What sort of "parent" tells their kid to travel 1000 miles alone to invade america?

If I were the mayor of that town in Ca. I would refuse to feed any of them. I would spend my money bussing them to DC.

Bus them into mexico. According to the tenth amendment, the states, not the feds, have authority to deport illegals.

The parents are told that these children will be able to find work here and send money back. Eventually these children will be able to petition to bring those parents here. Most of the children are older teens who are expected to find work.
The average age is 14 which means half of them are 13 and under. I seriously doubt that parents are sending their 10 or 12 year olds on a thousand mile trip to the US to get a job and send money home.

Hundreds of TODDLERS try to cross border alone as immigration crisis deepens | Mail Online

The parents are told that these children will be able to find work here and send money back. Eventually these children will be able to petition to bring those parents here. Most of the children are older teens who are expected to find work.
The average age is 14 which means half of them are 13 and under. I seriously doubt that parents are sending their 10 or 12 year olds on a thousand mile trip to the US to get a job and send money home.

Hundreds of TODDLERS try to cross border alone as immigration crisis deepens | Mail Online

83% are between 14 and 18. Judging from the pictures many look about 30. They just say they are 17.

Forum List

Back