What specific person would libs have preferred Trump nominated for SCOTUS?

It wouldn't have mattered. Trump could have nominated anyone and the kneejerk reaction would have been exactly the same. They would have feigned a massive freak out until someone told them to stop it.

Obama is a lawyer. Trump should make him a Supreme Court justice because he know the ins and outs
Hillary was a lawyer too...

And like Hillary, Obama seems to be specializing in "out" now...

Too bad, snowflake...
Hillary! That's a good idea, Obiwan. Let's get her in there.
Why???

Can the SCOTUS put her on trial and ship her ass upriver???

If they can, I'll personally drive her and "get her in there"...

Too be honest I don't know if I like him. Teaches at a lib school and is well liked and supported by them for the seat.......Red Flag for me.

Who specifically should be nominated instead of Gorsuch and why specifically should they have been nominated over Gorsuch?

Also, what specifically disqualifies Gorsuch from being capable of serving on the SCOTUS?

Gorsuch seems like a very honorable man and he has a hell of a resume.

Neil Gorsuch - Wikipedia
He has some liberal leanings. Agree he has a strong resume. Silly libs. We can nominate and place anyone we want. Be greatful we nominated a guy that can see both sides.

Who specifically should be nominated instead of Gorsuch and why specifically should they have been nominated over Gorsuch?

Also, what specifically disqualifies Gorsuch from being capable of serving on the SCOTUS?

Neil Gorsuch - Wikipedia

I don't see any reason for Democrats to not approve of him, they have in the past. Who may have a shit fit about it though will be the Reich wing.

C3iqmpaWQAEPvHP.jpg

Here Are the Democrats Who Voted for Neil Gorsuch as a Circuit Court Judge in 2006

Merrick Garland.
My how thoughtful...
To the OP; these Libs only know the names of judges presented to them by thier party. If you were hoping for names not plastered in the leftist media... You're going to be very disappointed.

You're so weird...

Garland is not as liberal as I would like. He's far more centrist. Under normal circumstances - you guys would have had no problem confirming him.

After the disasters of Kagan and Sotomayor, anyone your dear leader proposed would be rejected. Remember they said they were centrist also. Garland was obviously anti 2nd amendment.

Neil Gorsuch - Wikipedia
Garland. So who told you Dems would really fight Gorsuch? Of course Dems are pissed about Garland, another first in partisan disrespect....

Of course you had no problem when Biden told Bush they wouldn't consider a nomination at the end of his term.

Neil Gorsuch - Wikipedia
Garland. So who told you Dems would really fight Gorsuch? Of course Dems are pissed about Garland, another first in partisan disrespect....

Of course you had no problem when Biden told Bush they wouldn't consider a nomination at the end of his term.
The hell he did, dupe. Only if the justice retired so as to keep a conservative spot, not died.

Libs think Trump should have nominated Obama's nominee? DERP

This is the crux of their brain damage. They claim Gorsuch is an awful human being and we're all going to die if he is confirmed, yet I don't hear their viable alternatives and why those people should be nominated over Gorsuch.

Snowflakes.

That's pathetic snowflakes.

Neil Gorsuch - Wikipedia

The hell he did, dupe. Only if the justice retired so as to keep a conservative spot, not died.

Can you translate that pile of crap post?

Obama is a lawyer. Trump should make him a Supreme Court justice because he know the ins and outs
Hillary was a lawyer too...

And like Hillary, Obama seems to be specializing in "out" now...

Too bad, snowflake...
Hillary! That's a good idea, Obiwan. Let's get her in there.
Why???

Can the SCOTUS put her on trial and ship her ass upriver???

If they can, I'll personally drive her and "get her in there"...
Oh yeah. I forgot that she lied about her server and got Americans killed in Libya and colluded with the DNC and the MSM to cheat Bernie

Well then it looks like our final remaining choice is Raul Castro. Trump will have to sign an executive order or two in order to make it happen

I am looking forward to a 7-2 conservative advantage on the court.

I'd like to thank HARRY REID, HILLARY CLINTON, and RUTH BADER GINSBURG.

Hurry Reid changed the Senate rules to favor Obama....now Dems are fucked.

Hillary spent $1.2 billion on a fail campaign to be POTUS....now Dems are fucked.

Ruth Bader Ginsburg selfishly stayed on the bench instead of resigning after Obama was reelected...now Dems are fucked.

:boohoo:

Neil Gorsuch - Wikipedia

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Merrick Garland.
But you have to remember...

"Elections have consequences..."

Your own half-black Kenyan Muslim messiah said so....

:dance:
Half black
Kenyan
Muslim
messiah

You are what we commonly refer to as one ignorant racist fuck. The problem with you is you see that a badge of honor and we see it as an embarrassment to the country.

Forum List

Back