What really happened on 9/11 ?

You should be demoted to private for your ignorance. Radiation and emp that would have gone along with a Nuke....Sorry DID happen! Maybe if you didn't believe Bush's lies, then maybe you could see the truth, but that's doubtful.

Monday, April 4th, 2011 | Posted by Veterans Today
9/11 NUKE DEMOLITION PROOF: Firefighters Radiation Cancers “Off the Scale”

RADIATION CANCERS KILL 345 SO FAR
9/11 FIREFIGHTERS ARE GETTING CANCER AT A FASTER RATE THAN OTHERS, CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICER REVEALS
By Daily Mail Reporter

Firefighters who recovered bodies at Ground Zero are developing cancer at a faster rate than those who worked before the atrocity, medical officials have revealed.

A seven-year study by the New York Fire Department has claimed that there are ‘unusual rises’ in the number of cancer cases among firefighters who worked in the aftermath of 9/11.

Some types of cancer among 9/11 firefighters are even ‘bizarrely off the charts’, according to sources who have seen the as-yet-undisclosed federal-funded study.

Dr. David Prezant, the Fire Department’s chief medical officer, has reportedly said that cancer cases across ‘all ranks’ of the FDNY who worked at Ground Zero are ‘up significantly’.

It is thought that the report – due to be officially disclosed in time for the 10th anniversary of the terror attacks in September – cites unusual rises in leukemia, non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma and multiple myeloma.

The report also states increases in esophageal, prostate and thyroid cancers.

Although officials have yet to confirm the increase, sources who attended a recent steering-committee meeting said Dr. Prezant’s report will document the cancer increase.

One source told the New York Post: ‘The only conclusion that could have been reached was that there was an increase in the cancer rate for firefighters after 9/11.’

Minutes of the meeting quote Prezant as saying that ‘we have completed our seven-year cancer study’ and that he planned to present it to the fire unions.

A doctor from the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health is said to have asked Dr. Prezant: ‘In the past, you mentioned about the rates before being somewhat similar — what led to the change that you noted the increase?’

Prezant said researchers have compiled medical records for three years and had access to state cancer registries, though New York’s is three years behind.

Dr. Prezant reportedly told the group: ‘Those things keep adding cases

The report would be the first to document a cancer-rate increase among rescue and recovery workers.

The city recently settled lawsuits by 10,000 WTC workers, more than 600 of whom have developed cancer.

But officials have so far insisted there is no scientific proof that Ground Zero smoke and dust caused cancer.

An FDNY spokesman gave a statement for Dr. Prezant, saying: ‘The study is ongoing, and no conclusions have been reached on whether cancer rates have increased for firefighters.’

But fire union bosses in New York have expressed their concern about the findings.

Al Hagan, head of the fire-officers union, told the New York Post: ‘I’m led to believe that the numbers for those cancers across all ranks in the Fire Department of people who worked at Ground Zero is up significantly, and we’re all very concerned about it, as are our families.’

Steve Cassidy, president of the firefighters union, said Ground Zero’s ‘toxic stew’ has proven lethal.

He said: ‘It’s a fact that New York City firefighters are dying of cancer in record numbers.

‘We have buried 10 firefighters in just the last 15 weeks, seven with cancer. On Sept. 10, 2001, they were young, healthy firefighters.’

In 2007, doctors at Mt. Sinai Medical Center, which monitors World Trade Center rescue workers, noted blood cancers like multiple myeloma, which normally strikes in the 60s or 70s, were being found in relatively young officers.

The New York state Health Department has confirmed that 345 Ground Zero workers have died of various cancers as of June 2010.

Boy you nailed it there.Gomer Pyle Ollie really SHOULD be demoted to private.I mean Gomer Pyle himself wasnt as near as pathetic as Ollie here is and the sad part about it is Ollie is real unlike Gomer Pyle.:lol::lol:

Wildcat,Eyes Wide Open I encourage you again not to reply to Gomer Ollie,Moron In The Hat,Dawgshit,and Candyass.they all know just as well as we do that that it was an inside job.They are paid trolls sent here by their handlers to try and derail any 9/11 truth discussion and just waste your time,dont take the bait anymore.You have heard the old saying.:trolls:

Now if whitehall was still here posting then him i would say go ahead and reply .He is just a brainwashed Bush dupe in denial and afraid.He doesnt troll here constantly all the time like they do so he is just in denial and doesnt know what went down.those trolls I mentioned do.

You are totally right 9/11 Inside Job.

Dumb-shits like the one's you have named do nothing but attack anyone who speaks out against the so-called "official version of 9/11" or should I say the OFFICIAL LIE. They do it because as you pointed out they are paid to do it, hence they are "puppets".

