What the hell is the left's obsession with consuming their own offal?

I can see you're hurting..obviously drinking shit water is near and dear to your heart. I have a sad for you :( Particularly since I don't think your hero Bill plans to subject American citizens to the shit water machine...he intends to foist it on third world countries sometime in the distant future.

Lucky them!

In the meantime, feel free to find new and more innovative ways to drink and eat your own shit! you know you want to!

Actually, I have been drinking well water for most of my life; I find most municipal water unpalatable (and some absolutely undrinkable) due to the chlorine taste. Simply pointing out that the sky is NOT falling.
My well water smells of old farts and rotten eggs....
Your toilet isn't a well ya know.

I can see you're hurting..obviously drinking shit water is near and dear to your heart. I have a sad for you :( Particularly since I don't think your hero Bill plans to subject American citizens to the shit water machine...he intends to foist it on third world countries sometime in the distant future.

Lucky them!

In the meantime, feel free to find new and more innovative ways to drink and eat your own shit! you know you want to!

Actually, I have been drinking well water for most of my life; I find most municipal water unpalatable (and some absolutely undrinkable) due to the chlorine taste. Simply pointing out that the sky is NOT falling.
The toilet smells better...

Bill Gates says:

"I watched the piles of feces go up the conveyer belt and drop into a large bin. They made their way through the machine, getting boiled and treated. A few minutes later I took a long taste of the end result: a glass of delicious drinking water.

What is it about Conservative wing nuts that mock one of the most successful persons in America?

What is it about Conservative wing nuts that they don't understand why there would be need for clean water.

And finally- do you think that every American astronaut for the last 20 years is a 'leftist'?

What a blinding display of ignorance and bigotry by a right wing wingnut- and to be clear- that is you kosher.

what is it with you just blindly spewing? It's unbecoming

Lucky them!

Then drink out of the toilet and shit in your well.

Lucky them!

oh damn!!!!!:rofl:

Lucky them!

Exactly!!!!!!

Bill Gates says:

"I watched the piles of feces go up the conveyer belt and drop into a large bin. They made their way through the machine, getting boiled and treated. A few minutes later I took a long taste of the end result: a glass of delicious drinking water.

What is it about Conservative wing nuts that mock one of the most successful persons in America?

What is it about Conservative wing nuts that they don't understand why there would be need for clean water.

And finally- do you think that every American astronaut for the last 20 years is a 'leftist'?

What a blinding display of ignorance and bigotry by a right wing wingnut- and to be clear- that is you kosher.

what is it with you just blindly spewing? It's unbecoming

Thank you- from you I consider that a compliment.

Bill Gates says:

You dream of drinking shit water, don't you.

Bill Gates says:

Gates says in the article that it's not practical.

But you loons love it because it makes shit palatable for the masses.

And again, I don't understand the left's obsession with it.

Yet this thread was started by a Conservative wing nut- that is obsessive.

You mock what you don't understand because of your ignorance of science.

hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha

Yes, it's *scientific* to eat your own shit.

Got it.

You sound a little defensive, shiteater. Maybe a palette cleanser?

Or a colon cleanser?

Perhaps both at the same time?

Bill Gates says:

Gates says in the article that it's not practical.

But you loons love it because it makes shit palatable for the masses.

hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha

Yes, it's *scientific* to eat your own shit.

Got it.

Like I said

This assumes the water being recycled hasn't been treated in order to destroy bacteria and other harmful things within it.

Should the water become sterile through scientific means, would you still be against it?

"Scientific means"...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

My god you loons are so pathetic.

Forum List

Back