What The New January 6 Videos Will Show

So what do those videos tell you, exactly?
that the capital cops allowed and encouraged entry into the capital and made no effort to stop anyone from entering. Why would they do that? Why didn't Pelosi tell them to stop the people, why did Pelosi and the DC mayor refuse national guard troops when offered by Trump? They needed to stage the "insurrection" in order to pull off the coup and put senile joe in the white house even though he lost the election.

that the capital cops allowed and encouraged entry into the capital and made no effort to stop anyone from entering. Why would they do that? Why didn't Pelosi tell them to stop the people, why did Pelosi and the DC mayor refuse national guard troops when offered by Trump? They needed to stage the "insurrection" in order to pull off the coup and put senile joe in the white house even though he lost the election.
They would do that if some of them were sympathetic to the rioters. Or, they would do that if they knew how outnumbered they were.

Do you have proof that Pelosi and the DC mayor refused national guard help?

Let's see that proof. I've seen otherwise.

They would do that if some of them were sympathetic to the rioters. Or, they would do that if they knew how outnumbered they were.

looks like its a he said, she said, so the truth is not available to us mere citizens. Are you ok with the truth being censored from us? I'm not and am willing to let the chips fall where they may in order to get the truth, are you? Are you willing to accept the truth if it goes counter to what you have been told and believe? I am. So lets see it. OK?

so the cops were in on it? why have none of them been arrested or charged? Why is the cop that killed Ashli Babbett walking free? Why has Ray Epps not been charged? his crimes are recorded on video. Could it be because he was on the FBI payroll that day?

looks like its a he said, she said, so the truth is not available to us mere citizens. Are you ok with the truth being censored from us? I'm not and am willing to let the chips fall where they may in order to get the truth, are you? Are you willing to accept the truth if it goes counter to what you have been told and believe? I am. So lets see it. OK?
Of course I am. I've said this many times, and here it is again:

If you think you have something, investigate it. If you find something -- not theories, not conspiracies, not guesses, not assumptions, but REAL EVIDENCE -- prosecute, in the light of day, with the other side challenging you. If they're found guilty, nail them. If someone helped them, nail them too.

I don't care who it is. Although, frankly, if it's political in nature I'm fine nailing them harder.

So that's my standard for Jan 6 or rigged elections or anything else. Period. So be my guest. But making assumptions and falling for stories? No thanks.

made no effort to stop anyone from entering.
That's insane. Did you not see the video of police lining fences and pushing rioters back?

ap21006810036846.jpg

Are you willing to accept the truth if it goes counter to what you have been told and believe? I am. So lets see it. OK?
In my opinion, the poster Redfish has yet to demnstrate on this thread or others that he is a man (woman? boy) with gravitas and a sense of responsibility towards offering the forum thoughtful and informed perspectives. I hate to say it.....but it seems that with Redfish there is no there.

My avatar experienced it with his avatar on a thread where he alleged there were many J6 participants who sat in jail without charges and in isolation. When asked how many there were and who they were. He skedaddled. He bolted and ran. And never did try to seriously back up his irresponsible allegation.

So now it is difficult to consider any of his contributions about the Tucker Carlson tapes as credible or of value.

Hate to say it, but that is my opinion.

so the cops were in on it? why have none of them been arrested or charged? Why is the cop that killed Ashli Babbett walking free? Why has Ray Epps not been charged? his crimes are recorded on video. Could it be because he was on the FBI payroll that day?

Byrd: because it was a justifiable shoot.

Epps: because he didn't violate any laws

In my opinion, the poster Redfish has yet to demnstrate on this thread or others that he is a man (woman? boy) with gravitas and a sense of responsibility towards offering the forum thoughtful and informed perspectives. I hate to say it.....but it seems that with Redfish there is no there.

My avatar experienced it with his avatar on a thread where he alleged there were many J6 participants who sat in jail without charges and in isolation. When asked how many there were and who they were. He skedaddled. He bolted and ran. And never did try to seriously back up his irresponsible allegation.

So now it is difficult to consider any of his contributions about the Tucker Carlson tapes as credible or of value.

Hate to say it, but that is my opinion.
bullshit, the truth is out there for all to see. the Jan 6 videos prove me right on every aspect of that day. They also prove you, and your libtardian friends wrong. We (all of us) do not know how the Jan 6 arrestees have been treated, Why don't you care? Why don't you care if the FBI had plants in the crowd to stir them up? Why don't you care who paid Ray Epps to stir up the crowd to enter the capital? Why don't you care why the national guard was not called up by Pelosi and the DC mayor? Why don't you care if the 2020 election was actually a coup of our government by the NWO and the far left? If none of these things happened then prove me wrong, I'll wait.

