What specific person would libs have preferred Trump nominated for SCOTUS?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Who specifically should be nominated instead of Gorsuch and why specifically should they have been nominated over Gorsuch?

Also, what specifically disqualifies Gorsuch from being capable of serving on the SCOTUS?

Gorsuch seems like a very honorable man and he has a hell of a resume.

Neil Gorsuch - Wikipedia

Merrick Garland.
My how thoughtful...
To the OP; these Libs only know the names of judges presented to them by thier party. If you were hoping for names not plastered in the leftist media... You're going to be very disappointed.

Merrick Garland.
My how thoughtful...
To the OP; these Libs only know the names of judges presented to them by thier party. If you were hoping for names not plastered in the leftist media... You're going to be very disappointed.

You're so weird...

Garland is not as liberal as I would like. He's far more centrist. Under normal circumstances - you guys would have had no problem confirming him.

Obama is a lawyer. Trump should make him a Supreme Court justice because he know the ins and outs

Who specifically should be nominated instead of Gorsuch and why specifically should they have been nominated over Gorsuch?

Also, what specifically disqualifies Gorsuch from being capable of serving on the SCOTUS?

Neil Gorsuch - Wikipedia
Garland. So who told you Dems would really fight Gorsuch? Of course Dems are pissed about Garland, another first in partisan disrespect....

Libs think Trump should have nominated Obama's nominee? DERP

This is the crux of their brain damage. They claim Gorsuch is an awful human being and we're all going to die if he is confirmed, yet I don't hear their viable alternatives and why those people should be nominated over Gorsuch.

Snowflakes.

Merrick Garland.
But you have to remember...

"Elections have consequences..."

Your own half-black Kenyan Muslim messiah said so....

:dance:

I have no idea who the Kenyan Muslim Messiah is but if you say so...:dunno:
Wow! That's the first time you had to actually "feign" ignorance. How novel...

What Kenyan?

What Muslim?

What Messiah?
4fcd215e2b996013fb929d62cec52f43.jpg

Obama is a lawyer. Trump should make him a Supreme Court justice because he know the ins and outs
Hillary was a lawyer too...

And like Hillary, Obama seems to be specializing in "out" now...

Too bad, snowflake...

Libs think Trump should have nominated Obama's nominee? DERP

This is the crux of their brain damage. They claim Gorsuch is an awful human being and we're all going to die if he is confirmed, yet I don't hear their viable alternatives and why those people should be nominated over Gorsuch.

Snowflakes.
WHERE do you get that crap about Dems on Gorsuch, superdupe?

Neil Gorsuch - Wikipedia
Garland. So who told you Dems would really fight Gorsuch? Of course Dems are pissed about Garland, another first in partisan disrespect....

No USSC vacancy occurring in the Presidential election year since 30's or 40's, Get over it.

Neil Gorsuch - Wikipedia

No USSC vacancy occurring in the Presidential election year since 30's or 40's, Get over it.

pardon me....was filled during a Presidential election year.

Hillary was a lawyer too...

And like Hillary, Obama seems to be specializing in "out" now...

Too bad, snowflake...
So is Ted Cruz I believe and if Trump nominated him using the he knows the ins and outs argument the explosion from the left would have been comparable to the Mount Vesuvius eruption.

Forum List

Back