What really happened on 9/11 ?

Dear Katsung:
NRO Hijacking Drill

I looked online to find other references to NRO conducting a drill the same day.
This link above described it in terms of a normal drill, should a commercial plane
from a NY airport accidentally hit one of the tall towers. It was not focused on hijacking,
but just the physically reality that there is always a risk of planes flying into tall buildings.

In general, I find that these conspiracy theories give "too much credit" to people
accused of conspiring beyond what the hijackers did themselves. I don't even believe any of these plotters expected the towers to come down. The only person I believe predicted that was the engineer in the building. Nobody involved in the attacks could have foreseen that far in advance, and it seems clear to me that part was not planned.

The part that is truly evil, and is well known and done deliberately, is KNOWING that people will obfuscate the issue and waste resources and time blaming and fighting each other. The people who profit off the division and conflict are really fueling the true conspiracy.

So as long as people continue to engage in this kind of negative accusation back and forth,
instead of working together to SOLVE PROBLEMS that otherwise keep us divided and entangled, spreading and multiplying THAT kind of fear and distrust is what the real conspirators exploit and benefit from. This is what destroys relations and whole nations.

It is truly a shame to see this go on without resolution.
That is the real conspiracy going on!

Take care and I encourage you to focus on using all resources for resolution and reconciliation, for those good faith efforts are what we need to benefit and rebuild the country from the ashes up.

Yours truly,
Emily

688. Anti-terror drill - bizarre coincidence (9/29/2011)

... In famous 911/2001 terror attack:

Was the NRO's 9/11 Drill Just a Coincidence?

Posted By: ChristopherBollyn Date: Friday, 1-Nov-2002 16:24:12

U.S. SPY Satellite Agency’s Mock 9/11 Drill Exposes Administration Lies
By Christopher Bollyn
American Free Press

The NRO, which works closely with the Dept. of Defense and CIA, had planned a simulated exercise in which a small jet “crashes” into one of the four towers at the agency's headquarters on the morning of Sept. 11, 2001. The government said it was a “bizarre coincidence” that one of the most important U.S. intelligence agencies had planned a mock plane-into-building crash on Sept. 11, according to the Associated Press who reported the story on August 22.

Was the NRO's 9/11 Drill Just a Coincidence?

Since 911, the “bizarre coincidence" becomes routine job.

WTF??????
Why am I not on nutsack's sigline?
I feel so ignored........

WTH nutsack? what did I do to remain unmentioned?

Puppet Gage-Dupe Rimjob can only fit 5 agents in his little wooden brain, so to list you he would have to evict me or Ollie.

35 Reasons Micro-Nukes Were Utilized to Demolish the WTC Cores on 9/11

Editors Note: Micro-Nukes were likely used at the base core in conduction with nano-thermite and C4. Multiple demolitions were used.

Here are the reasons:
1.Heat generation at ground zero for six months (china syndrome)

2.Inability to quench ground zero heat with water

3.Red hot/molten steel at ground zero

4.Missing core columns from ground zero (vaporized during destruction)

5.Spreading of sand at ground zero consistent with attempts to limit radiation

6.Washing of steel recovered from pile consistent with radiation decontamination

7.Extreme security for ground zero steel shipments consistent with limiting access to radioactive steel

8.Extreme security at ground zero, limiting exposure, view of devastation

9.Extreme pulverization of WTC concrete into very fine particles

10.Disappearance of over one thousand human bodies from WTC debris

11.Disappearance of furniture, phones, filing cabinets and computers from WTC debris

12.Disappearance of elevator doors, office doors, office cubicle walls, toilets and sinks from WTC debris

13.Several floor fragments fused together in “meteorite” object

14.Bone fragments sprayed into Bankers Trust upper floor during destruction

15.Multiple blast waves during destruction of tower

16.Large fireballs during initiation of WTC1 destruction

17.Small backpack-sized fission nukes exist

18.Fission-nuke technology well-established

19.Low efficiency of fission nukes ensures leftover radioactive fragments and China syndrome

20.EMP formation during tower destruction (exploding cars, partial burning)

21.Description of heat in WTC blast cloud

22.Extensive cover-up of ground zero air by EPA

23.High rate of cancers, including thyroid cancer typically associated with radiation exposure, in ground zero responders

24.Melted, hanging skin in WTC survivor Felipe David in absence of fire

25.Vaporized press and crumpled steel door in WTC basement reported by Pecoraro

26.Steel beam bent in U, without cracking, evidence of extreme high temps

27.Steel beam bent in U has layer of molten metal on surface

28.Extreme overall devastation of two massive towers and blasted out Ground Zero aftermath

