What Needs to be Done to Stop Islamic Terrorism is not Difficult to Understand.

Yep. Sometimes there's no "good" answer to a problem. I would agree that any military intervention is very very likely to fail, but trying diplomacy to try and avoid at Pak-India type nuclear exchange is in everybodys' interests.

Lol, we did not start this war, and we will lose this war for our existence if we do not decide to fight it in our own defense.
Dude when you're mixing and matching Obama and Marxists, I'm only communicating with you on the sarcasm board

Straw man.

I know why you were so pissed off in the Logical Fallacies topic last week. Without them, you have nothing to say at all.

Yeah, I was sure pissed off kicking the absolute fuck out of your ignorant ass. :lmao:
It is to be expected that someone who is utterly incapable of thinking logically thinks they won an argument in which they are too stupid to realize how badly they embarrassed themselves.

Your persistence in continuing to use logical fallacies only reinforces the point.

But why dont we do it?

Because we have allowed anti-Western minded morons to take control of our government, of our universities that train the people that run our government and our journalist profession who present the picture of what is happening to the People who elect the people that run our government.

And so the things that history shows actually works are not even considered.

In short, this whole thing is preventable, but is allowed by the Marxist left in order to create the chaos needed to deplete our resources, distract us from the home-guard and to begin a violent Marxist civil war like the many we saw in Central America.

We are losing this effort because the leadership of the Left wants us to fail and give them their window of opportunity to establish their Dictatorship of the Proletariate.

Trump will be our Somoza and the millions of illegal aliens will be our indigenous population fighting in the boondocks for an overthrow of our government.

So this shit is only going to get worse and worse until we either find our Pinochet or Fujimori.

Islamic terrorism against the US started when we began meddling in the affairs of Middle Eastern countries.

That is how you stop it. Stop meddling.
ok so say we stop meddling,and it still goes on.....then what would you suggest?

It might for a time. The grudge is strong.

If we don't stop...we know it won't end.
ok but...if it doesnt stop....then what would you do?...its only one possible solution that may not work....if it doesnt?...

This is not a West vrs ISlam struggle.

This is a West vrs Marxism allied with Islamic Jihad struggle. The Islamacists of today are also Marxists in their economics.

You're not wrong. The democrat - Islamist coalition is clear.

Your statement is correct only in so far as the Marxists control the Democratic Party as they do now.

That can and must change to win this struggle.

Who in the leadership of the Democratic Party wants to eliminate all private ownership?

It is to be expected that someone who is utterly incapable of thinking logically thinks they won an argument in which they are too stupid to realize how badly they embarrassed themselves.

Your persistence in continuing to use logical fallacies only reinforces this.

Right Jake,

I mean, the way I misrepreasented tu quoque and cited Wiki, which contradicted the bullshit that I posted, while I besmirched Nizkor, never grasping that Nizkor was the source Wiki used..

Oh WAIT, that wasn't me, that was your lying, ignorant ass.

LOL.

What fucking fool you are. No one expects you to have the integrity to acknowledge that you got caught lying, you are a reprehensible pile of shit, after all. BUT dude, are you REALLY so fucking stupid that you don't grasp how fully you got your ass handed to you?

:rofl:

You're a dumb one Jake.

Your persistence in continuing to use logical fallacies only reinforces this.

Right Jake,

I mean, the way I misrepreasented tu quoque and cited Wiki, which contradicted the bullshit that I posted, while I besmirched Nizkor, never grasping that Nizkor was the source Wiki used..
See? You're still too stupid to realize your mistake! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

I didn't besmirch Nizkor or Wiki. I laughed at your retarded misunderstanding of what a tu quoque fallacy is.

But why dont we do it?

Because we have allowed anti-Western minded morons to take control of our government, of our universities that train the people that run our government and our journalist profession who present the picture of what is happening to the People who elect the people that run our government.

In short, this whole thing is preventable, but is allowed by the Marxist left in order to create the chaos needed to deplete our resources, distract us from the home-guard and to begin a violent Marxist civil war like the many we saw in Central America.

We are losing this effort because the leadership of the Left wants us to fail and give them their window of opportunity to establish their Dictatorship of the Proletariate.

Trump will be our Somoza and the millions of illegal aliens will be our indigenous population fighting in the boondocks for an overthrow of our government.

So this shit is only going to get worse and worse until we either find our Pinochet or Fujimori.

Islamic terrorism against the US started when we began meddling in the affairs of Middle Eastern countries.

That is how you stop it. Stop meddling.

Right we should get completely out of the middle east we should not trade with them we should not allow them to immigrate here

we should have absolutely nothing to do with them
It's not that black and white.

it is for the simpletons.
Yeah, like the simpletons who think we can just 'get out of the Middle East' and leave our allies oil supplies exposed to radical jihadis.

Man, are you libtards fucking stupid.

So you embrace 'blood for oil'?

btw, which of our allies that use oil from the Middle East do not have the capability of defending their own oil interests?

But why dont we do it?

Trump is going to force Mexico to fight ISIS

ok so say we stop meddling,and it still goes on.....then what would you suggest?
The Middle East is about 100 years behind the West, and it must go through a transition similar to what the West went through, which was extremely destructive and bloody (WWI and WWII). I just don't see any way around that.

So our best policy would probably be to stay as much out of the way of that transition as possible, and wait for the Arabs to come out the other side.
ok.....so are we to just shrug our shoulders with any attacks on us waiting for them to "transition?"...........because a retaliation by us would be interpreted by their lunatics as just another attack on muslims.....

The Middle East is about 100 years behind the West, and it must go through a transition similar to what the West went through, which was extremely destructive and bloody (WWI and WWII). I just don't see any way around that.

So our best policy would probably be to stay as much out of the way of that transition as possible, and wait for the Arabs to come out the other side.
ok.....so are we to just shrug our shoulders with any attacks on us waiting for them to "transition?"...........because a retaliation by us would be interpreted by their lunatics as just another attack on muslims.....
Why would they attack us if we left the Middle East?

The extremists are trying to take over the Middle East, and they want us out so they can get down to that business.

If we left, that would force the Arab nations to deal with their own problems.

See? You're still too stupid to realize your mistake! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

I didn't besmirch Nizkor or Wiki. I laughed at your retarded misunderstanding of what a tu quoque fallacy is.

That's the way Jake, keep that stiff upper lip!

Yo stupid fuck;

from Wiki which you linked;

Tu quoque (/tuːˈkwoʊkwiː/;[1] Latin for, "you also") or the appeal to hypocrisy is an informal logical fallacy that intends to discredit the validity of the opponent's logical argument by asserting the opponent's failure to act consistently in accordance with its conclusion(s).

Tu quoque "argument" follows the pattern:

1. Person A makes claim X.
  2. Person B asserts that A's actions or past claims are inconsistent with the truth of claim X.
  3. Therefore X is false.[2]
Is that what you posted, you lying little fuck?

:lmao:

You want another ass beating you lying little fuck? I'll give you one.

Good idea but what about their devotion to Sharia?

Why would they attack us if we left the Middle East?

The extremists are trying to take over the Middle East, and they want us out so they can get down to that business.

If we left, that would force the Arab nations to deal with their own problems.

Well, we DO have a mutual defense treaty with Israel, shit fer brains.

I know that is inconvenient to your democrat - Islamist alliance, but still....

Good idea but what about their devotion to Sharia?
What about it?

You are attempting to write large the extremists version of Sharia. That would be like trying to place the entire US Christian population under the tenets of the extremist Christian KKK.

Forum List

Back