What makes Hillary Clinton a good candidate for President?

What makes Hillary Clinton a good candidate for President?

0Foodstamps.jpg

She successfully skirted answering questions on Whitewater. A lot of "I don't knows" and "I can't remember."

She did great on cattle futures while others lost their ass.

She did a great spin job in the days after the Benghazi attack, even made the most arrogant remark ever and still is loved by the left. They wouldn't care if a person burned down orphanages and fed children to lions, as long as they push the correct agenda, they are in with no questions asked.

She's already been forgiven for digging up a lot of dirt on Obama.

I think spin, sidestepping and downright lying are her strongest points. Sounds like a great liberal.

She successfully skirted answering questions on Whitewater. A lot of "I don't knows" and "I can't remember."

She did great on cattle futures while others lost their ass.

She did a great spin job in the days after the Benghazi attack, even made the most arrogant remark ever and still is loved by the left. They wouldn't care if a person burned down orphanages and fed children to lions, as long as they push the correct agenda, they are in with no questions asked.

She's already been forgiven for digging up a lot of dirt on Obama.

I think spin, sidestepping and downright lying are her strongest points. Sounds like a great liberal.

Why don't you run on that in 2016

Can't fail

Forum List

Back