What sort of "parent" tells their kid to travel 1000 miles alone to invade america?

That's what these central americans are doing. They don't want the expense of raising their kids so they dump them on the rich gringos!!

Desperately poor parents.

I say - bring 'em on. Children are our future.

And then what? What do you suggest be done with this "future"?

Well, here's a thought. Instead of conservatives ranting and raving about how these "parasites" are going to turn us into a Third World nation, because that's all I've been reading lately from the Right, perhaps the Republicans should beat the Democrats at their own game and make a concerted effort to help these kids. Go visit them, help get them an education, teach them the value of hard work and the importance of education and building a better life for yourself. Then in ten years you'll have tens of thousands of now grown up maybe new Republican voters who serve in the military and/or go to college, get good jobs to support their future families, maybe start their own businesses, help out at their churches, and push the values of conservatism in their communities.

No, never mind. What am I thinking? Just throw the brown trash back over the fence. They'll never vote for you assholes.

Well, here's a thought. Instead of conservatives ranting and raving about how these "parasites" are going to turn us into a Third World nation, because that's all I've been reading lately from the Right, perhaps the Republicans should beat the Democrats at their own game and make a concerted effort to help these kids. Go visit them, help get them an education, teach them the value of hard work and the importance of education and building a better life for yourself. Then in ten years you'll have tens of thousands of now grown up maybe new Republican voters who serve in the military and/or go to college, get good jobs to support their future families, maybe start their own businesses, help out at their churches, and push the values of conservatism in their communities.

No, never mind. What am I thinking? Just throw the brown trash back over the fence. They'll never vote for you assholes.

Of course! Ensuring they are provided the finest public education will do just that.

Those who are telling the huge whoppers about this situation - What would you be willing to do to keep your kids from sex traffickers, drug cartels, gun violence?

The haters be damned. We're human beings and we're better than what we're seeing from some "Americans" right now. Especially the "christians".

These are young kids, refugees and that's how we need to treat them.

[
Getting rid of unwanted children, whether they are sent to Texas from Central America, or to Nebraska from Texas, is certainly not an activity monopolized by Guatemalans.

Thus, the sort of "parent" that sends their kid to the USA is clearly one that probably has no choice.

No choice?? They had the kids and they can take care of them. Instead the monsters dump their disease-ridden brats on america.

Are those not American children? The safe haven law was designed to stop mothers from putting their children in trash cans or dumpsters. It has nothing to do with foreign nationals dumping their unwanted children on us.

Yes, for individuals, one, two, three kids, not thousands. Parent is not a word to be used to describe any human (or so called) that sends a child hundreds of miles away, as these kids were.

I didn't realize thousands of kids came from the same parents.

Parent refers to the PARENT of A child (singular, as is the thread title:D). Parents should not have allowed this....if there are any; these kids may be throwaways.

That's what these central americans are doing. They don't want the expense of raising their kids so they dump them on the rich gringos!!

Not these kind of children. These are almost all latin-american indians and like north american indians they are a useless hopeless people. Drugs, booze, and welfare paid for by the whites is their dream in life.

Are those not American children? The safe haven law was designed to stop mothers from putting their children in trash cans or dumpsters. It has nothing to do with foreign nationals dumping their unwanted children on us.

Yes, for individuals, one, two, three kids, not thousands. Parent is not a word to be used to describe any human (or so called) that sends a child hundreds of miles away, as these kids were.

I didn't realize thousands of kids came from the same parents.

Sprem donors I gather:eusa_whistle:

Of course! Ensuring they are provided the finest public education will do just that.

These are latin american indian kids and education is not part of their culture. They will wreck our schools.

Well, desperate Irish parents put children on boats to America during the Great Famine. Desperate people do desperate things.

The differences now are that we have vast amounts of welfare available and a President who is hellbent on Transforming The Country by refusing to enforce the law.

Those who are telling the huge whoppers about this situation - What would you be willing to do to keep your kids from sex traffickers, drug cartels, gun violence?

The haters be damned. We're human beings and we're better than what we're seeing from some "Americans" right now. Especially the "christians".

These are young kids, refugees and that's how we need to treat them.

HAHAHA. What a liar you are. You liberals don't care about the kids. You only care that they will go on welfare and vote for the welfare party like you do.

If I were the mayor of that town in Ca. I would refuse to feed any of them. I would spend my money bussing them to DC.

These are latin american indian kids and education is not part of their culture. They will wreck our schools.

Considering the current state of public "education", their indoctrination into our welfare culture will proceed apace, I'm sure.

Forum List

Back