What really happened on 9/11 ?

Robert H. Waser, BS ME, MS ME, PE – Retired Research and Development Engineer, U.S. Naval Ordinance Lab. 33 year career, of which 15 years were as Chief Engineer of the laboratory's wind tunnel complex, which includes the world's largest hypervelocity wind tunnel. Retired Licensed Professional Engineer, State of Maryland.

Statement in support of Architects and Engineers petition:
"The 'official' 9/11 story seems to violate laws of physics and engineering analysis, specifically with respect to the collapse speed and the temperatures of molten iron. The only explanation that seems to be in accordance with all observations is controlled demolition." World Trade Center Building 7 Demolished on 9/11? | AE911Truth

Signatory: Petition requesting a reinvestigation of 9/11, signed by more than 1,500 Architects and Engineers:

Seems to, seems to, Is that a positive maybe?
And I'm yet to see actual proof of molten Iron or steel. I know we have heard all kinds of witnesses talk about rivers of it. Where did it all go?

ya those damn lying eyewitnesses again...

Thats Gomer Ollie for ya.:lol::lol::lol::lol::D:lmao:

Man what a true dumbfuck.Wildcat made it crystal clear here that Predfan troll here spews the proven lies of the 9/11 coverup commission tooting the horn of the governments version of events and that he has been brainwashed without even once trying to refute anything wildcat posted throughout this entire thread ignoring evidence and facts of his just like the paid agent trolls here have except they make up lies to try and save face in their posts like their hanlders instruct them to when they know they are defeated, and this dumbfuck troll comes back and says- what lies did i tell? priceless.this guy should start a comedy club.:lol::lol::D:lmao:

predfan lost any credibility whatsoever with wildcat right there.doubt that he will waste anymore time with him after that.:lol::lol:

Oh dear, predfan lost credibility with nutsack.......capt obvious here but......irony at its finest.

Yeah, I'm losing sleep over that.:cuckoo:

Predfan is actually crying seeing how he get his ass handed to him on a platter by Wildcat,Eots and others on this thread which is why the troll ran off with his tail between his legs when Wildcat and Eots posted facts and evidence throughout this thread he knew he could not counter and could only comeback with that pathetic comeback.hahahaha.

Slackass,Moron In the hat,and Gomer Ollie as always,are left to make up crap and evade the facts like the trolls they are knowing they are defeated but they come back for more ass beatings since their handlers pay them so well for it and are left slinging shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are.But again,with the good money their handlers pay them,they dont mind the ass beatings they get in all their posts everyday.

Last edited:
Oh dear, predfan lost credibility with nutsack.......capt obvious here but......irony at its finest.

Yeah, I'm losing sleep over that.:cuckoo:

Predfan is actually crying seeing how he get his ass handed to him on a platter by Wildcat,Eots and others on this thread which is why the troll ran off with his tail between his legs when Wildcat and Eots posted facts and evidence throughout this thread he knew he could not counter and could only comeback with that pathetic comeback.hahahaha.

Slackass,Moron In the hat,and Gomer Ollie as always,are left to make up crap and evade the facts like the trolls they are knowing they are defeated but they come back for more ass beatings since their handlers pay them so well for it and are left slinging shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are.But again,with the good money their handlers pay them,they dont mind the ass beatings they get in all their posts everyday.

Hey dumbass, even though you did mention shit, you didn't say anything about farts.

Make a fart post now, you Gage Dupe Puppet.

Last edited:
Hey gomer and moron in the hat,I see your handlers paid you top dollar to come back and have your ass handed to you on a platter again.:lol:

they sure pay you well the way you keep coming back to get humiliated all the time as we both know you trolls would NEVER do for free.:D

your just left to sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls you are.:lol:

Hey gomer and moron in the hat,I see your handlers paid you top dollar to come back and have your ass handed to you on a platter again.:lol:

they sure pay you well the way you keep coming back to get humiliated all the time as we both know you trolls would NEVER do for free.:D

your just left to sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls you are.:lol:

Irony-Meter-Explode.jpg

I don't believe that 911 nutjob could hand me my ass if I placed it on the platter myself...

But he/she/it is special, we must allow for humor........

At least eots attempts to carry on a conversation.

Nutsack just slings shit....and farts of course.

Noyice my new quote in my sig line?
Hahaha

Now that's getting your ass handed to you......admitting you trust the mainstream news.....too funny.

Stay the hell away from my sheep nutjob, I don't want em getting sick.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

opinion based upon the only official investigation....

Carries a lot more weight than a voice on youtube.........

indeed it does. Or from a group that calls themselves engineers and architects but will allow anyone with the membership fee to join.

