What really happened on 9/11 ?

Opinion based upon the only official investigation....

Carries a lot more weight than a voice on youtube.........

Only in ollieworld...the commision members themselves doubt the report you believe and in many cases the people you call voices on youtube are experts with far more experience and credibility than 911 commission members

Search youtube for "bill orielly grinch illegals"
Freaking hilarious bit from john stewart.

If the youtubes were even remotely more credible than a comedy bit, the usa has enough enemies with power, influence and money that it would not stay quiet long.

So far the best effort is amjineenutjob being the king of the twoofers, as well as a holocost denier, a fascist and all around bad guy.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Indeed it does. Or from a group that calls themselves engineers and architects but will allow anyone with the membership fee to join.

Ill go with the best guess of the official investigation

Larry L. Erickson, BS Aeronautical Eng, MS Aeronautical Eng, PhD Eng Mechanics – Retired NASA Aerospace Engineer and Research Scientist. Conducted research in the fields of structural dynamics, aerodynamics, aeroelasticity and flutter. Recipient of NASA's Aerodynamics Division Researcher-of-the-Year Award. 33-year NASA career. Member, American Institute of Aeronautics & Astronautics. Instructor, Physics and Aerospace Engineering, California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo 1998 - present. Author and co-author of several scientific papers on aerodynamic analysis. Contributing author to Applied Computational Aerodynamics (1990).

Statement in support of Architects and Engineers petition:
"Serious technical investigations by experts seem to be lacking from the official explanations." World Trade Center Building 7 Demolished on 9/11? | AE911Truth

Signatory: Petition requesting a reinvestigation of 9/11, signed by more than 1,500 Architects and Engineers:

Dwain Deets, MS Physics, MS Eng – Former Director, Aerospace Projects, NASA Dryden Flight Research Center. Before this appointment, he served as Director, Research Engineering Division at Dryden. Recipient of the NASA Exceptional Service Award and the Presidential Meritorious Rank Award in the Senior Executive Service (1988). Selected presenter of the Wright Brothers Lectureship in Aeronautics, a distinguished speaking engagement sponsored by the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) (1986). Included in "Who's Who in Science and Engineering" 1993 - 2000. Former Chairman of the Aerospace Control and Guidance Systems Committee of the Society of Automotive Engineers. Former Member, AIAA Committee on Society and Aerospace Technology. 37 year NASA career.

"The many visual images (massive structural members being hurled horizontally, huge pyroclastic clouds, etc.) leave no doubt in my mind explosives were involved [in the destruction of the World Trade Center]
." World Trade Center Building 7 Demolished on 9/11? | AE911Truth

Signatory: Petition requesting a reinvestigation of 9/11, signed by more than 1,500 Architects and Engineers:

"On Behalf of the People of the United States of America, the undersigned Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth and affiliates hereby petition for, and demand, a truly independent investigation with subpoena power in order to uncover the full truth surrounding the events of 9/11/01 - specifically the collapse of the World Trade Center Towers and Building 7. We believe that there is sufficient doubt about the official story and therefore that the 9/11 investigation must be re-opened and must include a full inquiry into the possible use of explosives that may have been the actual cause behind the destruction of the World Trade Center Towers and WTC Building 7." Sign the Petition

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

Indeed it does. Or from a group that calls themselves engineers and architects but will allow anyone with the membership fee to join.

Larry L. Erickson, BS Aeronautical Eng, MS Aeronautical Eng, PhD Eng Mechanics – Retired NASA Aerospace Engineer and Research Scientist. Conducted research in the fields of structural dynamics, aerodynamics, aeroelasticity and flutter. Recipient of NASA's Aerodynamics Division Researcher-of-the-Year Award. 33-year NASA career. Member, American Institute of Aeronautics & Astronautics. Instructor, Physics and Aerospace Engineering, California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo 1998 - present. Author and co-author of several scientific papers on aerodynamic analysis. Contributing author to Applied Computational Aerodynamics (1990).

"Serious technical investigations by experts seem to be lacking from the official explanations." World Trade Center Building 7 Demolished on 9/11? | AE911Truth

Dwain Deets, MS Physics, MS Eng – Former Director, Aerospace Projects, NASA Dryden Flight Research Center. Before this appointment, he served as Director, Research Engineering Division at Dryden. Recipient of the NASA Exceptional Service Award and the Presidential Meritorious Rank Award in the Senior Executive Service (1988). Selected presenter of the Wright Brothers Lectureship in Aeronautics, a distinguished speaking engagement sponsored by the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) (1986). Included in "Who's Who in Science and Engineering" 1993 - 2000. Former Chairman of the Aerospace Control and Guidance Systems Committee of the Society of Automotive Engineers. Former Member, AIAA Committee on Society and Aerospace Technology. 37 year NASA career.

"The many visual images (massive structural members being hurled horizontally, huge pyroclastic clouds, etc.) leave no doubt in my mind explosives were involved [in the destruction of the World Trade Center]

"On Behalf of the People of the United States of America, the undersigned Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth and affiliates hereby petition for, and demand, a truly independent investigation with subpoena power in order to uncover the full truth surrounding the events of 9/11/01 - specifically the collapse of the World Trade Center Towers and Building 7. We believe that there is sufficient doubt about the official story and therefore that the 9/11 investigation must be re-opened and must include a full inquiry into the possible use of explosives that may have been the actual cause behind the destruction of the World Trade Center Towers and WTC Building 7." Sign the Petition

And when the list of signatories is examined.....guess what, several are not even working in any technical field.

And when the list of signatories is examined.....guess what, several are not even working in any technical field.

Let's look at some of the Architects & Engineers, shall we...

