What The New January 6 Videos Will Show

great story, but your experience is nothing like what happened on jan 6, the shaman guy did not destroy any property and neither did the majority of the others, some did and they should be prosecuted for vandalism and trespassing. The capital cop who murdered the unarmed female veteran should not be walking free, she did not threaten anyone and should not have been shot and killed. But the cop was black and she was white so that makes it ok, right?
A mob is a threat, she was a member of a mob of insurrectionists. I am surprised more people didn't get shot. I don't know where the black and white thing came from...well actually, yea, I do.

I love when morons who don’t watch the actual videos pretend that insurrectionist white supremacist scum didn’t do what they did.

No skinny all those convictions are fake too. :cuckoo:
the evidence is now available to all to see. Why was much of it hidden by the government until now? What did they not want us to see, and why? Anyone guilty of trespassing, vandalism, etc should be prosecuted, we all agree on that. But when american citizens go to the capital because they want the evidence of vote fraud to be seen and heard, that is the essence of freedom as described in the constitution. We now know that that evidence was hidden, why?

A mob is a threat, she was a member of a mob of insurrectionists. I am surprised more people didn't get shot. I don't know where the black and white thing came from...well actually, yea, I do.
I didn't bring up the race thing, one of your fellow libs did. It was not a mob or an insurrection. The shaman guy is on video calling for peaceful and patriotic action, just like Trump did. Why did Pelosi and the DC mayor not call up the national guard? Why did the capital cops encourage the people to enter the building instead of stopping them? Why was the evidence of possible vote fraud in the swing states not heard by congress? If it was not valid, as you claim, what harm could allowing it to be presented cause?

I didn't bring up the race thing, one of your fellow libs did. It was not a mob or an insurrection. The shaman guy is on video calling for peaceful and patriotic action, just like Trump did. Why did Pelosi and the DC mayor not call up the national guard? Why did the capital cops encourage the people to enter the building instead of stopping them? Why was the evidence of possible vote fraud in the swing states not heard by congress? If it was not valid, as you claim, what harm could allowing it to be presented cause?
I am not a lib, I am just not one of you, who think overthrowing the government is somehow patriotic. Look up the word mob, then look at the Jan 6 videos that include actual people. That is a mob.

I am not a lib, I am just not one of you, who think overthrowing the government is somehow patriotic. Look up the word mob, then look at the Jan 6 videos that include actual people. That is a mob.
wrong, the rioters of 2020 (antifa and BLM) were a mob. they destroyed billions of dollars worth of public and private property and killed or wounded many innocent people, but not one of them has gone to jail. Are liberal riots legal now?

Have you seen ALL of the jan 6 videos or only the ones CNN and the dems released? If you see them all you will understand that jan 6 was not an insurrection or a riot or a mob.

wrong, the rioters of 2020 (antifa and BLM) were a mob. they destroyed billions of dollars worth of public and private property and killed or wounded many innocent people, but not one of them has gone to jail. Are liberal riots legal now?

Have you seen ALL of the jan 6 videos or only the ones CNN and the dems released? If you see them all you will understand that jan 6 was not an insurrection or a riot or a mob.
Tell me this, how do you think the rioters in the summer make the insurrectionist any more or less guilty?

Have you seen ALL of the jan 6 videos ......... If you see them all you will understand that jan 6 was not an insurrection or a riot or a mob.

"not an insurrection"??

OK, but then, given the reality of trials, verdicts, convictions and prison sentences.....well, can we agree that January 6th was a seditionist attack on our American government and the Constitutionally mandated peaceful-transfer-of-power?

I, personally, can live with describing January 6th as a 'violent seditionist attack'.

But then, to poster Redfish's query about others having seen ALL (his word, not mine) of the J6 videos.......well, we need to query poster Redfish on his comparative about watching those videos. I mean by that, has poster Redfish, seen ALL of the videos of January 6th himself?
ALL of the videos Kevin McCarthy released to the FOX media outlet?

And can ---or will ---poster Redfish describe to the forum what it was like watching 4-1/2 years worth of videos?

My avatar....without being disrespectful.....believes poster Redfish's avatar is a fake and phony poster, but on the other hand,......an actual authentically partisan poster who is uninformed, ill-informed, and wrong most of the times.

Other than that, poster Redfish is one of my favs. Along with EMH and Li'l Bripat (I suspect they may be the same bloke using three different avatar names?)

Yea, as far as I can tell from what I see, even if everything they say is true, he is still guilty.
Well he was charged with disrupting a meeting, trespassing and parading or something like that. He did all of the above. He wasn't coerced. He was there walking around on his own..

great story, but your experience is nothing like what happened on jan 6, the shaman guy did not destroy any property
Well, in the first place, not every move he made on 1/6 was videotaped so whatever the tapes show isn't the whole story....in the second place...Was he charged with destruction of property? Did he plead guilty to it?

Tell me this, how do you think the rioters in the summer make the insurrectionist any more or less guilty?
the summer rioters destroyed billions of dollars worth of public and private property and killed or injured many people. Jan 6 was merely americans fed up with being lied to seeking the truth, not even close to comparative.

"not an insurrection"??

OK, but then, given the reality of trials, verdicts, convictions and prison sentences.....well, can we agree that January 6th was a seditionist attack on our American government and the Constitutionally mandated peaceful-transfer-of-power?

I, personally, can live with describing January 6th as a 'violent seditionist attack'.

But then, to poster Redfish's query about others having seen ALL (his word, not mine) of the J6 videos.......well, we need to query poster Redfish on his comparative about watching those videos. I mean by that, has poster Redfish, seen ALL of the videos of January 6th himself?

ALL of the videos Kevin McCarthy released to the FOX media outlet?

And can ---or will ---poster Redfish describe to the forum what it was like watching 4-1/2 years worth of videos?

My avatar....without being disrespectful.....believes poster Redfish's avatar is a fake and phony poster, but on the other hand,......an actual authentically partisan poster who is uninformed, ill-informed, and wrong most of the times.

Other than that, poster Redfish is one of my favs. Along with EMH and Li'l Bripat (I suspect they may be the same bloke using three different avatar names?)
nothing from you is a surprise, you are nothing but a libtardian parrot, who spews whatever you masters tell you to spew, you are incapable or rational thought or independent thought, you are a useful idiot for the far left, nothing more.

and cut the british bullshit, it does not fly here.

the summer rioters destroyed billions of dollars worth of public and private property and killed or injured many people. Jan 6 was merely americans fed up with being lied to seeking the truth, not even close to comparative.

And has nothing to do with Sedition Day.

Did you every read the book
All I Really Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten?

Read it and get back to me. Just because everyone else is doing it...does not make it more or less right.

nothing from you is a surprise, you are nothing but a libtardian parrot, who spews whatever you masters tell you to spew, you are incapable or rational thought or independent thought, you are a useful idiot for the far left, nothing more.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OK.

Forum List

Back