🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What percentage of the left will mail in a vote then go vote in person on election day?

How many lefties will vote twice? Once via mail & once on election day in person?

• <10٪

• 10 to 15%

• 15 to 20%

• Dunno but many I'm guessing

• Very few

• None

Results are only viewable after voting.
They will mail in every ballot they can get their filthy dick grabbers on. There is nothing more dangerous to our country, our society, and our humanity than a bed wetting liberal with a ballot, let alone several of them.
Sheer projection from a rabid tRumpling.

Given the Democrats' abysmal record of election gamesmanship, I think it is the obligation of every Right-thinking conservative to vote multiple times by mail (using different names of course), and at least once in person. That's what it would take to even out the cheating.
What record? You kids have been trying for years to find election fraud and every time you manage to find some it was perpetrated by republicans.

And here you are, advocating for more.

The best way to stop vote fraud would be to outlaw the republican party.

Republican't vote fraud.

There are many more.

Can you find a similar list for Democrats?

The republican't MO is to accuse the opposition of what they are themselves guilty of.

I see this as the biggest threat to our democracy.
People have been voting by mail for 100+ years or so.

Amazing you never mentioned the “biggest threat” in any election before this one.

Your programming is obvious

Exactly, and that is why ignorance remains the greatest threat to democracy in this country.
Because a handful of absentee ballots = millions upon millions of mail in ballots.....

Ignorance indeed

You do know entire states vote by mail right? Let me guess you suddenly think all of those elected officials are illegitimate?

If not...you are a hypocrite

Amazing you never mentioned the “biggest threat” in any election before this one.

Exactly, and that is why ignorance remains the greatest threat to democracy in this country.
Because a handful of absentee ballots = millions upon millions of mail in ballots.....

Ignorance indeed

You do know entire states vote by mail right? Let me guess you suddenly think all of those elected officials are illegitimate?

If not...you are a hypocrite

Those states don’t have a fundamentally different post office than the rest of us. It’s weird there’s some belief that the post office just can’t handle one letter per registered voter.

Fauci says that in person voting can be safe, so what's the problem? Not that you'll be honest enough to tell me....

Nothing. 200 people in line equals a 1200 foot line. 400 people is a mile long line or thereabouts. It can be safe; it is impractical by any measure.

Now, what is the problem with voting by mail? Entire states have done it for years and the military has been doing it for a century. Please no conspiracy theories. Tell us your reasoned opposition. Not that you’ll be honest

This is a hoax in waiting after all the others have already been implemented
Create and run the virus hoax which kills one out of every 2,000 people that are tested for it and fake that it’s so dire that a Presudential election needs to be all mail ins
Never been done before and will not turn out well with no confirmation for months, Democrats will try to appoint a new president, and the USA will be thrown into more disarray until Dems finally contour up some fixed fraud where they won

Lets discuss national vote by mail for 2022 so we have time to set this up securely, fund it, staff and equip it, so it's not a giant government cluster-F mess. Doesn't that make a lot more sense? Also, the American people would have a chance to weigh in and decide if they even want this.

There I just utterly destroyed Dems attempts to cram through national vote by mail in 2020.

Let’s fix something that’s not broke with an appeal to transportation issues all disguised to allow Democrats a path to victory

I see actions like manipulating the post office and census as far more concerning. Many states have long had mail in ballots with no issues.

Forum List

Back