What should the wealthy do? Libs How should they be sharing there wealth?

I read a joke where the Koch brothers have 12 cookies
take 11
give 1/2 of one to a Conservative
and then tell the same "look at that person on wellfare, he is trying to take half of your cookie"

What would you have them do?
Do you understand why I cannot ever become "rich"

5,600,000. people in the united states are on welfare there are 313,000,000 people as of 2012 in the united states ... that means .017% of the people get money from the national budget who is welfare ... do you republicans ever look up anything no you hear about some person who scamed the system and right off the bat you lose your minds

what are you talking about?
the thread is about the "evil rich" in fact the joke that includes those on well-fare is from the left, not the right
and lets talk about your number on social sevices in the US sense you brought it up
46 million on food stamps
is that not a form of wel fare?
46,609,072 People on Food Stamps in 2012; Record 47,791,996 in December | The Weekly Standard
one in six on medicaid
One in Six Americans Is Now on Medicaid - DailyFinance
you brought it up, not me
this thread is 100% about what do you want the "rich" people to do with there wealth that there is claim they do not deserve

My 2 other corporations do that. Just sold some land that they are building 4 homes on.
Do they build homes your way with robots or do they use people?
Everything I do I employ people.

"to avoid liability for his actions" is obvious you have no clue why business incorporates.
Do just a little more research of go to your local community college. They teach Econ 101 there.
Received my BBA undergrad and MBA grad school. Major in accounting and finance as I do forensic accounting for the banks.
And I employ assets in the field all over.
News flash to the uninformed here, including you: The Chinese ARE HERE and they are bootlegging software and everything they can get their hands on.
A simple THANK YOU would be sufficient. My work saves hundreds, maybe thousands, of American jobs.

You SOLD the land. You ain't employing" anyone to build those homes. Who is "they"? They are employing the people building these homes.

Or will you now come back and say "they" is "you"? What I would expect.

You are truly a dumbass.
How many people did I employ cutting 4 1/2 acres of timber off of the property?
How many people did I employ doing the grading work on the property?
How many people did I employ doing all of the landscaping on the property?
How many people did I employ filling in the 2 abandoned wells on the property?
How many people did I employ doing the 4 surveys on the property when I had it divided into lots?
How many people did I employ doing the foot print and percolation analysis and tests on the property?
How many people did I employ because the back creek is State and Federally protected and I needed an approval survey buffer barrier zone there?
How many people work at the law firm that handled the zoning, legal and other issues with the county here?
Go back to your window and keep practicing "Do you want fries with that?"

Why are you asking me how many people you employed for a week or two?
You're the fuking accounting wizard (right?) Don't you know?

And if the last two jobs I could have were with your company (companies, plural so sorry) or the burger joint, guess where I'm going? I always have liked honest labor.

You want fries with that? Or not?

I had to work a long day today.
Came on here a few minutes ago and it looks like the editorial page for The Havana Times or The Pyongyang Times.

take 11
and then tell the same "look at that person on wellfare, he is trying to take half of your cookie"

5,600,000. people in the united states are on welfare there are 313,000,000 people as of 2012 in the united states ... that means .017% of the people get money from the national budget who is welfare ... do you republicans ever look up anything no you hear about some person who scamed the system and right off the bat you lose your minds

the thread is about the "evil rich" in fact the joke that includes those on well-fare is from the left, not the right
and lets talk about your number on social sevices in the US sense you brought it up
46,609,072 People on Food Stamps in 2012; Record 47,791,996 in December | The Weekly Standard
one in six on medicaid
this thread is 100% about what do you want the "rich" people to do with there wealth that there is claim they do not deserve

So why are there so many people on food stamps and medicaid? I think it's because there aren't enough well paying jobs out there with good benefits. Some of course are lazy, but I would say the majority just can't find a good job. And I believe this is because our job creators are creating them over seas instead of here.

take 11

I hope your not a paid poster because your bad at it. lol

one in six on medicaid

So why are there so many people on food stamps and medicaid? I think it's because there aren't enough well paying jobs out there with good benefits. Some of course are lazy, but I would say the majority just can't find a good job. And I believe this is because our job creators are creating them over seas instead of here.

The jobs going over seas because the masses will not buy American made
That is our fault
and the job market is a wreck, I mean the worst I have ever seen in my 50+ years
Look at ND, then look at the states that like Florida who are not allowing gas and oil production as a start and expand from there and you will see the problem(s)

Here is the greed in action:
CEOs earn 273 times the average worker - Economy
Top CEO Pay Ratios - Bloomberg

What should the wealthy do? Well how about higher wages and benefits? The ceo's are getting it.

again I ask you what was Steve Jobs worth to APPL?
BTW there market cap went up 25 billion sense yesterday
Do you really understand how this works?

Jobs salary was $1 btw. Why are all these other CEOs making so much more?

I will TRIPLE that and pay you $3.
When can you start?

What should the wealthy do? Well how about higher wages and benefits? The ceo's are getting it.

Are you saying every CEO is Steve Jobs? Cause they sure are paid like it.

what I am saying is it sounds like allot of money
if (as it should be) his salary is performance based then your talking pennies for wealth for millions to be part of
today alone Apple stock has gaine close to 30 billion in assets
my god the 401ks who own apple for the week any-way are smoking
every CEO is being brought in to do just that
not all do
but in the grans scheme of things there team brings that "hope" with that large chunk of change there getting paid
Now I am also to the opinion if they fail, then there salary should reflect the same

Jobs salary was $1 btw. Why are all these other CEOs making so much more?

But what was he worth as the CEO?
you own samsung, what do you pay Jobs to move over to Samsung?
what would you offer him in 2001?
You think these other situations are any different?
I have no issue with a performance based 50 million dollar salary
I have serious issue with a failing based same
problem is how do you get the guru there to start with?
What is the diff in Peyton manning and a CEO?
they bring the whole Package with them

if (as it should be) his salary is performance based then your talking pennies for wealth for millions to be part of
not all do
but in the grans scheme of things there team brings that "hope" with that large chunk of change there getting paid
Now I am also to the opinion if they fail, then there salary should reflect the same

Apple is down dramatically from its 52 week high. Most people with it are down not up regardless of this week. Do you really think the average CEO is worth 273 times the average worker?

not all do

Apple is down dramatically from its 52 week high. Most people with it are down not up regardless of this week. Do you really think the average CEO is worth 273 times the average worker?

I think the entire system is broke
Minimum wage should be 11.25 an hour for 25 and older
10.00 20-25
7.75 18-20

The problem is again what is a Steve Jobs worth?

The issue i really have is not what the CEO makes
It is what the employee makes

Minimum wage laws are broke and I am a staunch conservative
It is my opinion if you are being productive to a companies bottom line
280.00 a week is a joke

not all do

10.00 20-25
7.75 18-20

280.00 a week is a joke

If you think there should even be a minimum wage then you are not a staunch conservative.

10.00 20-25
7.75 18-20

280.00 a week is a joke

If you think there should even be a minimum wage then you are not a staunch conservative.

You have a right to your opinion
If the US tax payer is going to support a person who makes 7.75 an hour or purhase the product/service for 12.00 an hour with no tax payer support, which would you rather do?

The current minimum wage is only creating a group who has to be on food stamps and medicade in addition to 7.75 an hour
I say make them pay for it them selves by paying them enough to get off of the tax payers wealth
Think about it and then tell me I am not a staunch conservative

Forum List

Back