What MUST Be Done About Islam

One cannot ban religion in America. It was founded by people afraid of those like you who might try.
You're not paying attention.. he called for declaring Islam NOT to be a religion... thereby stripping it of such protections... legal trickery... great fun.
I'm aware of what he called for and it cannot be done. The faith of 1.6 billion people isn't going to simply go away. Some of us, not you or the OP of course, live in the real world.
Nobody is talking about eradicating a religion of 1.6 billions... even though Christendom boasts 2.2 billions, and owns almost all the nukes.

No, we're talking about suppressing Islam in The West, where comparatively few of that 1.6 billion reside.

Let Islam exist within the domains of Islam.

It's neither needed nor welcome in The West.

At least not by sane folk.

You're talking about persecuting people on the basis of religion.

Which is exactly what Islam is doing to the rest of the world. Tend to think turn about is fair play.

One cannot ban religion in America. It was founded by people afraid of those like you who might try.
You're not paying attention.. he called for declaring Islam NOT to be a religion... thereby stripping it of such protections... legal trickery... great fun.
I'm aware of what he called for and it cannot be done. The faith of 1.6 billion people isn't going to simply go away. Some of us, not you or the OP of course, live in the real world.
Nobody is talking about eradicating a religion of 1.6 billions... even though Christendom boasts 2.2 billions, and owns almost all the nukes.

No, we're talking about suppressing Islam in The West, where comparatively few of that 1.6 billion reside.

I wonder if they want to make Muslims wear Golden Crescent Moon and Stars? Then deny them business and property. Put them all in overcrowded ghettos before shipping them off to the Happy Camps where they all will be put to death, oops did I say death? I meant work, put to work, making Amerika Great Again.

Whether you welcome it or not, if you obey the Constitution then is cannot be banned. It's as simple as that so - do you obey (revere) the Constitution?
FALSE! Islam is ALREADY banned, and it is the CONSTITUTION THAT BANS IT. (Article 6, Section 2, part 1 - the Supremacy Clause) This requirement banning all supremacisms (other than the Constitution itself), does not make an exception for Islam, or anything else masquerading as a religion.

so - do YOU obey (revere) the Constitution ?

Which is exactly what Islam is doing to the rest of the world. Tend to think turn about is fair play.

So you advocate persecuting innocent people on the basis of their faith becuase some members of their faith are bad actors? Are you an American?

Whether you welcome it or not, if you obey the Constitution then is cannot be banned. It's as simple as that so - do you obey (revere) the Constitution?
FALSE! Islam is ALREADY banned, and it is the CONSTITUTION THAT BANS IT. (Article 6, Section 2, part 1 - the Supremacy Clause) This requirement banning all supremacisms (other than the Constitution itself), does not make an exception for Islam, or anything else masquerading as a religion.

How ridiculous.

Washington prayed to God.
So do Muslims.

Washington prayed to his Father, through Christ. We are a Christian Nation.

No, we are a nation comprised primarily of Christians. Not the same thing.

Saudi has a majority of Muslims. They are considered a Muslim Nation. We are a Christian Nation until Atheists are the majority. Then we'll be Russia..

Because religion and government are intertwined.

Right up until the moment when Religious Standing is stripped from it... at which point, it's no longer unconstitutional.
That is not possible, Again, there is the OP (and you) and then there is the real world.[/QUOTE]
There is you, and then there is the OP, the Constitution (Article 6, Section 2, part 1 - the Supremacy Clause), and the real world.

I wonder if they want to make Muslims wear Golden Crescent Moon and Stars? Then deny them business and property. Put them all in overcrowded ghettos before shipping them off to the Happy Camps where they all will be put to death, oops did I say death? I meant work, put to work, making Amerika Great Again.
No. Just have them not be Muslims. That's all.

Constitution requires there be no such thing in America.

FALSE! Islam is not a religion, and even if it was, it has no right to demand supremacy over the Constitution. Problem is, Islam does just that. And to defend onesself, is not to"persecute" the attack.

Sorry but you don't get to determine what is or is not a religion and no amount of oversized bold blue fonting will make it so.

No. Just have them not be Muslims. That's all.

And how do you propose to do that?

The history of forceable conversions is full of blood, body parts and a continuation of the faith in hiding. Look at the Catholics and Protestants as one example - centuries of conflict and no irradication of religion. As someone else pointed out - you cant kill ideas unless you kill every last living person who believes in them.

Well, if you really believe what you say.....get yourself a Constitutional lawyer and file a lawsuit.

Nobody is talking about eradicating a religion of 1.6 billions... even though Christendom boasts 2.2 billions.

A Pulpit Is for Bullies

Constitutionazis, who include both the Right and the Left wings of Establishment vulture, are trying to force us to obey their enabling document without question. For example, you don't believe you have any obligation to tell us what practical reason we should have for tolerating Islam, except that, "The Constitution says so."

Ironically, that is just like religious tyranny, where the intimidating preachers only have to say,"It's in the Bible; that's why you have to obey!" So the Constitution does establish a supreme religion, and that religion is the Constitution itself. It is another example of "Who will protect us from our protectors?"

This hypocrisy at the top started in the Massachusetts Bay Colony, but we are literally led to believe that was only about religion, not law. The Puritans had come here to escape persecution from the Church of England, but then starting persecuting other dissenting English denominations. Later the hired Framers revolted against the British ruling class, but then designed a Constitution that put the flunkies of a similar hereditary oligarchy in charge.

FALSE! Islam is not a religion, and even if it was, it has no right to demand supremacy over the Constitution. Problem is, Islam does just that. And to defend onesself, is not to"persecute" the attack.

In our Republic no person has the right to claim that because of their religion they have the right to demand supremacy over the Constitution.

More items could be added to the OP list. It isn't necessarily a complete list.

What would you add?
Some things that are listed in Brigitte Gabriel's book >> They Must Be Stopped

Some things listed in Robert Spencer's book Stealth Jihad (et al)

And how do you propose to do that?

The history of forceable conversions is full of blood, body parts and a continuation of the faith in hiding. Look at the Catholics and Protestants as one example - centuries of conflict and no irradication of religion. As someone else pointed out - you cant kill ideas unless you kill every last living person who believes in them..
I proposed it in the OP. Did you read it ?

In our Republic no person has the right to claim that because of their religion they have the right to demand supremacy over the Constitution.
CORRECT. That's what I've been saying all through this thread. And this is why Islam is unconstitutional and illegal in America. Simple as that.

So you advocate persecuting innocent people on the basis of their faith becuase some members of their faith are bad actors? Are you an American?

I'm an American; are you?
Should we have persecuted Nazis even though some of them might have been nice guys? Should we have bombed cities containing innocent women and children because we were at war with their country?
Islam is at war with the rest of the world and it's way past time we recognized and accepted that fact and acted accordingly.
Simple fact: in war there is collateral damage.

Well, if you really believe what you say.....get yourself a Constitutional lawyer and file a lawsuit.
It will take more than a lawsuit to eradicate Islam from the US. It will take GOVERNMENT action, and lots of it.

Or we can just keep on letting ourselves be massacred.

Forum List

Back