What political ads are playing on your TV?

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
So far today other than the governors races ones I expected I have seen 2 democrat ones.

1 was for a democrat talking about gun banning and the other was about WONDERFUL obamacare! Jesus....do these idiots not hire people to take the pulse of the country? Gun control is a dead issue never gonna pass and Obamacare is burying people in debt bc its so expensive to fix and the worst part of it has been taken out already! Any NEW ideas?

On my TV, Doug Ford is sternly telling us that he’ll get Ontario working again. Doug is the dumber brother of former Toronto mayor Rob Ford.

The Conservative Party could have picked either one of two really qualified women to lead the party but instead picked a former drug dealer and all around asshole Doug Ford.

I’m voting NDP. Ugh!!!

On my TV, Doug Ford is sternly telling us that he’ll get Ontario working again. Doug is the dumber brother of former Toronto mayor Rob Ford.

The Conservative Party could have picked either one of two really qualified women to lead the party but instead picked a former drug dealer and all around asshole Doug Ford.

I’m voting NDP. Ugh!!!
From what I gather the liberals in Canada are in for a MAJOR ass kicking in the upcoming elections...that's from following the news in Canada on FB.
I say liberals I mean NDP and Greens etc....looks like the actual Liberal party is neck and neck with the "conservatives"

Kinda early for ads isn’t it?
Not really. Already had close to 10 primaries and I know ours is next Tuesday so...

You know what we have that really blew mind mind . “Choose life” vanity plates! In Massachusetts!!! How random is that ? A state issued anti abortion license plate !?

This is a segue, we banned cigarette or alcohol ads. But now we allow advertising for lawyers? We have progressed a lot here...

Kinda early for ads isn’t it?
Not really. Already had close to 10 primaries and I know ours is next Tuesday so...

You know what we have that really blew mind mind . “Choose life” vanity plates! In Massachusetts!!! How random is that ? A state issued anti abortion license plate !?
Do they have Pro Baby killing ones as well?

I think there’s a desert storm one ? Definitely a Nam plate.

Forum List

Back