What Rivalries Eclipse the Superbowl?

Rams aren't much of a rival for Seattle, they wasted you three out of the last four.
Seattle VS Oakland used to be major local.

Denver and San Diego have been Raider rivals for decades. Seattle and Kansas City were next.

Seattle always played the Raiders well. Then you have this gem:

Then this:

BOZZWORTLESS! First contract by the hawks that paid no matter what. And he was doped up damaged goods the day he arrived.
Hands down the WORST signing ever by Seattle.

Rams aren't much of a rival for Seattle, they wasted you three out of the last four.

They "wasted" the Seahawks? Ra Yaright! We stepped on our own dicks in the last two. St Louis had little to do with it.

As I said many of the Rams players are bat shit crazy Christian Fundis that believe the world is like only a couple thousand years old. It really doesn't matter what people so stupid believe. OK we lost to the West Coast via the buckle of the bible belt, St Louis insane asylum football team. Allow me to state our position on those losses..

We Do Not Care. The Rams are not our rivals.

They "wasted" the Seahawks? Ra Yaright! We stepped on our own dicks in the last two. St Louis had little to do with it.

As I said many of the Rams players are bat shit crazy Christian Fundis that believe the world is like only a couple thousand years old. It really doesn't matter what people so stupid believe. OK we lost to the West Coast via the buckle of the bible belt, St Louis insane asylum football team. Allow me to state our position on those losses..

Christian Fundis, like Russell Wilson? Lol! 3 out of 4 games the Hawks have lost to nobody's. Good thing they aren't your rival, otherwise the loss would hurt. Maybe the Rams need to trade for Russell, he has got his miracle, which he seems to be withholding from Lynch.

I don't think anyone is the Seahawks rivals, in fact 7 out of 10 americans would probably forget the Seahawks are an NFL team much less remember they are in the NFC.

Why are those fags an NFC team?

I don't think anyone is the Seahawks rivals, in fact 7 out of 10 americans would probably forget the Seahawks are an NFL team much less remember they are in the NFC.

Because the AFC didn't want them. :)

Seattle VS Oakland used to be major local.

Denver and San Diego have been Raider rivals for decades. Seattle and Kansas City were next.

Seattle always played the Raiders well. Then you have this gem:

Then this:

BOZZWORTLESS! First contract by the hawks that paid no matter what. And he was doped up damaged goods the day he arrived.
Hands down the WORST signing ever by Seattle.

Percy Harvin was a close second.

Sticks and stones..etc...... :lol:

Christian Fundis, like Russell Wilson? Lol! 3 out of 4 games the Hawks have lost to nobody's. Good thing they aren't your rival, otherwise the loss would hurt. Maybe the Rams need to trade for Russell, he has got his miracle, which he seems to be withholding from Lynch.

THAT makes no sense at all.

Ya Wilson's beliefs are troublesome but I would still rather have him than any of the other QBs that have come along in the last 4-5 years.

Was listening to the radio a few weeks ago and the radio dudes were talking about what a shock it was that Washington could win the NFC East and go to the playoffs. They both agreed that the Skins would likely loose that game to any group of people above room temperature and who could put on a uniform. And the discussion went on about whether it meant that Snyder had brought success to the Skins.

Anyway they asked the audience what game win would prove the Skins arrived and was the most important game to win each year.

The callers were like 100% saying 'Beat the COWBOYS!'

I thought that was hilarious that the Skins would say beat Dallas instead of something like, I dunno, win the Super bowl?

Then I realized all the Dallas fans I knew would say the same thing 'Beat the Redskins!'

I remember back when I was a fan of that loser team that if Dallas had a losing season but beat the Skins, everything was AOK to the fans.

How many rivalries are that intense that the success of the entire season rests on beating that rival team?

This one comes to mind.....

Ya Wilson's beliefs are troublesome but I would still rather have him than any of the other QBs that have come along in the last 4-5 years.
His beliefs and his ability to play football are two very different things. Seattle had one of the greatest WR's to play the game in Steve Largent.

His beliefs and his ability to play football are two very different things. Seattle had one of the greatest WR's to play the game in Steve Largent.

Wilson's beliefs are fine and have helped mold him into the player he is today.

Wilson's beliefs are fine and have helped mold him into the player he is today.
To unbelievers faith is an act of insanity and can never be held as more than that by them.

Hence the term 'heathen'.

Whatever a person's beliefs, are fine by me as long as they don't infringe on my rights. I won't put anyone down whether the believe in an almighty or not, that is their personal decision.

Those that put others down for their belief in an almighty or not are insecure with their beliefs.

Ya... He was OK. Back in the day the Hawks practiced at a bible school in Kirkland that had a field and an administration building. They set up a stack of cushions right next to a chain link fence for the receivers to land on as they were practicing some of the receiving drills. I'll never forget standing on this muddy little path on the other side of the fence from this "landing zone". It was a thrill to watch the receivers, including Largent, race towards the foam cushions at full speed and dive with out stretched arms just a few feet from us scant fans. I must have seen Steve run that drill a hundred times and he never missed a catch. As Russell Wilson does today, Steve Largent took his practices very seriously.

Those late night TV advertisements make a lot of money claiming a lot of outrageous things. Those that are subject to belief and faith as long as they can run like a gazelle and thread a needle with a football won't get any argument from me.

Russell Wilson hasn't stood on my doorstep wasting my time with fantasy gibberish or stopped me in a parking lot trying to tell me about how "The Lord" wants me to stop smoking.

Those late night TV advertisements make a lot of money claiming a lot of outrageous things. Those that are subject to belief and faith as long as they can run like a gazelle and thread a needle with a football won't get any argument from me.

Russell Wilson hasn't stood on my doorstep wasting my time with fantasy gibberish or stopped me in a parking lot trying to tell me about how "The Lord" wants me to stop smoking.

True, people exercising their first amendment right is absolutely ridiculous. Freedom of expression is not a right.

56ba16f59b39bac1f7bc8f613bef0e68.jpg

Was listening to the radio a few weeks ago and the radio dudes were talking about what a shock it was that Washington could win the NFC East and go to the playoffs. They both agreed that the Skins would likely loose that game to any group of people above room temperature and who could put on a uniform. And the discussion went on about whether it meant that Snyder had brought success to the Skins.

Anyway they asked the audience what game win would prove the Skins arrived and was the most important game to win each year.

The callers were like 100% saying 'Beat the COWBOYS!'

I thought that was hilarious that the Skins would say beat Dallas instead of something like, I dunno, win the Super bowl?

Then I realized all the Dallas fans I knew would say the same thing 'Beat the Redskins!'

I remember back when I was a fan of that loser team that if Dallas had a losing season but beat the Skins, everything was AOK to the fans.

How many rivalries are that intense that the success of the entire season rests on beating that rival team?

Bears and Packers is very intense...

Colts/Patriots Packers/Bears come to mind.
So a Bears fan would rate the season a success if they swept the Packers, even if they had a losing season?

That is interesting.

I am a late adopter of the Patriots, deciding to root for them last year after Jerry Jones fucked Dallas yet again with his selection of an offensive lineman and neglected his need of a new great QB to replace Romo.

But I dont really care that much if they beat the Colts, the sneakaway team.

ColtsSymbol_zpsheafzqy6.jpg

and yes, I just happened to have that lying around.......

Cubs and White Sox are the same in Baseball and I am a Cubs fan and I could give a rat ass about winning it all as long as the South Side Bums do not win that damn series during the season. ( Of course the last time the Cubs won a world series World War I was not even fought )

Forum List

Back