Ill go with the best guess of the official investigation

sent from my sch-i500 using tapatalk

larry l. Erickson, bs aeronautical eng, ms aeronautical eng, phd eng mechanics – retired nasa aerospace engineer and research scientist. Conducted research in the fields of structural dynamics, aerodynamics, aeroelasticity and flutter. Recipient of nasa's aerodynamics division researcher-of-the-year award. 33-year nasa career. Member, american institute of aeronautics & astronautics. Instructor, physics and aerospace engineering, california polytechnic state university, san luis obispo 1998 - present. Author and co-author of several scientific papers on aerodynamic analysis. Contributing author to applied computational aerodynamics (1990).

Statement in support of architects and engineers petition:
"serious technical investigations by experts seem to be lacking from the official explanations." world trade center building 7 demolished on 9/11? | ae911truth

signatory: Petition requesting a reinvestigation of 9/11, signed by more than 1,500 architects and engineers:

dwain deets, ms physics, ms eng – former director, aerospace projects, nasa dryden flight research center. Before this appointment, he served as director, research engineering division at dryden. Recipient of the nasa exceptional service award and the presidential meritorious rank award in the senior executive service (1988). selected presenter of the wright brothers lectureship in aeronautics, a distinguished speaking engagement sponsored by the american institute of aeronautics and astronautics (aiaa) (1986). included in "who's who in science and engineering" 1993 - 2000. former chairman of the aerospace control and guidance systems committee of the society of automotive engineers. Former member, aiaa committee on society and aerospace technology. 37 year nasa career.
Statement in support of architects and engineers petition:

"the many visual images (massive structural members being hurled horizontally, huge pyroclastic clouds, etc.) leave no doubt in my mind explosives were involved [in the destruction of the world trade center]
." world trade center building 7 demolished on 9/11? | ae911truth

signatory: Petition requesting a reinvestigation of 9/11, signed by more than 1,500 architects and engineers:

"on behalf of the people of the united states of america, the undersigned architects and engineers for 9/11 truth and affiliates hereby petition for, and demand, a truly independent investigation with subpoena power in order to uncover the full truth surrounding the events of 9/11/01 - specifically the collapse of the world trade center towers and building 7. We believe that there is sufficient doubt about the official story and therefore that the 9/11 investigation must be re-opened and must include a full inquiry into the possible use of explosives that may have been the actual cause behind the destruction of the world trade center towers and wtc building 7." sign the petition

patriots question 9/11 - responsible criticism of the 9/11 commission report
another steaming pile from the faux patriots and irresponsible specious speculators

Bush got his way into Iraq. That's the only truth.

I'm sorry. I know more about this than most people. The CT's are always looking at the buildings to prove a CT. This is fine. Just fine. I started there too. But over the years, I found more damaging evidence that leads up to the original 9/11 attack(s). Imploding buildings is a source for evidence. I'm not saying it isn't, but you need to find the plan. A conspiracy involved a plan, well developed or otherwise. It could be something discussed in a two minute meeting. It can be something that took years to develop. You can look everything up on the net. It's there.

1. Gulf War was ended by Bush Sr. so that he could focus on his re-election without a war in progress.
2. In 1999 Saddam creates an oil field map showing drilling rights by Nation. USA is not on the map.
3. 2000 election filled with vote fraud in a state where Bush Sr. Son was Governor.
4. SCOTUS throws out challenge to 2000 election making George W. Bush President.
5. 1-31-2001: In a meeting in the Oval Office, the discussion was about removing Saddam from Iraq.
6. In that same meeting, The President of the United States, says, "Find Me A Way To Do This".
7. Discovered in 2009, in the spring of 2001, Dick Cheney drew up an oil filed map of Iraq with USA.
8. The Vice President of the United States uses his map, to claim this is how the map should look.
9. After 9/11 the President of the United States asks the UN not to talk about the Conspiracy.

There is no theory for me anymore. I solved this Conspiracy on my own. America attacked itself as a way into Iraq to remove Saddam Hussein and cancel the 1999 oil rights contracts that Iraq had in place.

I'm sorry. I know more about this than most people. The CT's are always looking at the buildings to prove a CT. This is fine. Just fine. I started there too. But over the years, I found more damaging evidence that leads up to the original 9/11 attack(s). Imploding buildings is a source for evidence. I'm not saying it isn't, but you need to find the plan. A conspiracy involved a plan, well developed or otherwise. It could be something discussed in a two minute meeting. It can be something that took years to develop. You can look everything up on the net. It's there.

