What makes Hillary Clinton a good candidate for President?

What does she offer that is unique beyond the fact that she is a woman?
After her display before congress, WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE, I just don't see the temperament that the office requires. I do think she would have been a better president than Obama but only marginally.
What's unique about her?
All I think of when her name is mentioned is Hillarycare, Benghazi & a woman humiliated by her husband.

Served as Senator and Sec State. Better qualified than many.

And if she were GOP?
Take care in your response.

After her display before congress, WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE, I just don't see the temperament that the office requires. I do think she would have been a better president than Obama but only marginally.
What's unique about her?
All I think of when her name is mentioned is Hillarycare, Benghazi & a woman humiliated by her husband.

Why?. Expand on your answer.

Yep. With the exception of SOS (which she absolutely blew chunks on), she is no more qualified than that idiot Obama was. Except that she actually showed up in the Senate, from time to time and actually voted…

So, yeah, another incompetent slob…….but she likes girls….

Last edited:
What's unique about her?

What are some of her accomplishments? She has to have some....right??

Here's one...."What does it matter?"

What's unique about her?

So Ron Paul served in the House for more years than Hillary did in the Senate that did not qualify him to be president. What stand out moments did she have in the Senate or as Sect of State? In the Senate she voted in favor of the Iraq war as Sect of State she had Benghazi I don't think she will want to run on either of those if she runs in 2016. Many people left and right seem to think she is a slam dunk for not only the Democratic nomination but the 2016 Presidential election what is it in her record in the Senate and at State that makes her that impressive?

Ron Paul implied that the Bush administration manipulated war intelligence to increase our military footprint in the heart of the world's largest remaining oil fields.

He also said that Bush shredded the Constitution with the Patriot Act.

I think some of his economic policies are dangerously utopian, like Marx but in the opposite direction, but I would have taken Ron Paul in 2000. Had he been our president from 2000-2008, we would not have had the Iraq War or the Housing Bubble. We would have avoided the poison of the Bush years.

Problem is: he doesn't believe in the War on Terrorism. He thinks it's an ideological hoax to justify foreign intervention. Fox News does not support Ron Paul's vision of the world. FOX NEWS is a stooge for the wealthy special interests who own the Republican Party. Therefore, the Republican voter, who gets all his information from FOX and like sources, will never support Ron Paul. However, I think he was right about Iraq and the War on Terrorism. Hillary, who sided with Bush, was wrong.

billary will take all her cues from bill. She won't be president bill will be.
and her support will come from voters who vicariously are voting for bill
remember. Sorry women. without bill, hillary is a nobody

this election will be the predators 3rd term.

First of all, thinking that Bill will be calling the shots shows just how little you understand about Hillary. She will be calling the shots, and she won't be a pushover. She will most likely be better at working across the aisle, but if Republicans do not cooperate, she will make them pay. She brings a substantial amount of knowledge in foreign policy and she is a true leader. Her resume far surpasses that of any Republican other than maybe Jeb Bush.

Now does that mean that she will work magic? Not likely. We've seen that presidents really do not have much power to get anything done on their own. If the opposing party truly wants to thwart the President, it isn't very difficult as has been proven with Obama. Bottom line is that she is going to be the next POTUS, whether you guys like it or not.

First of all, thinking that Bill will be calling the shots shows just how little you understand about Hillary. She will be calling the shots, and she won't be a pushover. She will most likely be better at working across the aisle, but if Republicans do not cooperate, she will make them pay. She brings a substantial amount of knowledge in foreign policy and she is a true leader. Her resume far surpasses that of any Republican other than maybe Jeb Bush.

Now does that mean that she will work magic? Not likely. We've seen that presidents really do not have much power to get anything done on their own. If the opposing party truly wants to thwart the President, it isn't very difficult as has been proven with Obama. Bottom line is that she is going to be the next POTUS, whether you guys like it or not.

Who the hell does she think she is? Edward the Longshanks!?!? Screw her. The Son of a Bitch is a sociopath and a psychotic. Just ask her idiot husband…..

Then, this idiot says she "is a true leader". For the love of God!!! You can't make this garbage up…..Are you marxists really this incredibly stupid!?!?!

