What really happened on 9/11 ?

Hey Dumbass,

You were the first one to demand some proof, and now you don't have a goddamn thing to say :eusa_silenced: since I provided the proof that clearly shows that the video that Moron in the Hat posted is fake. Do you?

In case you missed it the first time.
The Fake 2001 Osama bin Laden Video Tape

One, the video was used in a court of law, no one objected to its authenticity at that time.

Two, your comparison photos say he was in poor health and deteriorating in 2001, yet he was still alive and was even nicknamed "the pacer" in 2012.

Conclusion, you cannot prove that the video is false.

Do play again......

Hey Dumbshit,

You posted a fake video!

:lmao::lmao::lmao:
and you can prove this how?

Hey Dumbass,

You were the first one to demand some proof, and now you don't have a goddamn thing to say :eusa_silenced: since I provided the proof that clearly shows that the video that Moron in the Hat posted is fake. Do you?

hey dumberass posting the same clip twice does not mean you answerd my question.
can you prove the man is not bin laden?

Hey Dumbshit,

You posted a fake video!

:lmao::lmao::lmao:
and you can prove this how?

Hey Dumbass,

thats Moron In The Hat and Dawgshit for ya.:D:lol::lol::lol:
they get cornered and they have nothing left to say.:D and of course their two agent troll buddies obamerican-aka candyass and gomer pyle ollie are here to come back and kiss their asses:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Hey, Look everyone. Richard Gage Jr has decided to grace us with his presence early today.

Hey Richie, when is Pope Dickie G going to present THE PETITION to Congress??

One, the video was used in a court of law, no one objected to its authenticity at that time.

Two, your comparison photos say he was in poor health and deteriorating in 2001, yet he was still alive and was even nicknamed "the pacer" in 2012.

Do play again......

You're a goddamn liar! :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

The video is fake. Conclusion, you're too stupid is realize it.
I don't know what makes you so stupid, but it really works.

:fu::fu::fu:

Last edited:

Do play again......

You may call me what ever you like but be happy it's on the internet.

You cannot disprove the US Governments claim that this is a valid video. You may post all the opinion you want, But opinion isn't always fact. Instead of calling me stupid childish names like 911 shitforbrains, why not try to at least act intelligent. I understand that is a stretch for someone stuck in the 3rd grade but you can try........

Do play again......

You cannot disprove the US Governments claim that this is a valid video. You may post all the opinion you want, But opinion isn't always fact. Instead of calling me stupid childish names like 911 shitforbrains, why not try to at least act intelligent. I understand that is a stretch for someone stuck in the 3rd grade but you can try........

Of course Ollie believes any BS that comes from his gods, aka the government despite the many instances in their history of lies and coverups regarding yellow cake, WMD's
Bush's "nookerler" bombs mushroom clouds, Pat Tillman, Jessica Lynch, Iraq throwing baby's out of incubators in Kuwait, Iran Contra, Northwoods, Vietnam, CIA OPs in South America, secret medical testing on American civilians, the Federal Reserve that isn't "Federal" flouride and GMO's being "good" in our water and food supply, and of course the 9-11 lies and coverups, and many many more instances and things, that have been proven to be out right lies and fabrications.
But the American public is so dumbed down, as evidenced by people like Ollie and others on the USMB, that even when lied to by electoral candidates who do a complete about face on what they promise, like Bush jr., and Obama, they find ways to remain placid, docile and stupid, and willing to participate in their own enslavement and protect their "masters" and their methods.
To many of these people, if it ain't on TV it must not be true, BUT if you are posting in a "conspiracy" section of a message board, you must have some inclination that something just isn't right and are curious about what others are saying or thinking and arrived here to learn more, or to ridicule.
Those that out right show disdain, and ridicule for even the slightest possibility, that evil does indeed exist, and is manifested in their own governments actions and abuses, are just scared cowardly types that don't want to awaken from their cozy little dream world.

It's truly amazing how easy it is for people to know what i think about so many subjects when I've never commented on any of them.........

Amazing!!!!!!!!!

And ignorant.......

It's truly amazing how easy it is for people to know what i think about so many subjects when I've never commented on any of them.........

Amazing!!!!!!!!!

And ignorant.......

some people who always go by the book, can be read like a book, do you refute any of the charges?

Amazing!!!!!!!!!

And ignorant.......

Sorry dude but it seems you outta lay off the amnesiacs because you have been posting in this section of the USMB for a long time now, and this is where those subjects are found, and yes you really have commented on subjects like 9-11, and rather unintelligibly at that.

You are one of the more hardliners among the OCTA's who subscribe to the breaking of the laws of science, and physics, among many other insane propositions regarding the governments 9-11 official conspiracy theory. How you can honestly say otherwise is beyond comprehension, hence the amnesia comment above.

Really??????????

Please show me the posts where I've commented on:

yellow cake,

Pat Tillman,
Jessica Lynch,
Iraq throwing baby's out of incubators in Kuwait,
Iran Contra,
, Vietnam,
CIA OPs in South America,
secret medical testing on American civilians,
the Federal Reserve that isn't "Federal"
flouride and GMO's being "good" in our water and food supply,

Do play again......

prove the video is a fake...

Of course Ollie believes any BS that comes from his gods, aka the government despite the many instances in their history of lies and coverups regarding yellow cake, WMD's
Bush's "nookerler" bombs mushroom clouds, Pat Tillman, Jessica Lynch, Iraq throwing baby's out of incubators in Kuwait, Iran Contra, Northwoods, Vietnam, CIA OPs in South America, secret medical testing on American civilians, the Federal Reserve that isn't "Federal" flouride and GMO's being "good" in our water and food supply, and of course the 9-11 lies and coverups, and many many more instances and things, that have been proven to be out right lies and fabrications.
But the American public is so dumbed down, as evidenced by people like Ollie and others on the USMB, that even when lied to by electoral candidates who do a complete about face on what they promise, like Bush jr., and Obama, they find ways to remain placid, docile and stupid, and willing to participate in their own enslavement and protect their "masters" and their methods.
To many of these people, if it ain't on TV it must not be true, BUT if you are posting in a "conspiracy" section of a message board, you must have some inclination that something just isn't right and are curious about what others are saying or thinking and arrived here to learn more, or to ridicule.
Those that out right show disdain, and ridicule for even the slightest possibility, that evil does indeed exist, and is manifested in their own governments actions and abuses, are just scared cowardly types that don't want to awaken from their cozy little dream world.
more off topic masturbation from sister Jones ....neither wildcard or sister Jones have presented any evidence at all to disprove the man in the clip is not bin laden.
instead we get the usual meaningless ravings from SJ.

Do play again......

prove the video is a fake...

Just in case you get hungry waiting for his "proof", I made a ham.

SprialHam.jpg

Amazing!!!!!!!!!

And ignorant.......

Sorry dude but it seems you outta lay off the amnesiacs because you have been posting in this section of the USMB for a long time now, and this is where those subjects are found, and yes you really have commented on subjects like 9-11, and rather unintelligibly at that.

You are one of the more hardliners among the OCTA's who subscribe to the breaking of the laws of science, and physics, among many other insane propositions regarding the governments 9-11 official conspiracy theory. How you can honestly say otherwise is beyond comprehension, hence the amnesia comment above.
please provide proof the the laws of physics were broken prior to during or any time after 911.

Amazing!!!!!!!!!

And ignorant.......

some people who always go by the book, can be read like a book, do you refute any of the charges?
unnecessary as you've not provided any evidence or linkage to prove them.

Forum List

Back