1. Gulf War was ended by Bush Sr. so that he could focus on his re-election without a war in progress.
2. In 1999 Saddam creates an oil field map showing drilling rights by Nation. USA is not on the map.
3. 2000 election filled with vote fraud in a state where Bush Sr. Son was Governor.
4. SCOTUS throws out challenge to 2000 election making George W. Bush President.
5. 1-31-2001: In a meeting in the Oval Office, the discussion was about removing Saddam from Iraq.
6. In that same meeting, The President of the United States, says, "Find Me A Way To Do This".
7. Discovered in 2009, in the spring of 2001, Dick Cheney drew up an oil filed map of Iraq with USA.
8. The Vice President of the United States uses his map, to claim this is how the map should look.
9. After 9/11 the President of the United States asks the UN not to talk about the Conspiracy.

There is no theory for me anymore. I solved this Conspiracy on my own. America attacked itself as a way into Iraq to remove Saddam Hussein and cancel the 1999 oil rights contracts that Iraq had in place.

Why would the USA have to go to such great lengths to attack Iraq? If Iraq was the whole Idea we could have easily made the case without any attack against ourselves. There was simply no reason for it and no proof that we did it. Once again you are working off nothing but your own opinion.
Oh, and please show us the massive vote fraud in 2000......The Dems would have loved to have that proof.......

and how long have you been having this delusion?
if that's the sort of explanation you need to sleep at night , you just keep telling yourself that.

911 was an inside job to justify the war in Mid-east. To fulfil it, they need a puppet president to do it. Then we saw the dispute between Bush and Al Goal. Bush sold his soul to the devil and promised the war. He was awarded the President by the supreme court.

D.O.D. needed the war; D.O.J. needed the power,(surveillance power authorized by Patriot Act) they got what they wanted through the 911 attack. Here is the process.

694. The term of FBI Chief (11/21/2011)

Two years ago, I talked about the other story of the resignation of the chief of the FBI and DEA.
Re: “610. The road of persecution (9/23/09)
……
7. In early April, 2001, Feds (DOD and DOJ) created EP-3 spy plane incident. In negotiation to release the spy plane crew, FBI and DEA signed a secret deal with Chinese government. In the secret deal, China would frame a drug case. The payment was huge. China was granted to host 2008 Olympic Game and to be a member of WTO. China was greatly benefitted by this deal. As a result, China now becomes the second economic power in the world. Because of that deal, both the director of FBI and DEA resigned in April 2001 and left their posts three months later.

to see the secret deal about spy-plane at:

http://www.skolnicksreport.com/rcshdeals.html “

The term for FBI chief is ten years. Louis Freeh headed the office from 1993 to 2001, two years short for a full term. He and the Chief of DEA both resigned in April (when their representatives signed the secret deal with China to frame a drug case) and left their post in later June. June 11, 2001 was the action date of the framed drug case. They left their post after their plot ended (though it failed to go through).

I learned the action date from an intimidation from FBI.

Author:FBI <mailto:[email protected]> (66.44.60.9)
Subject:Your Time Is UP, Kat Hak Sung !Sat, Jun 9 2001 at 8:25 am[
Email Msg </cgi-bin/forum/forum.cgi?c=emailmsgform&fid=1937-truth&mid=27> | Invite </cgi-bin/forum/forum.cgi?c=inviteform&fid=1937-truth>

Message:Kat Hak Sung! Your time is up! We are giving you 3x24 hours to surrender. Turn yourself in to the local authority where you are residing now. You have been sentenced to DEATH in absentia. ..... Within 3x24 hours you should surrender and turn yourself in, to serve your death sentence under the gallows. The state of California has restored this kind of death sentence just for you. ....

3x24 hours after posting time was 6/12/2001, the date of the execution of McVeigh was 6/11. Since then I learned that when the Feds planned an illegal case, they used to arrange big event(s) to distract public attention from the plot. The criminal style was proved many times later in my experience.

I also realized so said &#8220;democracy&#8221; is a cheating mask. It is a covert totalitarian. They manipulate the judicial system. The Feds executed McVeigh just because they needed a cover up. They had secret court to sentence victim&#8217;s death. Now when they failed to frame innocent people in case, they bypassed the Constitution to issue rule for themselves. See &#8220;FBI expands agents' reach&#8221; in last article. (#693)

September should be the last month for Robert Mueller in his FBI office. (Sep. 2001 &#8211; Sep. 2011) His term has been extended for two more years. He has to finish Kat Sung before he leaves the office. The next FBI Chief doesn&#8217;t want to take any responsibility to a criminal action. Louis Freeh left office in later June 2001 after his plot finished. (signaled with the execution of McVeigh). Robert Mueller took over the office in early September. There was a three months open period there. Why? Because they knew there would be a big plot to come &#8211; 911 attack. The new selected Robert Mueller then didn&#8217;t want to take any responsibility of the 911. They didn&#8217;t want a new Chief stepping down just after him taking the office. So be it this time.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back