Last edited:
What's unique about her?
First Lady of the United States, U.S. Senator, and Secretary of State. She has visited 112 nations and is on a first name basis with the most power leaders in the world. She has served 8 years in the Senate and served on 9 committees and subcommittees and sponsored or co-sponsor over 110 bills. I doubt any candidate, Republican or Democrat will be able to match her experience. Probably one her greatest assets is her ability to negotiate, something this country needs badly.

Last edited:
What makes Hillary Clinton a good candidate for President?

We get Bill.
No, I don't care what he did under the desk with the bimbo. He did a damn good job while in office. I want Bill.

What's unique about her?

She won't antagonize the bigots and racists as much as Obama (not his fault) and she's got more juice in congress -- she can get them to work.

The bigots and racist will take their Tea and go back to their caves.

Leaving only the sexists pigs who have always been more horny than hateful -- for example, if Newt goes all Obama on Hillary, his little blond wife will close the candy store.

She doesn't qualify to be POTUS. Everything she's done has been riding Bills coattails. She's a big nothing.

She was a FL and I'll bet the SS that had to guard her and pervert Bill could tell some pretty good tales about broken plates, crockery and the fights those two had.

She was a carpetbagger in NY. Just moved there so she could run for office.

She made loads of cash off Tyson in Arkensas. She also made money off cattle futures while not spending a dime.

As for her time as SOS?? Well if you count her dancing in a mud hut in Africa and her complete incompetence over Benghazi she ain't done much. Hilbat is a liberal peice of shit who I wouldn't let clean out my horse stall. She's a big zero and she and Bill should trundle off into the sunset.

She came from the stables all right. Hoo-eee whatta hag.

Just because Hillary is OK with hubby getting his dome polished during a government shutdown, doesn't mean 'Her Thighness Klinton' is just Standing by Her Man.. like Tammy Wynette

-Geaux

WTF??
What has she ever led? She was a washout at State. She sucked as Senator. She failed to implement Hillarycare, in no small part because she insisted on secret meetings.
SHe is an outright leftist, and therefore a lying authoritarian piece of shit. She has no ability to work across the aisle, and no demonstrated record of it. She is vengeful and dismissive of opponents.
She has little knowledge of foreign policy, and no demonstrated achievments in that area. She lied about being under fire in Serbia, or wherever it was.

She doesn't qualify to be POTUS. Everything she's done has been riding Bills coattails. She's a big nothing.

She was a FL and I'll bet the SS that had to guard her and pervert Bill could tell some pretty good tales about broken plates, crockery and the fights those two had.

She was a carpetbagger in NY. Just moved there so she could run for office.

She made loads of cash off Tyson in Arkensas. She also made money off cattle futures while not spending a dime.

As for her time as SOS?? Well if you count her dancing in a mud hut in Africa and her complete incompetence over Benghazi she ain't done much. Hilbat is a liberal peice of shit who I wouldn't let clean out my horse stall. She's a big zero and she and Bill should trundle off into the sunset.

She successfully lied about records at the Rose Law Firm. She has a fantastic record of commodity trades.
This is an administration that has glorified failing upward. She proves it, as does John Liar Kerry.

It's a serious question libbies. What does she offer? What's she gonna bring to the table thats new?

Anything? Or is she just the default candidate cause your stables are empty?

You are the same folks who thought Bush would be a good president because his dad was a lousy one...

Realistically, she'll bring back the same people who worked for her husband. He has more real experience than Bush-43 or Romney did.

And she's better than anything that might pop out of the GOP Clown Car at this point.

It's a serious question libbies. What does she offer? What's she gonna bring to the table thats new?

Anything? Or is she just the default candidate cause your stables are empty?

You are the same folks who thought Bush would be a good president because his dad was a lousy one...

Realistically, she'll bring back the same people who worked for her husband. He has more real experience than Bush-43 or Romney did.

And she's better than anything that might pop out of the GOP Clown Car at this point.

So you got nuthin.

According to you she is qualified because her husband knows people... lololol

Idiots being led by idiots

Forum List

Back