Everything that Gomer Ollie,Moron In The Hat,Dawgshit,and Candyass has posted belongs in the crapper. After all, they are all FULL OF SHIT ON ANYTHING REGARDING 9/11!!!

dirty-toilet.jpg

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

I see your finding that out that they are incapable of posting without shitting all over the floor so that toilet is so appropriate for them.thats where they belong.:lol::lol::D

this five minute video below is really enough evidence that 9/11 was an inside job.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...911-conspiracy-theory-in-under-5-minutes.html

Thats how you can always tell if someone is open minded and objective about it is only someone on crack would still believe the official version of it after watching thas video.:lol: These trolls never can give a rational explanation for the pathetic explanations of the 9/11 coverup commission in that video.they dont even try.all they ever do is insult you and call you a conspiracy nut and change the subject when they are cornered or make up a bunch of lies to try and save face in their posts when they know they are cornered.Its the same old pattern with these trolls.

Like i said,those trolls are not worth bothering with.They are just paid to come here and go to other message boards as well and post garbage all the time. You wont get anywhere with Predfan either.Him you can tell is not a paid disinfo agent.He is just a brainwashed Bush dupe afraid and in denial so HIM I say by all means try to have a discussion with.

You'll find out he is just a troll as well and also cant debate either.When he gets cornered and cant refute facts and evidence,he just throws insults and runs off.Thats how you can tell the difference between him and those paid trolls is he doesnt post a bunch of garbage to try and save face when he is cornered and cant counter facts.He just throws temper tantrems and runs off.:D

He has had me on ignore for quite sometime now because I had him cornered once and he could not refute the facts or evidence and I gave him and I proved to him how he is clueless and brainwashed and did not know what he was talking about soo rather than being mature and admit he had been proven wrong,he didnt even try.He just threw a temper tantrem and ran off and put me on ignore after that.:lol::D

You'll find out he'll do the same thing with you.challenge him to debunk your information you posted here throughout this thread.He wont.He'll just make a pathetic comment like his last post and run off and then put you on ignore.:D:lol:

Last edited:
688. Anti-terror drill - bizarre coincidence (9/29/2011)

In big plot, the Feds used to organize a similar exercise too, to assure its success.
In 7/22/2011 Norway terror attack:
Norwegian Police Confirm Drill Identical to Breivik’s Attack
• Kurt Nimmo
Infowars.com August 26, 2011

The Norwegian newspaper Aftenposten reports today police sources have confirmed that hours before Anders Behring Breivik launched his deadly attack at a political summer camp on Utøya island on July 22, police had conducted a drill for a “practically identical scenario.”

“Sources within the top level management of the police in Oslo have confirmed to Aftenposten that the drill finished at 15:00 that same Friday,” the newspaper reports. “All of the officers from the anti-terror unit that later took part at the bombsite at the government buildings and went out to Utøya to apprehend Anders Behring Breivik had been training on the exact same scenario earlier the same day and in the days preceding,” writes Andreas Bakke Foss.

The bomb attributed to Breivik went off only 26 minutes after the anti-terror drill finished, according to officials.
» Norwegian Police Confirm Drill Identical to Breivik’s Attack Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

In 7/7/2005 London bombing: (The plot known with Hurricane Katrina, ended on 9/24/2005)

7/7 Mock Terror Drill: What Relationship to the Real Time Terror Attacks?
by Michel Chossudovsky August 8, 2005
A fictional "scenario" of multiple bomb attacks on London's underground took place at exactly the same time as the bomb attack on July 7, 2005.
Peter Power, Managing Director of Visor Consultants, a private firm on contract to the London Metropolitan Police, described in a BBC interview how he had organized and conducted the anti-terror drill, on behalf of an unnamed business client.
The fictional scenario was based on simultaneous bombs going off at exactly the same time at the underground stations where the real attacks were occurring:

7/7 Mock Terror Drill: What Relationship to the Real Time Terror Attacks? | Global Research

In famous 911/2001 terror attack:

Was the NRO's 9/11 Drill Just a Coincidence?

Posted By: ChristopherBollyn Date: Friday, 1-Nov-2002 16:24:12

U.S. SPY Satellite Agency’s Mock 9/11 Drill Exposes Administration Lies
By Christopher Bollyn
American Free Press

The NRO, which works closely with the Dept. of Defense and CIA, had planned a simulated exercise in which a small jet “crashes” into one of the four towers at the agency's headquarters on the morning of Sept. 11, 2001. The government said it was a “bizarre coincidence” that one of the most important U.S. intelligence agencies had planned a mock plane-into-building crash on Sept. 11, according to the Associated Press who reported the story on August 22.

Was the NRO's 9/11 Drill Just a Coincidence?

