What really happened on 9/11 ?

There's a lot of conflicting data from the NTSB, I was ready to accept that a plane hit the Pentagon but now I'm not so sure...

The ignorance is claiming you know some one who died and that somehow that makes the official story above question ..btw what was this Navy commanders name..all names are a matter of public record so it should be listed here...
Pentagon Victims | 9/11 Victims | washingtonpost.com

Fuck off... Patrick Dunn, Commander, United States Navy

FUCK OFF ?....Well explains the collapse of towers and wtc7 and the conflicting testimony and flt data from the pentagon....case closed....
This is why no one takes you seriously. You insinuated that he knew no one who died on 9/11. He lists the victims name and you just ignore that fact. Idiot. Go away.

FUCK OFF ?....Well explains the collapse of towers and wtc7 and the conflicting testimony and flt data from the pentagon....case closed....
This is why no one takes you seriously. You insinuated that he knew no one who died on 9/11. He lists the victims name and you just ignore that fact. Idiot. Go away.

No, what he insinuated, and it is true, is that just because you know someone who died on 9/11 doesn't make the official (cover) story any more believable. The facts are totally unrelated.

The ignorance is claiming you know some one who died and that somehow that makes the official story above question ..btw what was this Navy commanders name..all names are a matter of public record so it should be listed here...

no not fuck off, but fuck you ,you pussy, if you had even a tiny fraction of integrity you would have apologized..but being the slap dick half whit that you are you could not!

No, what he insinuated, and it is true, is that just because you know someone who died on 9/11 doesn't make the official (cover) story any more believable. The facts are totally unrelated.
another half whit... eots insinuated nothing!

another fine example of willful ignorance by eots ...

so thats your answer when your cornered and cant counter the facts huh? I see.:lol::clap2:

so thats your answer when your cornered and cant counter the facts huh? I see.:lol::clap2:
more proof handjob can't read...

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Well we can guess whose sock wildcard is..........

First video in the introduction says that the video will provide possibilities....Possibilities are not facts.

It then goes into the same BS we've seen so many times. Rumsfeld says that 2 trillion is missing on 10 September so they blew up the Pentagon on 11 September........

Really? Why would he tell us if they were going to cover up the missing money?

It's really easy when you think about it.

Now I'm certain I could go through these hour + videos again and write all about the inconsistencies in them, But I've been doing that for years.... And I'm not going to type all that again...

THINK for Yourselves..... I mean, from space aliens to magic balls...... Where are the people who were on those planes that didn't hit?

How did the plane parts get planted?

THINK.............

Oh look Ollie dragged with worthless carcass down here to grace us with his vast stupidity.

I did'nt expect that YOU would watch those videos. No not YOU. YOU would just automatically dismiss & reject it. Why? Because if YOU can't fathom or comprehend anything that differs from your dilusional view of the events of 9/11.

You talk about inconsistencies? WHAT ABOUT THE FUCKING INCONSISTENCIES FROM THE GOVERNMENT? Has the government been totally up-front and honest to the American people about 9/11? NO THEY HAVE NOT!

Obviously you can't think for yourself, because you have been conditioned from the military not to question and to believe every lie from the government. It's really pathetic that you can't determine a lie from the truth.

Every response that you posted about 9/11 and spreading your lies is equal one big pile of shit.[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JFfN5pKzFU]That is one big pile of shit. - YouTube[/ame]

the thing that cracks me up about agent Gomer Pyle Ollie is he says he has been writing out the inconsistencies in these videos for years.yeah he has been substituting HIS lies for the truth mentioned in them like the paid troll he is.:lol::lol:

this dumbfuck troll lost his credibility ages ago when he said these highly credible people here below are wrong in what they say.:lol::lol::D:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

This troll goes around saying that videso have been debubnked but he has never even ONCE attempted to debunk them his entire time here.lol.

this troll is the biggest liar I have ever encountered.Like you said before,he should be demoted to PRIVATE.He has disgraced his fellow military officers for selling his soul down the drain participating in this coverup for money.He is going to suffer for it in the future the karma he is bringing down on himself.

Yeah Gomer Ollie here always talks crap about those videos yet like the troll he is,he never watches them.You showed off his hypocrisy major big time as well how he ignores the major inconsistencies in the 9/11 commission as well.what a fucking hypocrite troll agent Ollie is.:lol::lol::D:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: there is nothing but MAJOR inconsistencies in the governments version.what an idiot.:lol:

I cant believe this dumbfuck can look at himself in the mirror the way he has disgraced his fellow military officers selling his soul down the drain for money.

Last edited:

Obamerican made the claim of 'insinuation'. Are you sure you want to call your compatriot a liar, Daws?

And would you care to take a rhetorical Valium and explain to me rationally how knowing someone who died on 9/11 makes the government version of events any more true or false?

Finally, there is no 'h' in the single word 'halfwit'.

Moron.

And for every so called credible person you want to name (and sometimes misquote or take out of context) there are 1000 credible people who will tell you that you are full of shit.........

Being a retired Senior NCO I'm one of those credible people......You are full of shit. In fact you haven't presented any facts in months if not years. You spend all your time dissing everyone that disagrees with you instead of finding real facts that you can back up....

You are little more than a bad joke.........

And yes we constantly laugh, not with you but at you..........

And for every so called credible person you want to name (and sometimes misquote or take out of context) there are 1000 credible people who will tell you that you are full of shit.........

Being a retired Senior NCO I'm one of those credible people......You are full of shit. In fact you haven't presented any facts in months if not years. You spend all your time dissing everyone that disagrees with you instead of finding real facts that you can back up....

Being a retired NCO gives you no creditability in regard to 9/11 except in your imaginings

Obamerican made the claim of 'insinuation'. Are you sure you want to call your compatriot a liar, Daws?

And would you care to take a rhetorical Valium and explain to me rationally how knowing someone who died on 9/11 makes the government version of events any more true or false?

Moron.
:lol::lol::lol:

no not fuck off, but fuck you ,you pussy, if you had even a tiny fraction of integrity you would have apologized..but being the slap dick half whit that you are you could not!

Apologize ?? for what ?? pointing out the gaping hole in your logic that you know someone who died therefore the government version of events is factual..ya I dont think so and btw...Fuck you 2

And yes we constantly laugh, not with you but at you

At the 'truther meetings" we have a big photoshop picture of you dressed as a woman we through darts at...great laughs for all....so there..

Being a retired NCO gives you no creditability in regard to 9/11 except in your imaginings
if that were true then any so called opinion you or any of twoofer buddies including the assholes in your you tube posts would have less then none.

Moron.

It's good to see that you can laugh at yourself, God knows the rest of us do... :thup:

Apologize ?? for what ?? pointing out the gaping hole in your logic that you know someone who died therefore the government version of events is factual..ya I dont think so and btw...Fuck you 2
ok slap dick keep dodging.

post #192 A Navy Commander I knew was killed in the Pentagon on 9/11 by a fucking airplane hijacked by Terrorists, and anyone who believes that it was something other than that is a fucking idiot. tjvh

post#193 blah blah blah what ????? eots the assclown!

anyone can see that your answer has nothing to do with your cognitive disabilities when it concerns 911.

Moron.

It's good to see that you can laugh at yourself, God knows the rest of us do... :thup:
I was laughing at you and will continue to .

Forum List

Back