🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What positives has Joe Biden accomplished as pres

Ok, so now you’re jonesing for getting involved in another foreign war after you guys bitched about foreign conflicts?
Not me I want this ended once and for all it appears Russia is a paper tiger

As we saw in the video in the OP the leftist posters on this board are stumped too. Let’s see what happens in Nov.

Thread is not about blame but about accomplishments and I do not recall Trump flying illegals around the country in secrecy at night. Democrats are all about student debt crisis alleviation and he is the head of the party.
Most of your list involved things the president has no effect on. By listing them that way, it seems to be blame as you are implying he could have done something.

No one gave Putin Crimea. What exactly should the US have done?
No, Obama provoked the war over the breakaway regions, and Russia backed breakaway regions against Ukraine, CIA was training a Ukrainian unit which might sound familiar even to your ears, the so-called "Azov Battalion," which waged much of the effort against Putin and Russia. The Azov boys are literally, Nazi's! :wink:

The OP posts a list that amounts to "the President makes me feel icky", but has the nerve to talk about facts.

LoLz!!!!

giphy.gif

Most of your list involved things the president has no effect on. By listing them that way, it seems to be blame as you are implying he could have done something.
I disagree. The Afghanistan withdrawal was all him. Light border policies were all him. Going green and not allowing more oil drilling is all him. Ukraine under attack is all him. So those are negatives. What are the positives?

I disagree. The Afghanistan withdrawal was all him. Light border policies were all him. Going green and not allowing more oil drilling is all him. Ukraine under attack is all him. So those are negatives. What are the positives?
Another fact-free post by the QOP.

The OP posts a list that amounts to "the President makes me feel icky", but has the nerve to talk about facts.

LoLz!!!!

giphy.gif
I posted a video where every single person was stumped. So with all due respect you’re an idiot. Coyote you may ban me. But he is an idiot. He can’t even click play on an embedded video.

Yea Ukraine got attack , gas is record highs inflation is our of this world.
Lets see

Biden got us out of Afghanistan with less casualties than Trump
$1.2 trillion Infrastructure Bill
200 million doses of COVID
8 million jobs
5.9 GDP

Trump got impeached twice
Provided inept leadership during COVID
Attacked our Capitol

Biden accomplished more in one year than Trump in four

I posted a video where every single person was stumped. So with all due respect you’re an idiot. Coyote you may ban me. But he is an idiot. He can’t even click play on an embedded video.
Uh..wait a moment. You asked for accomplishments. Post 10 was exactly that. Just because you don’t doesn’t mean they aren’t accomplishments or that all the board leftists are “stumped”….:dunno:

Forum List

Back