What The Hell Does A Normal American Need A car that will go 0-60 in 2.95 sec

For what? Trips to the grocery store?

2016 Corvette Z06: Supercar | Chevrolet

Why? why would anybody need a killing machine like this? As if our roads weren't dangerous enough already? Nobody needs one of these dangerous overpriced terrors of the modern road. What, do you guys need to make up for your short comings? My God grow up!

Why does any normal American need a wife that looks like Sophia Vergara? Isn't that a bit of overkill just for sex twice a week?

Now I do not need the potential that the car has, but I certainly would enjoy owning a Tesla P90D. Blowing off top end Vettes in a large luxury car would be a blast.
They are always breaking down shit for brains
You keep on sucking corporate dick...
As part of our Annual Auto Reliability Survey, we received about 1,400 survey responses from Model S owners who chronicled an array of detailed and complicated maladies. From that data we forecast that owning that Tesla is likely to involve a worse-than-average overall problem rate. That’s a step down from last year’s “average” prediction for the Model S. It also means the Model S does not receive Consumer Reports’ recommended designation. (To be recommended, a vehicle has to meet stringent testing, reliability, and safety standards, including having average or better predicted reliability.)

The main problem areas involved the drivetrain, power equipment, charging equipment, giant iPad-like center console, and body and sunroof squeaks, rattles, and leaks.

Specific areas that scored worse on the 2015 model, compared with the 2014 model in last year’s survey, were the climate control, steering, and suspension systems. Complaints about the drive system have also increased as the cars have aged—specifically for the 2013 model, which was the car’s first full model year. (See more details on the Tesla Model S model page.)

But those problems mostly still fall under Tesla’s four-year/50,000-mile bumper-to-bumper warranty (and eight-year/unlimited mileage battery and drivetrain warranty), so they are generally being corrected at no cost to owners.

Tesla Reliability Doesn’t Match Its High Performance

Seems that the Tesla does have some teething problems. And it also seems that the company is making good on it's guarentees.
The company is a farce, the product is a joke. Not to mention the cars are ugly as fuck… the inVendor needs to fuck off.

I don't need one just like I don't need a semi-automatic weapon... Now I wrote I don't need one but if someone else want one, well go buy the damn thing and waste your money...

It is like idiots that buy the newest technology and all you need with your cellphone is to be able to call, text and take or record pictures and the rest is just add-ons that in my opinion is never needed...

Silly rant. We are picking up the bill. We are paying for the latest and greatest because we can. Our investing in new technology paved the way for you. We worked, earned money and reinvested our money back into the economy, so now you can get a cell phone for free.

Why? why would anybody need a killing machine like this? As if our roads weren't dangerous enough already? Nobody needs one of these dangerous overpriced terrors of the modern road. What, do you guys need to make up for your short comings? My God grow up!

Let's cut this down to the bone......why does an American need a car at all.....they are not a Right.....we could all use public transportation like the left wants........after all, cars killed 33,000 people last year....gun murder last year...8,124....

only the police and military need cars....after all...mass shooters couldn't get to left wing gun free zones on a public bus or train.....could they?

Some of the left you mean. The Democrat ruling class would of course still get to keep the gas guzzling armored steal monsters and private jets, while us plebs took the bus, ride bikes and walk.

It's a nice car, although it'd look nicer in black, yellow cars are just awful, black's the best for a car.

Not for me, black is so blase. Run of the mill. Yellow stands out. That's why my current Harley is yellow. Ninety percent of the others are black.

I always liked gasoline green.

Let's cut this down to the bone......why does an American need a car at all.....they are not a Right.....we could all use public transportation like the left wants........after all, cars killed 33,000 people last year....gun murder last year...8,124....

only the police and military need cars....after all...mass shooters couldn't get to left wing gun free zones on a public bus or train.....could they?

Finally! Someone with a brain! Only the police and military need cars. Especially instruments of candy store death like a corvette!

Why the hell does anyone need an 8 cylinder engine? That's like a full auto weapon of war unleashed on the public roads. We should pass cylinder control laws restricting engines to a single cylinder.

Oh I see. A non answer to the carnage on our highways that you support! Must be another car nut!
The National Safety Council estimates 38,300 people were killed and 4.4 million injured on U.S. roads in 2015, which saw the largest one-year percentage increase in half a century.JASON REDMOND/REUTERS

http://www.newsweek.com/us-traffic-deaths-injuries-and-related-costs-2015-363602

If we factor in terrorist attacks overseas, the comparison is still stark. From 2004 to 2014, 303 Americans were killed in terrorist attacks worldwide, according to State Department reports. During that same time frame, 320,523 Americans were killed because of gun violence. Here’s a breakdown:

None

Having an automobile is a necessity for most of us, having a gun is not.

Your insane.

My brother has a yellow 2002 Corvette. It is one of the coolest automobiles ever manufactured.

View attachment 78960
It's almost as fast as the one you are whining about. Your rant is sacrilegious. I hope you get cancer of the penis and have to get it removed. Your man-card is here by revoked.
That is all.

You and your brother are sacrilegious BUTCHERS! You fly down a one lane road at 358 MPH leaving mass carnage in your wake in school zones and nurseries and candy stores. I'll bet the car he has even has a super large gas tank! How many speeds does the transmission have? You only need 0ne!

The primary reason a "normal American" uses a car is for transportation; therefore the answer to your title question is "nothing." People need transportation; few if any need to transport themselves or others (or stuff) from a dead standstill to 60 mph in 2.95 seconds. Typical car users don't buy cars that can do that out of need in the pragmatic sense of the word. Such purchases derive from emotional needs, not practical ones.
Our entire economy is based on purchases that fill perceived needs not merely practical ones so you should be happy people buy Corvettes

Lol. Why do you do drugs. Why do you have sex? Why do you run Rapids? Why do you play sports? Why do you go where no man man has gone before?

Because you want to feel alive. You want to say you have lived. You want that adrenaline rush. You want to do something you will,always remember with a smile.

Get a life Mickey, and don't hammer the rest of us for having one.

So you admit having a one of these killing machines. Do you have a permit for it?

Lol. Why do you do drugs. Why do you have sex? Why do you run Rapids? Why do you play sports? Why do you go where no man man has gone before?

Because you want to feel alive. You want to say you have lived. You want that adrenaline rush. You want to do something you will,always remember with a smile.

So you admit having a one of these killing machines. Do you have a permit for it?
You truly are an idiot.

Your moronic thread premise fails as a fallacy but you keep posting away, oblivious to your own stupidity.

Because we can.

Typical non response, while the blood flow increases all over America's roads!
Got any evidence to back up that silly statement?

All cars driven on public roads must be registered and only licensed drivers can legally operate them on the roadways

All cars driven on public roads must be registered and only licensed drivers can legally operate them on the roadways

And the licensed driver and registered car must have legal insurance papers and
be sober.

Don't worry.....95% can't afford that. They spent $750 for an AR-15.

What The Hell Does A Normal American Need A car that will go 0-60 in 2.95 sec
Because someone else has a car that does it in 2.99 seconds

Forum List

Back