What Obama's 39% approval rating really means...

That's what the radical Democrats would have you believe, lol.

Actually, I think The Great Awakening has begun.

The game is early and Obama has dug himself a big hole, but it's the NBA and we all know that all NBA games are decided in the fourth quarter. We haven't even made it to halftime.

The game is early and Obama has dug himself a big hole, but it's the NBA and we all know that all NBA games are decided in the fourth quarter. We haven't even made it to halftime.

We're in the third quarter and team Obama is fading

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
We're in the third quarter and team Obama is fading

Expand please...

People are finally seeing that Obama is a lying bastard...."hope and change" is dead

Once the ACA rolls out and the bugs are fixed with the website, a lot of people are going to find they do like it. They will like the coverage and many will like the subsidies. Does that mean everyone will like it? No! Some are going to hate it, and if they don't fix a few of the problems, they are going to screw a small percentage of people very badly.

What bothers me is that Republicans have done everything they can to repeal the ACA, knowing full well that they had zero chance of doing so, yet they have not presented any solutions for some of the problems that do exist. Again it comes down to being completely anti-government versus being for efficient government.

Expand please...

People are finally seeing that Obama is a lying bastard...."hope and change" is dead

Once the ACA rolls out and the bugs are fixed with the website, a lot of people are going to find they do like it. They will like the coverage and many will like the subsidies. Does that mean everyone will like it? No! Some are going to hate it, and if they don't fix a few of the problems, they are going to screw a small percentage of people very badly.

What bothers me is that Republicans have done everything they can to repeal the ACA, knowing full well that they had zero chance of doing so, yet they have not presented any solutions for some of the problems that do exist. Again it comes down to being completely anti-government versus being for efficient government.

Oh, I'm sure some will like the subsidies. What's not to like...someone else is paying for your freight.

Expand please...

Web- site is only the start of the problems....you're a dreamer..So there are still some Obama clone believers out there..i feel sorry for you:cuckoo:

Web- site is only the start of the problems....you're a dreamer..So there are still some Obama clone believers out there..i feel sorry for you:cuckoo:

I've looked at the plans thoroughly and they are good plans that are comparable to what I have had in the past. On top of that, they now fully cover all preventative care. I don't think many of you understand what that means. A lot of people are going to like that fact once they understand what all is actually covered.

The bottom line is that it really has nothing to do with Obama. It is all about the ability to purchase affordable health insurance, even for those who really can't afford it. I realize that a lot of you don't think lower income earners should have access to decent healthcare, but I am one who believes that all Americans should, even if I have to help subsidize them.

Expand please...

Yes and they will thrill to the unicorn farts coming their way.
Once they get the website fixed, Obama won't be president anymore. Yes, it will take that long. It took 3 years to get to this point.
But the big deal is that the actuarial assumptions don't add up. Young people are not going to bend over and take it for older sicker people. This skews the pools to more risk, something that is already showing up. When that happens rates will necessarily skyrocket, even more than they have. And the program will be a smoking ruin.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

I've looked at the plans thoroughly and they are good plans that are comparable to what I have had in the past. On top of that, they now fully cover all preventative care. I don't think many of you understand what that means. A lot of people are going to like that fact once they understand what all is actually covered.

The bottom line is that it really has nothing to do with Obama. It is all about the ability to purchase affordable health insurance, even for those who really can't afford it. I realize that a lot of you don't think lower income earners should have access to decent healthcare, but I am one who believes that all Americans should, even if I have to help subsidize them.

You must have had crap policies.
I also looked at them. They didnt cover the most expensve meds I use. The deductible was higher, as were the premiums. There were more restrictions.
It is not affordable insurance. That is why more and more people are saying they will pay the penalty and go without.
If you want to subsidize people's health care, go right ahead. Write a check to your local doctor to cover wllness checks for kids who can't afford it No one is stopping you. But get your fucking hand out of my wallet.

Wishful thnking. He's already a lame duck and becoming more toxic by the day. Going on 6 years with nothing to show but Obamacare!:lol:

It means that polls only matter to the right when they agree with them. Clintons polls were through the roof - remember what republicans had to say about that? "Slick Willie pandering to the people again! He doesn't have the cajones to tell them no!"

Or, "Liberal media covering for his ass again!"

The whole process is kind of embarassing ... like watching Milly Cirus stick her tounge out and grind on some poor, shocked, bystander.

Wishful thnking. He's already a lame duck and becoming more toxic by the day. Going on 6 years with nothing to show but Obamacare!:lol:

No, not really, just you guys spinning it like that.

What's probbibly going to happen is the right will ride thiis poney into 2016 and then cry about why they lost again. The fact that Dems are all that the right can even think about tells me that they are going to take a beating again.

Once the republicans stop caring about what the left is up to, they might start getting back to the old days.

I, for one, can't wait. I'm sick of this PC world I'm forced into.

Last edited:

No, not really, just you guys spinning it like that.

What's probbibly going to happen is the right will ride thiis poney into 2016 and then cry about why they lost again. The fact that Dems are all that the right can even think about tells me that they are going to take a beating again.

Once the republicans stop caring about what the left is up to, they might start getting back to the old days.

I, for one, can't wait. I'm sick of this PC world I'm forced into.
Sugre, Obama's going to make a fabulous comeback, Trayvon Martin's girlfriend is going to become a lawyer and the Chicago Cubs are going to win the World Series next year.:lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back