What The Hell Does A Normal American Need A car that will go 0-60 in 2.95 sec

I wouldn't touch an instrument of mass murder like that!

For what? Trips to the grocery store?

2016 Corvette Z06: Supercar | Chevrolet

Why? why would anybody need a killing machine like this? As if our roads weren't dangerous enough already? Nobody needs one of these dangerous overpriced terrors of the modern road. What, do you guys need to make up for your short comings? My God grow up!

It's a nice car, although it'd look nicer in black, yellow cars are just awful, black's the best for a car.

Racist.

Alright, and as you pretend to be some Progressive Liberal the reality is you will die no matter what...

Car, Gun or just pure stupidity or even old age but you will die one day...

You got a link for that?

Why? why would anybody need a killing machine like this? As if our roads weren't dangerous enough already? Nobody needs one of these dangerous overpriced terrors of the modern road. What, do you guys need to make up for your short comings? My God grow up!

I guess that's what makes mandatory safety training, licensing, and mandatory insurance such good ideas.

It's not like these cars are for high production. There are those with access to private airparks, dragstrips and such places to cut loose. But yeah otherwise, just for a daily driver it would be useless.

dream car pleasure cruise vacation rental with 650hp of amazing awesomeness sounds good to me!

why single out that car in your rant, i wonder...........??

dream car pleasure cruise vacation rental with 650hp of amazing awesomeness sounds good to me!

why single out that car in your rant, i wonder...........??

It's too dangerous to have on the highway. The ONLY reason you would want one is to run over schools kids crossing the road at a candy store! OMG!

According to progressives there's no need for anything nice, the federal government tells you what you "need"...

Let's cut this down to the bone......why does an American need a car at all.....they are not a Right.....we could all use public transportation like the left wants........after all, cars killed 33,000 people last year....gun murder last year...8,124....

only the police and military need cars....after all...mass shooters couldn't get to left wing gun free zones on a public bus or train.....could they?

I guess that's what makes mandatory safety training, licensing, and mandatory insurance such good ideas.

But when you try to do those things to a Right....it violates the 14th Amendment.....just like the democrats did when they tried to use Poll Taxes, and literacy tests to keep blacks from voting......

Let's cut this down to the bone......why does an American need a car at all.....they are not a Right.....we could all use public transportation like the left wants........after all, cars killed 33,000 people last year....gun murder last year...8,124....

only the police and military need cars....after all...mass shooters couldn't get to left wing gun free zones on a public bus or train.....could they?

Finally! Someone with a brain! Only the police and military need cars. Especially instruments of candy store death like a corvette!

But when you try to do those things to a Right....it violates the 14th Amendment.....just like the democrats did when they tried to use Poll Taxes, and literacy tests to keep blacks from voting......

Let's not confuse them with facts....

All rights are subordinate to public safety and security.

It's a nice car, although it'd look nicer in black, yellow cars are just awful, black's the best for a car.

Not for me, black is so blase. Run of the mill. Yellow stands out. That's why my current Harley is yellow. Ninety percent of the others are black.

Forum List

Back