🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What positives has Joe Biden accomplished as pres

The sonofofabitch hasn't done any good and he has done a lot of bad. Just look at the list above.

Anybody that voted for him is an idiot.
It a rule republicans bad talk Democratic President, I thought tramp sucked and I still do like before he became Pres.

We are NATO.
WoW! You just blew my whole mind....!!!

thinking-kid.gif

His supporters are stumped. I cannot the name anything.

— US is more divided under him
— Afghanistan botched withdrawal
— Border crisis
— War in Ukraine
— Hyper Inflation
— Masks and vaccine mandates
— Child mental health issues on a dramatic rise
— Ridiculously high gas prices
— Budget Deficit
— College Tuition costs remain ridiculously high and lack of sufficient oversight on student debt issuers.

Help me out folks.

I am gonna correct a mistake you made, Biden didn't just botch Afghan bug out, he deliberately abandoned some 5,000 American citizens, and another 70,000 Afghani allies who had green cards, and promises of green cards, to the Taliban, whilst simultaneously ordering Pentagon to accept all Afghani's "but" the aforementioned 70,000!

This was done deliberately, as in he fully intended to abandon them, and on top of that appalling act of treachery, he also deliberately refused to tip off America's Nato allies of his intentions to bug out, and thus they only discovered this, as they(DoD) pulled out entirely, under cover of darkness!

Biden, and his family, should be executed out of hand as traitors, out of fucking hand! o_O

His supporters are stumped. I cannot the name anything.

— US is more divided under him
— Afghanistan botched withdrawal
— Border crisis
— War in Ukraine
— Hyper Inflation
— Masks and vaccine mandates
— Child mental health issues on a dramatic rise
— Ridiculously high gas prices
— Budget Deficit
— College Tuition costs remain ridiculously high and lack of sufficient oversight on student debt issuers.

Help me out folks.

Why? Is he running for office or has he already got a job?

Forum List

Back