What really happened on 9/11 ?

It's truly amazing how easy it is for people to know what i think about so many subjects when I've never commented on any of them.........

Amazing!!!!!!!!!

And ignorant.......

Sorry dude but it seems you outta lay off the amnesiacs because you have been posting in this section of the USMB for a long time now, and this is where those subjects are found, and yes you really have commented on subjects like 9-11, and rather unintelligibly at that.

You are one of the more hardliners among the OCTA's who subscribe to the breaking of the laws of science, and physics, among many other insane propositions regarding the governments 9-11 official conspiracy theory. How you can honestly say otherwise is beyond comprehension, hence the amnesia comment above.
please provide proof the the laws of physics were broken prior to during or any time after 911.

Free fall SPEED

Fire don't melt steel

nano-termites

You're a goddamn liar! :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

The video is fake. Conclusion, you're too stupid is realize it.
I don't know what makes you so stupid, but it really works.

:fu::fu::fu:
prove the video is a fake...

Just in case you get hungry waiting for his "proof", I made a ham.

SprialHam.jpg
cool! I'll make my loaded mashed potatoes !

Sorry dude but it seems you outta lay off the amnesiacs because you have been posting in this section of the USMB for a long time now, and this is where those subjects are found, and yes you really have commented on subjects like 9-11, and rather unintelligibly at that.

You are one of the more hardliners among the OCTA's who subscribe to the breaking of the laws of science, and physics, among many other insane propositions regarding the governments 9-11 official conspiracy theory. How you can honestly say otherwise is beyond comprehension, hence the amnesia comment above.
please provide proof the the laws of physics were broken prior to during or any time after 911.

Free fall SPEED

Fire don't melt steel

nano-termites
:lol::lol:

Free fall SPEED

Fire don't melt steel

nano-termites

You forgot the latest and greatest, Mini-nukes..........

I believe there is WAY more to 911 then what we are being told.(As Usual!) I am amongst those who believe that jet fuel did NOT bring down the towers alone. Building 7 was not even hit by a plane and fell at free fall speed. There is a truth, and let's hope we get the truth soon! I seen 911 in plane site and some other videos, I do not know what exactly happened but what we were fed is .... B.S

I believe there is WAY more to 911 then what we are being told.(As Usual!) I am amongst those who believe that jet fuel did NOT bring down the towers alone. Building 7 was not even hit by a plane and fell at free fall speed. There is a truth, and let's hope we get the truth soon! I seen 911 in plane site and some other videos, I do not know what exactly happened but what we were fed is .... B.S

What exactly is free fall "speed"?

300 MPH?

800 MPH?

1100 MPH?

Be specific.

You have much to learn. The only part of Building 7 That fell at freefall was the facade for a whole 2.25 seconds. Now how could the facade do that? Because everything behind it started collapsing 9 seconds earlier. Facts, we got em..........

that's I saw...

PLEASE TAKE ACTION!!! Sign WTC 7 petition at WHITEHOUSE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This petition will require a formal response from the Whitehouse. Please HELP.

It's the least you can do for your country! It will only take a minute of your time.

wh.gov/96Rn <-- paste into browser

Here's the text of this petition:

Arrange a blue-ribbon panel of Architects to fully explain how an
office fire can destroy a 47-story steel building-WTC7

My fellow patriots, it is with great sadness that I solicit your approval
for this petition. It is both shocking and tragic to consider that WTC 7 was
a planned event.

Oh, you dont know about WTC 7? Well I didnt either until the summer of 2012
when I stumbled across this video:

on youtube.com/watch?v=hZEvA8BCoBw

i believe there is way more to 911 then what we are being told.(as usual!) i am amongst those who believe that jet fuel did not bring down the towers alone. Building 7 was not even hit by a plane and fell at free fall speed. There is a truth, and let's hope we get the truth soon! I seen 911 in plane site and some other videos, i do not know what exactly happened but what we were fed is .... b.s

you have much to learn. The only part of building 7 that fell at freefall was the facade for a whole 2.25 seconds. Now how could the facade do that? Because everything behind it started collapsing 9 seconds earlier. Facts, we got em..........

so the entire inner structure collapsed silently in seconds without disturbing the facade ..and then the facade fell in secs
you really buy that ?...lol

You have much to learn. The only part of Building 7 That fell at freefall was the facade for a whole 2.25 seconds. Now how could the facade do that? Because everything behind it started collapsing 9 seconds earlier. Facts, we got em..........