29.Appearance of fantastical, nonsensical DEW theory by likely govt agents– uses evidence of nukes (EMP, extreme pulverization of tower into dust) but denies nukes at all costs

30.Appearance of fantastical, nonsensical thermite (super nano-thermite) theory by likely govt agents– uses evidence of nukes (molten steel, china syndrome) but denies nukes at all costs

31.Small iron microspheres found by Jones et al in WTC dust— evidence of steel vaporization by high temps of nukes

32.Pyroclastic debris cloud during WTC destruction

33.Upwards jutting debris trails reminiscent of debris trails formed during underground nuke test

34.Small bright flashes during destruction of both towers

35.Extremely compacted ground zero debris

this video backs up what you posted as well.You got to love the logic of the trolls here that jet fuel fires caused this much heat and caused all the cars to look like that.:lol::lmao::lmao:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QA9r9sHXs8A&feature=related]Amongst The Rubble (What they don't want you to see) 9/11 - YouTube[/ame]

911 inside job, here is additional proof to back-up what you have posted and also what I have posted as well indicating that the WTC were brought down with mini-nukes.

Pictures Prove Mini Nukes Caused 9-11 Devastation

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAKfBA8lBYg]WTC 1 4 Base Explosions - YouTube[/ame]

yeah one thing wildcat you will find about these paid trolls that defend the lies of 9/11 is they ignore suppressed videos that have surfaced where you hear and see explosives going off in the basement of the towers before they collapse.

you see smoke rising from the base of the towers in this suppressed video that it out there and you hear the explosions as well which back up what witnesses said ofg hearing explosives go off in the basement.the trolls here really show how they are paid off trolls here though by always ignoring bld 7 which is the crux of the 9/11 coverup commission they cant get around.

You are totally right 9/11 Inside Job.

Dumb-shits like the one's you have named do nothing but attack anyone who speaks out against the so-called "official version of 9/11" or should I say the OFFICIAL LIE. They do it because as you pointed out they are paid to do it, hence they are "puppets".

Everything that Gomer Ollie,Moron In The Hat,Dawgshit,and Candyass has posted belongs in the crapper. After all, they are all FULL OF SHIT ON ANYTHING REGARDING 9/11!!!

dirty-toilet.jpg

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

I see your finding that out that they are incapable of posting without shitting all over the floor so that toilet is so appropriate for them.thats where they belong.:lol::lol::D

this five minute video below is really enough evidence that 9/11 was an inside job.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...911-conspiracy-theory-in-under-5-minutes.html

Thats how you can always tell if someone is open minded and objective about it is only someone on crack would still believe the official version of it after watching thas video.:lol: These trolls never can give a rational explanation for the pathetic explanations of the 9/11 coverup commission in that video.they dont even try.all they ever do is insult you and call you a conspiracy nut and change the subject when they are cornered or make up a bunch of lies to try and save face in their posts when they know they are cornered.Its the same old pattern with these trolls.

Like i said,those trolls are not worth bothering with.They are just paid to come here and go to other message boards as well and post garbage all the time. You wont get anywhere with Predfan either.Him you can tell is not a paid disinfo agent.He is just a brainwashed Bush dupe afraid and in denial so HIM I say by all means try to have a discussion with.

You'll find out he is just a troll as well and also cant debate either.When he gets cornered and cant refute facts and evidence,he just throws insults and runs off.Thats how you can tell the difference between him and those paid trolls is he doesnt post a bunch of garbage to try and save face when he is cornered and cant counter facts.He just throws temper tantrems and runs off.:D

He has had me on ignore for quite sometime now because I had him cornered once and he could not refute the facts or evidence and I gave him and I proved to him how he is clueless and brainwashed and did not know what he was talking about soo rather than being mature and admit he had been proven wrong,he didnt even try.He just threw a temper tantrem and ran off and put me on ignore after that.:lol::D

You'll find out he'll do the same thing with you.challenge him to debunk your information you posted here throughout this thread.He wont.He'll just make a pathetic comment like his last post and run off and then put you on ignore.:D:lol:

Hey 911 Inside Job,

You are so very right about Predfan.

Predfan is a shit stain that spews the lies about 9/11 and than runs off because he can't back-up any of the bullshit claims, because he's been brainwashed to believe the lies from the U.S. Government and media. :cuckoo:

So, nit wit, what lies did I tell?

