What the hell is up with Drudge?

airplanemechanic

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 2014
That used to a be a level headed platform to get news and information during the day. Right now it's just a CNN sideshow with nothing but negative Trump articles, most of them linked to far-left websites.

C'mon Matt, do your job. If I wanted to read CNN I'd go to their website.

That used to a be a level headed platform to get news and information during the day. Right now it's just a CNN sideshow with nothing but negative Trump articles, most of them linked to far-left websites.

News is is where you find it and with the present mode of operation our of Washington, DC, it just isn't not good for the trump team at the moment. Pretty sure they would report breaking news about the dems, also.

/—-/ I used to check Drudge once or twice a day. I gave up last month and deleted the app.

He liked the money more.

Another get woke, go broke. A&E lost 50% of their viewers when they dropped LivePD.

So fox and Drudge have both turned on Trump. What next, Breitbart?

News outlets are not supposed to be FOR or AGAINST any president. They're supposed to report fair and balanced news, remember? Drudge did for a long time, same number of articles in favor of and against the president, whoever that was. But recently it's been all negative against Trump.

Fox didn't turn on Trump. They just don't tote the party line like CNN did for Obama. I know it seems strange a news agency going AGAINST your president, but when you have fair and balanced news, it will happen from time to time.

CNN should try that sometime.

Last edited:

News outlets are not supposed to be FOR or AGAINST any president. They're supposed to report fair and balanced news, remember? Drudge did for a long time, same number of articles in favor of and against the president, whoever that was. But recently it's been all negative against Trump.

Fox didn't turn on Trump. They just don't tote the party line like CNN did for Obama. I know it seems strange a news agency going AGAINST your president, but when you have fair and balanced news, it will happen from time to time.

Jeffery Dahmer had lots more articles against him than there were in favor of him. He was treated so unfairly, wasn't he?

Jeffery Dahmer had lots more articles against him than there were in favor of him. He was treated so unfairly, wasn't he?

Comparing Dahmer to Donald shows you're a fucking lunatic.

Are you really this fucking stupid or are you just trying to pretend to be? Because you're doing a good job being one of the dumbest mother fuckers on this forum.

/—-/ You are a blithering idiot comparing Dahmaer to Trump. You stink of desperation.

/—-/ You are a blithering idiot comparing Dahmaer to Trump. You stink of desperation.

You're the one who said pro and con articles should match one for one. Make up your mind idiot.

You're the one who said pro and con articles should match one for one. Make up your mind idiot.
/—-/ I never said that.

/—-/ I never said that.

I double checked, and you are right. I had been discussing with that airplane idiot when you inserted yourself into the conversation. I failed to notice the change. Now, what are you whining about again?

He got fed up with tRump and stopped putting any effort in to covering for him.

Then you guys freaked out and started calling him names and boycotting his website. He had to get new viewers somewhere.

Forum List

Back