🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What now, brown cow?

Personally I think Obama should nominate Mr. Al-Afari for SCOTUS , just to fuck with the Republicans heads...... be fun to watch.
Sure. After all, your guy specializes in fun and games. Golf and ncaa brackets and talk show appearances.

We can defeat obama and hillary, but we can never defeat ignorance and self-centeredness.

Personally I think Obama should nominate Mr. Al-Afari for SCOTUS , just to fuck with the Republicans heads...... be fun to watch.
Sure. After all, your guy specializes in fun and games. Golf and ncaa brackets and talk show appearances.

We can defeat obama and hillary, but we can never defeat ignorance and self-centeredness.
Being self centered..is a better whey to express it...Grammatically...

Yes, thanks. I struggled with the proper expression, but then just said "it's fine."

Incidentally, you do not settle for much do you? So we have captured a scientist from ISIS. I guess that means Barack is still your hero, doing all we could ever want from a real leader. : 0

Who the fuck is "my guy" ? and why isn't he out front cutting my lawn right now?
"Your guy" is the one you think it would be so clever of "your guy" to fuck with Republicans once again. As what? payback? Or are you just indifferent as to who is in charge so long as it's not a republican?

Waterboard him for relevant information.....then execute him.

I was thinking jumper cables to the sensitive bits.....
Sheesh... if you want the guy to talk you don't need to resort waterboarding or jumper cables, just strap him in a chair and force him to listen to President Morons speeches; he'll spill the beans in a couple of hours at most and there won't be any mess to clean up afterwards.

Yes, thanks. I struggled with the proper expression, but then just said "it's fine."

Incidentally, you do not settle for much do you? So we have captured a scientist from ISIS. I guess that means Barack is still your hero, doing all we could ever want from a real leader. : 0
Get Congress to approve the use of more force then...:~o

Waterboard him for relevant information.....then execute him.

I was thinking jumper cables to the sensitive bits.....
Sheesh... if you want the guy to talk you don't need to resort waterboarding or jumper cables, just strap him in a chair and force him to listen to President Morons speeches; he'll spill the beans in a couple of hours at most and there won't be any mess to clean up afterwards.
What about the spilled beans, can the dogs eat them?

Forum List

Back