And you have the radiation studies of these nukes? The mini nukes that haven't been invented yet?

And why is that video so foggy? Maybe they did that on purpose? Can't look at a clear shot when you are looking for something that isn't there.....

Let me know if you ever find anything that can actually disprove the Official version.......

And you have the radiation studies of these nukes? The mini nukes that haven't been invented yet?

And why is that video so foggy? Maybe they did that on purpose? Can't look at a clear shot when you are looking for something that isn't there.....

Let me know if you ever find anything that can actually disprove the Official version.......

I would like to see the engineering for a nuke that only damages a 208ft x 208ft square, and leaves the surrounding area radiation free and undamaged.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

I see your finding that out that they are incapable of posting without shitting all over the floor so that toilet is so appropriate for them.thats where they belong.:lol::lol::D

this five minute video below is really enough evidence that 9/11 was an inside job.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...911-conspiracy-theory-in-under-5-minutes.html

Thats how you can always tell if someone is open minded and objective about it is only someone on crack would still believe the official version of it after watching thas video.:lol: These trolls never can give a rational explanation for the pathetic explanations of the 9/11 coverup commission in that video.they dont even try.all they ever do is insult you and call you a conspiracy nut and change the subject when they are cornered or make up a bunch of lies to try and save face in their posts when they know they are cornered.Its the same old pattern with these trolls.

Like i said,those trolls are not worth bothering with.They are just paid to come here and go to other message boards as well and post garbage all the time. You wont get anywhere with Predfan either.Him you can tell is not a paid disinfo agent.He is just a brainwashed Bush dupe afraid and in denial so HIM I say by all means try to have a discussion with.

You'll find out he is just a troll as well and also cant debate either.When he gets cornered and cant refute facts and evidence,he just throws insults and runs off.Thats how you can tell the difference between him and those paid trolls is he doesnt post a bunch of garbage to try and save face when he is cornered and cant counter facts.He just throws temper tantrems and runs off.:D

He has had me on ignore for quite sometime now because I had him cornered once and he could not refute the facts or evidence and I gave him and I proved to him how he is clueless and brainwashed and did not know what he was talking about soo rather than being mature and admit he had been proven wrong,he didnt even try.He just threw a temper tantrem and ran off and put me on ignore after that.:lol::D

You'll find out he'll do the same thing with you.challenge him to debunk your information you posted here throughout this thread.He wont.He'll just make a pathetic comment like his last post and run off and then put you on ignore.:D:lol:

Hey 911 Inside Job,

Predfan is a shit stain that spews the lies about 9/11 and than runs off because he can't back-up any of the bullshit claims, because he's been brainwashed to believe the lies from the U.S. Government and media. :cuckoo:

Man what a true dumbfuck.Wildcat made it crystal clear here that Predfan troll here spews the proven lies of the 9/11 coverup commission tooting the horn of the governments version of events and that he has been brainwashed without even once trying to refute anything wildcat posted throughout this entire thread ignoring evidence and facts of his just like the paid agent trolls here have except they make up lies to try and save face in their posts like their hanlders instruct them to when they know they are defeated, and this dumbfuck troll comes back and says- what lies did i tell? priceless.this guy should start a comedy club.:lol::lol::D:lmao:

predfan lost any credibility whatsoever with wildcat right there.doubt that he will waste anymore time with him after that.:lol::lol:

Last edited:
Hey 911 Inside Job,

Man what a true dumbfuck.Wildcat made it crystal clear here that Predfan troll here spews the proven lies of the 9/11 coverup commission tooting the horn of the governments version of events and that he has been brainwashed without even once trying to refute anything wildcat posted throughout this entire thread ignoring evidence and facts of his just like the paid agent trolls here have except they make up lies to try and save face in their posts like their hanlders instruct them to when they know they are defeated, and this dumbfuck troll comes back and says- what lies did i tell? priceless.this guy should start a comedy club.:lol::lol::D:lmao:

predfan lost any credibility whatsoever with wildcat right there.doubt that he will waste anymore time with him after that.:lol::lol:

Oh dear, predfan lost credibility with nutsack.......capt obvious here but......irony at its finest.

Oh dear, predfan lost credibility with nutsack.......capt obvious here but......irony at its finest.

Yeah, I'm losing sleep over that.:cuckoo:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRaezLTU2a0&feature=related]9/11 Inside Job, says FBI Special Agent in Charge Ted Gunderson - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5zvCdD9D1A&feature=related]9/11, pilots say "NO WAY"! - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back