John Robert Russell
Professor Emeritus Landscape Architecture
Lic: Indiana Landscape Architect's License # LA80050004
Grad. Dipl. Urban & Reg. Plng. AA London
Bloomington, IN

Yep, he sure would know about building design.

Steven Reiser
Chemical Engineer
Westminster, CO
Double B.S. - Chemical Engineering/Chemistry at University of Idaho 1978 - worked in Mining, Metal Refining R&D, Natural Gas Processing, Oil Refining, Nuclear Fuel Reprocessing R&D, and program management.

This must be their go-to guy on molten steel and mini-nukes. Nothing about building structure, though.

Michael Stephens
PE
Lic: OK 20***; AR 11***
BS, Geological Engineering
Cherokee County, OK

Were the towers CD'ed with rocks?

Marc Kuttner
Marine Engineer
B.S. Marine Engineering Technology
San Francisco, CA

Everyone knows ships and skyscrapers are built the same, amirite?

Kenneth L. Keil
P.E.
Lic: C34101 CA, 24236 CO
Master of Science - Civil Engineering
Loveland, CO
Professional water/waste-water engineer with 33 years of experience in the planning, design, construction management, operations, and training of water and waste-water facilities.

zOMG, they hid the CD charges in the shitters. :eek:

I could go on, but it would only show they let anybody sign if they have a title, even if it has nothing to do with building structures.

Petition Signer Supporters of AE911Truth.org

Last edited:
David L. Griscom, PhD – Research physicist, retired in 2001 from Naval Research Laboratory (NRL) in Washington, DC, after 33 years service. Fellow of the American Physical Society. Adjunct Professor of Materials Science and Engineering, University of Arizona (2004 - 2005). Winner of the 1993 N. F. Mott Award
1996 Outstanding Graduate School Alumnus Award at Brown University, and the 1997 Sigma Xi Pure Science Award at NRL. Principal author of 109 of his 185 published works, a body of work which is highly cited by his peers. Officially credited with largest number of papers (5) by any author on list of 100 most cited articles authored at NRL between 1973 and 1988.

Member: Scholars for 9/11 Truth and Justice Association Statement: "Scholars for 9/11 Truth and Justice is a non-partisan organization consisting of independent researchers and activists engaged in uncovering the true nature of the September 11, 2001 attacks."

David L. Griscom, PhD – Research physicist, retired in 2001 from Naval Research Laboratory (NRL) in Washington, DC, after 33 years service. Fellow of the American Physical Society. Adjunct Professor of Materials Science and Engineering, University of Arizona (2004 - 2005). Winner of the 1993 N. F. Mott Award
1996 Outstanding Graduate School Alumnus Award at Brown University, and the 1997 Sigma Xi Pure Science Award at NRL. Principal author of 109 of his 185 published works, a body of work which is highly cited by his peers. Officially credited with largest number of papers (5) by any author on list of 100 most cited articles authored at NRL between 1973 and 1988.

Member: Scholars for 9/11 Truth and Justice Association Statement: "Scholars for 9/11 Truth and Justice is a non-partisan organization consisting of independent researchers and activists engaged in uncovering the true nature of the September 11, 2001 attacks."

So when can we expect the results of their new investigation?

Robert H. Waser, BS ME, MS ME, PE – Retired Research and Development Engineer, U.S. Naval Ordinance Lab. 33 year career, of which 15 years were as Chief Engineer of the laboratory's wind tunnel complex, which includes the world's largest hypervelocity wind tunnel. Retired Licensed Professional Engineer, State of Maryland.

"The 'official' 9/11 story seems to violate laws of physics and engineering analysis, specifically with respect to the collapse speed and the temperatures of molten iron. The only explanation that seems to be in accordance with all observations is controlled demolition." World Trade Center Building 7 Demolished on 9/11? | AE911Truth

Robert H. Waser, BS ME, MS ME, PE – Retired Research and Development Engineer, U.S. Naval Ordinance Lab. 33 year career, of which 15 years were as Chief Engineer of the laboratory's wind tunnel complex, which includes the world's largest hypervelocity wind tunnel. Retired Licensed Professional Engineer, State of Maryland.

"The 'official' 9/11 story seems to violate laws of physics and engineering analysis, specifically with respect to the collapse speed and the temperatures of molten iron. The only explanation that seems to be in accordance with all observations is controlled demolition." World Trade Center Building 7 Demolished on 9/11? | AE911Truth

When will Dickie G get around to presenting The Petition to Congress?

This year? Next? 2044?

Yeah, they have some respectable guys too. But the inclusion of a few nutters makes it hard to discern between the guys like Griscom, and other less credible guys.

The fact of the matter is we have eyewitnesses. Eleven years on, and nobody has come forward with a "smoking gun" . In fact, the very people we blamed for it, took credit for it.

You do know, deep down, that my evil midget theory makes more sense.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qloshSGAJ1s&feature=related]Osama Bin Laden Admits Planning 9/11 in Meeting with Egyptian Terrorist, taped by Al Qaeda @ 5:30 - YouTube[/ame]

Seems to, seems to, Is that a positive maybe?
And I'm yet to see actual proof of molten Iron or steel. I know we have heard all kinds of witnesses talk about rivers of it. Where did it all go?

The fire could burn down WTC and Pentagon but couldn’t burn a hair of a monitor and book?

Pentagon%20book.PNG

Pentagon book

K. Sung - Pentagon monitor.PNG

Pentagon monitor

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmP2Vy8K0i0&NR=1]The pentagon was not hit by a airliner. See for yourself - YouTube[/ame]

The pentagon was not hit by a airliner. See for yourself

Seems to, seems to, Is that a positive maybe?
And I'm yet to see actual proof of molten Iron or steel. I know we have heard all kinds of witnesses talk about rivers of it. Where did it all go?

ya those damn lying eyewitnesses again...

Forum List

Back