed and trusted with all of our secrets Huma Abedin, herself a trusted employee of the Muslim Brotherhood.

When the 3am call came, both she and Obama were too busy to take the call. She was so busy, she could not bother taking calls from Libya for several months before September 11th. Probably because

she was travelling, like, 3 Gozillion miles or something. (Did I mention that already?)

In March 2008, as Hillary Clinton was running for president,

Jerry Zeifman lifelong Democrat-— the chief counsel to the House Judiciary Committee at the time of Nixon’s impeachment and a lifelong Democrat — expressed his profound disappointment with her work on the committee. Among her transgressions were lying, removing files from the committee offices without permission, and arguing that Nixon shouldn’t be allowed any legal counsel before the committee.

“I terminated her employment on the Nixon impeachment staff,” he told the committee. “My only regret was I had not reported her unethical practices to the appropriate bar associations. I could not recommend her for any subsequent position of public or private trust.”

Hillary Clinton has been unethical, corrupt and a pathological liar since her colleg days and all throuigh public life. These credentials make her a perfect candidate to run on the Democratic ticket.

Jerry Zeifman - He fired Hillary from Nixon impeachment committee - Univision Foro / Forum - 244252863

The facts do not matter to the moonbats that will vote for her like the blind sheep they are. We all know that. Nothing but left wing squishpots that has taken our country (that they admittedly hate) into a nose dive. All to the delight of the commies that hate all capitalist ideals.

I am amazed at the morons on the left that deny they hate capitalism and American ideals. Why do they deny it? Anyone know?

According to public opinion polls, Benghazi doesn't matter. It won't be a factor in 2016.

Sorry.

Tell that to the parents and family of the dead. Plus your avatar says it all. you idolize a girl who cant afford birth control but has money to run for office that cost more then 10K..

So that would mean Grumps idolizes a monkey? Fuck off.

The subject is politics...Benghazi is a non factor; much like your penis most likely.
hahaha. I don't have a penis ..
Yes <Benghazi is a factor ..

Forum List

Back