What the hell is the left's obsession with consuming their own offal?

The left has been eating shit since they signed on to LBJ's monumental failure of a "Great Society" and all they ever do is whine about how nobody understands them. You almost gotta laugh that low information lefties still don't get it even after they lost the biggest mod-term landslide in modern history.

I can see you're hurting..obviously drinking shit water is near and dear to your heart. I have a sad for you :( Particularly since I don't think your hero Bill plans to subject American citizens to the shit water machine...he intends to foist it on third world countries sometime in the distant future.

Lucky them!

In the meantime, feel free to find new and more innovative ways to drink and eat your own shit! you know you want to!
Even if you are on a well, poopie and pee-pee does filter down to the under ground reservoir,,,,,I know you think that you have no contact ,,,but in one way or another you do, also to include the amount of insects you eat while sleeping...right after they had lifted off an old turd...

At a campground in Colorado one time, the ranger told us not to drink that wonderful cold sweet water from an underground spring.

We said, gee whiz, why not?

He said, come with me and took us into the cave right behind the natural spring. The ceiling was covered with bats and the water was being "filtered" through the many inches of guano on the floor.

When I lived in Tucson, I had a running battle with the city water company because they went house to house every month, pouring insecticide into the water system, supposedly to kill cockroaches. The roaches gargled and laid more eggs.

koshergrl has no clue what she puts in her mouth every day. Some time, check out the USDA guidelines for the amount of rat feces, insect parts, etc allowed in our processed food.

Ultimately the planet is a closed environment. If it's pee you will drink it. If it's shit you will eat it.

I can see you're hurting..obviously drinking shit water is near and dear to your heart. I have a sad for you :( Particularly since I don't think your hero Bill plans to subject American citizens to the shit water machine...he intends to foist it on third world countries sometime in the distant future.

Poor countries don't need the water. :slap:

I have always lived in a megacity. When I was 12 I spent a few days at my grandfather's farm. I was absolutely floored to eat vegetables that only minutes before had come right out of the dirt. Dirt with bugs and animal droppings.

What do you think is between your mouth and the water table?

Bill Gates says:

"I watched the piles of feces go up the conveyer belt and drop into a large bin. They made their way through the machine, getting boiled and treated. A few minutes later I took a long taste of the end result: a glass of delicious drinking water.

"The occasion was a tour of a facility that burns human waste and produces water and electricity (plus a little ash). I have visited lots of similar sites, like power plants and paper mills, so when I heard about this one—it’s part of the Gates Foundation’s effort to improve sanitation in poor countries—I was eager to check it out.

"The water tasted as good as any I’ve had out of a bottle. And having studied the engineering behind it, I would happily drink it every day. It’s that safe."

Awesome. So lefties like to drink shit water. Tell me something I didn't already know.

This Ingenious Machine Turns Feces Into Drinking Water Bill Gates

Why do you think Bill Gates is a lefty?

If it is safe and clean technology, it may one day have more use. Someone earlier in this thread mentioned how this is used for astronauts. Personally that's fascinating.

For crap in general, I'd rather flush or compost it, and get clean drinking water through more common sources. Is there any water on this planet left that hasn't gone through kidneys or evaporated from poop?

If there was a more dubious thing involving poop manipulation, consider how "meat" has been made from s***.

I find it a little stunning that lefties assume all their drinking water has been filtered through shit at some point.

It's like an urban legend that I had never heard of until now.

I find it a little stunning that lefties assume all their drinking water has been filtered through shit at some point.

It's like an urban legend that I had never heard of until now.

Definitely not as much as through kidneys, for sure. But over the last 10,000+ years, all living things past and present considered, quite a bit of our water has evaporated through feces.

And again, I don't understand the left's obsession with it.

Bill Gates says:

"I watched the piles of feces go up the conveyer belt and drop into a large bin. They made their way through the machine, getting boiled and treated. A few minutes later I took a long taste of the end result: a glass of delicious drinking water.

What is it about Conservative wing nuts that mock one of the most successful persons in America?

What is it about Conservative wing nuts that they don't understand why there would be need for clean water.

And finally- do you think that every American astronaut for the last 20 years is a 'leftist'?

What a blinding display of ignorance and bigotry by a right wing wingnut- and to be clear- that is you kosher.

Gates is reminding me of Howard Hughes or Prince Charles

the richer they get the more insane they become

Bill Gates says:

What is it about Conservative wing nuts that mock one of the most successful persons in America?

What is it about Conservative wing nuts that they don't understand why there would be need for clean water.

And finally- do you think that every American astronaut for the last 20 years is a 'leftist'?

What a blinding display of ignorance and bigotry by a right wing wingnut- and to be clear- that is you kosher.

You dream of drinking shit water, don't you.

See, I told you so. These loons are completely consumed by the thought of eating/drinking their own excrement. It's PREVALENT in their discourse. They're always going on about some new way to get crap into their bodies...either via their vegetables or their water...

You do know that shit eating is a sign of very serious mental illness, right?

Forum List

Back