What The Hell Does A Normal American Need A car that will go 0-60 in 2.95 sec

The primary reason a "normal American" uses a car is for transportation; therefore the answer to your title question is "nothing." People need transportation; few if any need to transport themselves or others (or stuff) from a dead standstill to 60 mph in 2.95 seconds. Typical car users don't buy cars that can do that out of need in the pragmatic sense of the word. Such purchases derive from emotional needs, not practical ones.

The primary reason a "normal American" uses a car is for transportation; therefore the answer to your title question is "nothing." People need transportation; few if any need to transport themselves or others (or stuff) from a dead standstill to 60 mph in 2.95 seconds. Typical car users don't buy cars that can do that out of need in the pragmatic sense of the word. Such purchases derive from emotional needs, not practical ones.

Did you even read my post? Obviously not. another Trumpeteer.

For what? Trips to the grocery store?

2016 Corvette Z06: Supercar | Chevrolet

Why? why would anybody need a killing machine like this? As if our roads weren't dangerous enough already? Nobody needs one of these dangerous overpriced terrors of the modern road. What, do you guys need to make up for your short comings? My God grow up!
Because we can.

Typical non response, while the blood flow increases all over America's roads!

Did you even read my post? Obviously not. another Trumpeteer.

Given that my post states, "the answer to your title question is 'nothing,' " astute readers would not to need to ask whether I read the post. It'd be clear to them that whether I did or not, I wasn't addressing the content in the actual OP.

P.S.
That I didn't quote the OP would further help them pick up on the fact that I wasn't responding with regard to the content of the OP.

Oh I see. A non answer to the carnage on our highways that you support! Must be another car nut!

Why? why would anybody need a killing machine like this? As if our roads weren't dangerous enough already? Nobody needs one of these dangerous overpriced terrors of the modern road. What, do you guys need to make up for your short comings? My God grow up!

I don't need one just like I don't need a semi-automatic weapon... Now I wrote I don't need one but if someone else want one, well go buy the damn thing and waste your money...

It is like idiots that buy the newest technology and all you need with your cellphone is to be able to call, text and take or record pictures and the rest is just add-ons that in my opinion is never needed...

I don't need one just like I don't need a semi-automatic weapon... Now I wrote I don't need one but if someone else want one, well go buy the damn thing and waste your money...

It is like idiots that buy the newest technology and all you need with your cellphone is to be able to call, text and take or record pictures and the rest is just add-ons that in my opinion is never needed...

We are talking about the speed demons of death here not a machine gun! Obviously never read the op.

Because we can.

Tell us how many are killed or injured because of texting vs a Z06.

Have the report on my desk by 5.

Because we can.

Tell us how many are killed or injured because of texting vs a Z06.

Have the report on my desk by 5.

We are not talking about texting, or fisting or whatever else you do. We are talking about road rage zombies in cars that fly 300 mph!

We are talking about the speed demons of death here not a machine gun! Obviously never read the op.

Alright, and as you pretend to be some Progressive Liberal the reality is you will die no matter what...

Car, Gun or just pure stupidity or even old age but you will die one day...

Because we can.

like to drive around 97 mph on the freeways out here

since they raised the speed limits so much

it is sort of like getting a discount on a speeding ticket

--LOL

It's a nice car, although it'd look nicer in black, yellow cars are just awful, black's the best for a car.

Alright, and as you pretend to be some Progressive Liberal the reality is you will die no matter what...

Car, Gun or just pure stupidity or even old age but you will die one day...

Not in a 600 mph motor of death!

This is how I wanna die!

meteor death.jpg

Forum List

Back