All those drills were identical to the coming "terror attack" and happened at same time at same place. They played mission to cover up the main attack. In case the perpetrators were found by the security guard at the site, they would pass the security check by disguising as part of the exercise. Here is how it interrupted the air defense:

9/11 War Games
paralysis of air defenses to ensure the attack succeeded?

"Is this real world or an exercise?" Col. Robert K. Marr Jr. Northeast
Air Defense Sector.

simulation of a plane crash into the NRO headquarters (near Dulles Airport, Virginia) - this was not a "terrorism" exercise but it did result in the evacuation of most NRO employees just as the "real" 9/11 was taking place, making it more difficult for the nation's spy satellites to be used to track the hijacked planes

The publicly available mass media articles about these exercises state that they were similar enough to the actual events that top NORAD personnel were confused, not sure if 9/11 was "part of the drill" or a real world event.

9/11 War Games Before and During the Attacks

Since 911, the “bizarre coincidence" becomes routine job.

Boy you nailed it there.Gomer Pyle Ollie really SHOULD be demoted to private.I mean Gomer Pyle himself wasnt as near as pathetic as Ollie here is and the sad part about it is Ollie is real unlike Gomer Pyle.:lol::lol:

Wildcat,Eyes Wide Open I encourage you again not to reply to Gomer Ollie,Moron In The Hat,Dawgshit,and Candyass.they all know just as well as we do that that it was an inside job.They are paid trolls sent here by their handlers to try and derail any 9/11 truth discussion and just waste your time,dont take the bait anymore.You have heard the old saying.:trolls:

Now if whitehall was still here posting then him i would say go ahead and reply .He is just a brainwashed Bush dupe in denial and afraid.He doesnt troll here constantly all the time like they do so he is just in denial and doesnt know what went down.those trolls I mentioned do.

You are totally right 9/11 Inside Job.

Dumb-shits like the one's you have named do nothing but attack anyone who speaks out against the so-called "official version of 9/11" or should I say the OFFICIAL LIE. They do it because as you pointed out they are paid to do it, hence they are "puppets".

Everything that Gomer Ollie,Moron In The Hat,Dawgshit,and Candyass has posted belongs in the crapper. After all, they are all FULL OF SHIT ON ANYTHING REGARDING 9/11!!!

dirty-toilet.jpg

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

I see your finding that out that they are incapable of posting without shitting all over the floor so that toilet is so appropriate for them.thats where they belong.:lol::lol::D

this five minute video below is really enough evidence that 9/11 was an inside job.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...911-conspiracy-theory-in-under-5-minutes.html

Thats how you can always tell if someone is open minded and objective about it is only someone on crack would still believe the official version of it after watching thas video.:lol: These trolls never can give a rational explanation for the pathetic explanations of the 9/11 coverup commission in that video.they dont even try.all they ever do is insult you and call you a conspiracy nut and change the subject when they are cornered or make up a bunch of lies to try and save face in their posts when they know they are cornered.Its the same old pattern with these trolls.

Like i said,those trolls are not worth bothering with.They are just paid to come here and go to other message boards as well and post garbage all the time. You wont get anywhere with Predfan either.Him you can tell is not a paid disinfo agent.He is just a brainwashed Bush dupe afraid and in denial so HIM I say by all means try to have a discussion with.

You'll find out he is just a troll as well and also cant debate either.When he gets cornered and cant refute facts and evidence,he just throws insults and runs off.Thats how you can tell the difference between him and those paid trolls is he doesnt post a bunch of garbage to try and save face when he is cornered and cant counter facts.He just throws temper tantrems and runs off.:D

He has had me on ignore for quite sometime now because I had him cornered once and he could not refute the facts or evidence and I gave him and I proved to him how he is clueless and brainwashed and did not know what he was talking about soo rather than being mature and admit he had been proven wrong,he didnt even try.He just threw a temper tantrem and ran off and put me on ignore after that.:lol::D

You'll find out he'll do the same thing with you.challenge him to debunk your information you posted here throughout this thread.He wont.He'll just make a pathetic comment like his last post and run off and then put you on ignore.:D:lol:

You are right 9/11 ISJ.

Whether you call them trolls, 9/11 debunkers, disinfo agents; Candy Ass, Gomer Ollie, Dawgshit, Moron in a Hat, Predfan they all have been trained like monkeys. They repeat the lies they were told by the U.S. government, no matter how outrageous and incorrect.
Which bring me to another dumb-shit, Predfan.

According to Predfan: What Happened on 9-11?

A group of islamic terrorists flew three planes into buildings and cause another to crash into the woods. So this dumb-shit accepts the fairy-tale lie that a "plane" struck the Pentagon without any supporting evidence. What a fucking idiot. He won't debate anything, because he, like the others can't back up the BULLSHIT LIES.