Facts, you got em......:lmao:
No you mean lies, you got plenty of those!

Not my problem if you are to ignorant to watch a complete video and see for yourself.

Do have a good day.

/
Not my problem if you are to ignorant to watch a complete video and see for yourself.

Do have a good day.

the video shows 47 floors magically collapsing behind the façade ?

Really??????????

Please show me the posts where I've commented on:

yellow cake,

Pat Tillman,
Jessica Lynch,
Iraq throwing baby's out of incubators in Kuwait,
Iran Contra,
, Vietnam,
CIA OPs in South America,
secret medical testing on American civilians,
the Federal Reserve that isn't "Federal"
flouride and GMO's being "good" in our water and food supply,

Don't have to. I said you are one of these types of people who subscribes to government lies and coverups as being truthful, as evidenced by your bone headed ignorance about 9-11. Christ you actually believe that WTC 7 collapsed because of fire, despite the huge inconsistencies and out right lies by NIST.
The fact is something had to remove the massive steel structures and columns to achieve such a rapid descent, and fire can not do that. It burns too cold to melt steel connections of the WTC type. Any moron should have the common sense to put this together. Especially after watching the video of its collapse. 108 ft of free fall acceleration in 2.25 seconds...because of sporadic fire? :lol:
Steel spreads the heat of fires to its cooler sections ass hat. The building should have at least come down in a staggered manner with the "weakened" melted parts going first, just like the towers.
This is what I mean when I say you would believe anything they put in your trough.

Really??????????

Please show me the posts where I've commented on:

yellow cake,

Pat Tillman,
Jessica Lynch,
Iraq throwing baby's out of incubators in Kuwait,
Iran Contra,
, Vietnam,
CIA OPs in South America,
secret medical testing on American civilians,
the Federal Reserve that isn't "Federal"
flouride and GMO's being "good" in our water and food supply,

Don't have to. I said you are one of these types of people who subscribes to government lies and coverups as being truthful, as evidenced by your bone headed ignorance about 9-11. Christ you actually believe that WTC 7 collapsed because of fire, despite the huge inconsistencies and out right lies by NIST.
The fact is something had to remove the massive steel structures and columns to achieve such a rapid descent, and fire can not do that. It burns too cold to melt steel connections of the WTC type. Any moron should have the common sense to put this together. Especially after watching the video of its collapse. 108 ft of free fall acceleration in 2.25 seconds...because of sporadic fire? :lol:
Steel spreads the heat of fires to its cooler sections ass hat. The building should have at least come down in a staggered manner with the "weakened" melted parts going first, just like the towers.
This is what I mean when I say you would believe anything they put in your trough.

So you admit that fire brought down the towers, that's a good start. Now go watch the full videos again of WTC 7, you know, the ones that show the first 9 seconds instead of the ones on the truther sites. Look at the initial collapse of the first penthouse. See how it's suddenly staggered? And what will melt steel other than fire? Besides the fact that steel loses it's strength as it heats up. But you know all this, we've told you hundreds of times....

PLEASE TAKE ACTION!!! Sign WTC 7 petition at WHITEHOUSE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This petition will require a formal response from the Whitehouse. Please HELP.

It's the least you can do for your country! It will only take a minute of your time.

wh.gov/96Rn <-- paste into browser

Here's the text of this petition:

Arrange a blue-ribbon panel of Architects to fully explain how an
office fire can destroy a 47-story steel building-WTC7

My fellow patriots, it is with great sadness that I solicit your approval
for this petition. It is both shocking and tragic to consider that WTC 7 was
a planned event.

Oh, you dont know about WTC 7? Well I didnt either until the summer of 2012
when I stumbled across this video:

on youtube.com/watch?v=hZEvA8BCoBw
:lol: woow! you're a decade late and short on intellectual currency.

Forum List

Back