What The Hell Does A Normal American Need A car that will go 0-60 in 2.95 sec

Got any evidence to back up that silly statement?

You damn right I do!

serveimage

For what? Trips to the grocery store?

2016 Corvette Z06: Supercar | Chevrolet

Why? why would anybody need a killing machine like this? As if our roads weren't dangerous enough already? Nobody needs one of these dangerous overpriced terrors of the modern road. What, do you guys need to make up for your short comings? My God grow up!

It's a nice car, although it'd look nicer in black, yellow cars are just awful, black's the best for a car.

Oh Lucy just admit you went black and never came back...

( As Lucy discover what I am writing I about I will run and hide from the angry rant she will level at me for that horrible joke )

:banana: :banana2: :banana:

Why? why would anybody need a killing machine like this? As if our roads weren't dangerous enough already? Nobody needs one of these dangerous overpriced terrors of the modern road. What, do you guys need to make up for your short comings? My God grow up!

When was the last mass killing with a super car?

[
The National Safety Council estimates 38,300 people were killed and 4.4 million injured on U.S. roads in 2015, which saw the largest one-year percentage increase in half a century.JASON REDMOND/REUTERS

http://www.newsweek.com/us-traffic-deaths-injuries-and-related-costs-2015-363602

If we factor in terrorist attacks overseas, the comparison is still stark. From 2004 to 2014, 303 Americans were killed in terrorist attacks worldwide, according to State Department reports. During that same time frame, 320,523 Americans were killed because of gun violence. Here’s a breakdown:

None

Having an automobile is a necessity for most of us, having a gun is not.

You can ride a bicycle, or hire a rickshaw.

There is not reason anyone not in the ruling class should have an automobile. Cars kill FAR more than the suicides you dishonestly attribute to "violence."

The primary reason a "normal American" uses a car is for transportation; therefore the answer to your title question is "nothing." People need transportation; few if any need to transport themselves or others (or stuff) from a dead standstill to 60 mph in 2.95 seconds. Typical car users don't buy cars that can do that out of need in the pragmatic sense of the word. Such purchases derive from emotional needs, not practical ones.
Our entire economy is based on purchases that fill perceived needs not merely practical ones so you should be happy people buy Corvettes

I'm as thrilled as one can be that people buy Corvettes given that none of those buyers have bought one for me. LOL

Its our process of weeding out the weak and poor of hand eye coordination, just like the guns and super sized sodas. Besides, the Germans are making a laughing stock out of us.

Forum List

Back