Predan calls himself a "Truth Czar", but all he's been spewing is lies just like Candy Ass and Gomer Ollie.

More proof that a plane DID NOT STRIKE THE PENTAGON.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGK9qcUnbz0]Pandora's Black Box - Flight Of American 77-No plane hit the Pentagon on 9/11! - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYhjoy7gCDg]National Security Alert - The Pentagon Attack [Full Film] - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbWDeo8RBzA]Advice and a Challenge for 9/11 "Debunkers" - YouTube[/ame]

9/11 is a lie and so is the war on terror.

Well we can guess whose sock wildcard is..........

First video in the introduction says that the video will provide possibilities....Possibilities are not facts.

It then goes into the same BS we've seen so many times. Rumsfeld says that 2 trillion is missing on 10 September so they blew up the Pentagon on 11 September........

Really? Why would he tell us if they were going to cover up the missing money?

It's really easy when you think about it.

Now I'm certain I could go through these hour + videos again and write all about the inconsistencies in them, But I've been doing that for years.... And I'm not going to type all that again...

THINK for Yourselves..... I mean, from space aliens to magic balls...... Where are the people who were on those planes that didn't hit?

How did the plane parts get planted?

THINK.............

A Navy Commander I knew was killed in the Pentagon on 9/11 by a fucking airplane hijacked by Terrorists, and anyone who believes that it was something other than that is a fucking idiot.

First video in the introduction says that the video will provide possibilities....Possibilities are not facts.

It then goes into the same BS we've seen so many times. Rumsfeld says that 2 trillion is missing on 10 September so they blew up the Pentagon on 11 September........

Now I'm certain I could go through these hour + videos again and write all about the inconsistencies in them, But I've been doing that for years.... And I'm not going to type all that again...

THINK for Yourselves..... I mean, from space aliens to magic balls...... Where are the people who were on those planes that didn't hit?

THINK.............

Oh look Ollie dragged with worthless carcass down here to grace us with his vast stupidity.

I did'nt expect that YOU would watch those videos. No not YOU. YOU would just automatically dismiss & reject it. Why? Because if YOU can't fathom or comprehend anything that differs from your dilusional view of the events of 9/11.

You talk about inconsistencies? WHAT ABOUT THE FUCKING INCONSISTENCIES FROM THE GOVERNMENT? Has the government been totally up-front and honest to the American people about 9/11? NO THEY HAVE NOT!

Obviously you can't think for yourself, because you have been conditioned from the military not to question and to believe every lie from the government. It's really pathetic that you can't determine a lie from the truth.

Every response that you posted about 9/11 and spreading your lies is equal one big pile of shit.

Last edited by a moderator:
A Navy Commander I knew was killed in the Pentagon on 9/11 by a fucking airplane hijacked by Terrorists, and anyone who believes that it was something other than that is a fucking idiot.

blah blah blah what ?????
another fine example of willful ignorance by eots ...

The ignorance is claiming you know some one who died and that somehow that makes the official story above question ..btw what was this Navy commanders name..all names are a matter of public record so it should be listed here...
Pentagon Victims | 9/11 Victims | washingtonpost.com

blah blah blah what ?????

The ignorance is claiming you know some one who died and that somehow that makes the official story above question ..btw what was this Navy commanders name..all names are a matter of public record so it should be listed here...

Fuck off... Patrick Dunn, Commander, United States Navy

THINK.............

Oh look Ollie dragged with worthless carcass down here to grace us with his vast stupidity.

I did'nt expect that YOU would watch those videos. No not YOU. YOU would just automatically dismiss & reject it. Why? Because if YOU can't fathom or comprehend anything that differs from your dilusional view of the events of 9/11.

You talk about inconsistencies? WHAT ABOUT THE FUCKING INCONSISTENCIES FROM THE GOVERNMENT? Has the government been totally up-front and honest to the American people about 9/11? NO THEY HAVE NOT!

Obviously you can't think for yourself, because you have been conditioned from the military not to question and to believe every lie from the government. It's really pathetic that you can't determine a lie from the truth.

Every response that you posted about 9/11 and spreading your lies is equal one big pile of shit.[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JFfN5pKzFU]That is one big pile of shit. - YouTube[/ame]

Yep, a sock for sure....

As you know, I have watched probably more videos than most people about the attacks on 911. I am yet to see any verifiable evidence contrary to the official reports...

Fuck off... Patrick Dunn, Commander, United States Navy

FUCK OFF ?....Well explains the collapse of towers and wtc7 and the conflicting testimony and flt data from the pentagon....case closed....

Forum List

Back