What specific "HATE" crimes from "TRUMP SUPPORTERS" have been prosecuted?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
We hear how this is happening all over the nation, but MANY have been exposed as LIES, and the LIARS have been prosecuted.

Since the election, there have been vivid stories from across the nation of Trump supporters tearing off Muslim girls' hijabs -- at the University of Michigan (since retracted), Louisiana State University (also retracted), San Diego State University (that too was retracted), the New York City subway (again: retracted), and the University of New Mexico (no witnesses, won't reveal attacker's name or report the incident for investigation).

Real hate crimes do not begin with laughably implausible scenarios. Try to use common sense.

They are almost always captured on videotape or at least are seen by actual witnesses who give statements to the police. Tearjerking accounts posted on Facebook do not constitute evidence.

They generally result in medical treatment and arrests. ...you know, like the handicapped Caucasian that was recently assaulted.

The airhead-fest released yesterday from "Hollywood" claims that hate crimes have been committed "in Donald Trump's name."

As many have already observed, we are in a post-truth world. The message is (apparently) more important than the truth of what is said to convey it.

I'm not saying "NOT ONE TRUMP SUPPORTER HAS EVER COMMITTED A CRIME AGAINST A HILLARY SUPPORTER".

I am SIMPLY asking, what are the specific HATE CRIME INCIDENTS from "TRUMP SUPPORTERS" that are authentic and being prosecuted?

If there are SO MANY of them, they should be easy to list.

Damn, this should be easy.

I listed a bunch of the FAKE HATE CRIMES from "TRUMP SUPPORTERS".

I'm asking someone to list the REAL HATE CRIMES from "TRUMP SUPPORTERS"

Forum List

Back