"the Jan 6 videos prove me right on every aspect of that day.

Aspect?
Like these aspects?

th
GettyImages-1230454732.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"...2020 election was actually a coup of our government by the NWO and the far left?"
That one is the funnest part of post #612 by poor poster Redfish.

Whenever we read about some poster fretting over the 'New World Order', or it's like.....well, we all know a portal to Foxalized Whackaloonia has just opened.

I love this bar.

Aspect?
Like these aspects?

th
GettyImages-1230454732.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That one is the funnest part of post #612 by poor poster Redfish.

Whenever we read about some poster fretting over the 'New World Order', or it's like.....well, we all know a portal to Foxalized Whackaloonia has just opened.

I love this bar.
sure there was some trespassing and vandalism. the videos confirm that, they also confirm that the capital cops did nothing to stop the people from entering and in fact assisted them. Your juvenile rants just confirm your ignorance and biased stupidity.

sure there was some trespassing and vandalism. the videos confirm that, they also confirm that the capital cops did nothing to stop the people from entering and in fact assisted them. Your juvenile rants just confirm your ignorance and biased stupidity.
The photos in the post you replied to prove that your claim of the police doing “nothing to stop the people from entering” is false.

You're insane. :cuckoo:

How do a few hundred police officers stop this...?

social

You're insane. :cuckoo:

How do a few hundred police officers stop this...?

social
There are 2 realities. I hope I am in the right one. But in the other one this is a normal tourist day. Somewhere in there is a lady peacefully pushing a stroller about. Also, this reality has been disproven by other video that you cannot see this happening in. Post fact, alternate fact world.

Yet another inconvenient truth for the Left:

“President Donald Trump has asked everybody to go home!” Chansley told the crowd. “So what are we going to do? We are going to obey our President, we are going to do what he asks for, and we are going to go home.”

“We are not Antifa!” Chansley reminded his fellow demonstrators.

Watch the video footage below:​

I await the footage of Antifa telling their minions "Let's not burn that Federal Courthouse guys, let's go home!"

Of course, Biden and Kamala bail them out when they do the Democrat machine's bidding - so it's yet another stark case of rules for thee but not for me.

(Tucker & Kevin's videos) ...."also confirm that the capital cops did nothing to stop the people from entering..."
---------------------------------------------------------------------

You know, earnest poster Redfish, neither the forum, nor myself, can do much to prevent you from looking uninformed, blindly partisan, and frankly, foolish.

I don't mean for that to sound pejorative nor harshly critical, but............but your postings too often indicate an author who refuses to try to be informed on a wider world outside of the little MAGALoonistan silo that you seemingly occupy as a singular braying apologist for all things MAGA, all things January 6th, all things Don Trump.

So, you be you, but..........but the forum expects you to be a more responsible, better read, and more completely informed contributor than what you've demonstrated so far.

Best to you, and good luck.

50745475-9034-44ee-b96b-121f5cf219b9-VPC_CAP_RIOTERS_THROW_FIRE_EXTINGUISHER_wide_storyful.jpg
EUSKVNKWNFDR3KF2TVWGPLJUL4.jpg

60376f18b2bd3f66c7063e61_o_U_v2.jpg
riot.jpeg

bd208c-20210108-capitol-siege02-2000.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------

You know, earnest poster Redfish, neither the forum, nor myself, can do much to prevent you from looking uninformed, blindly partisan, and frankly, foolish.

I don't mean for that to sound pejorative nor harshly critical, but............but your postings too often indicate an author who refuses to try to be informed on a wider world outside of the little MAGALoonistan silo that you seemingly occupy as a singular braying apologist for all things MAGA, all things January 6th, all things Don Trump.

So, you be you, but..........but the forum expects you to be a more responsible, better read, and more completely informed contributor than what you've demonstrated so far.

Best to you, and good luck.

50745475-9034-44ee-b96b-121f5cf219b9-VPC_CAP_RIOTERS_THROW_FIRE_EXTINGUISHER_wide_storyful.jpg
EUSKVNKWNFDR3KF2TVWGPLJUL4.jpg

60376f18b2bd3f66c7063e61_o_U_v2.jpg
riot.jpeg

bd208c-20210108-capitol-siege02-2000.jpg

None of the shit in those pictures contradicts any of the points Tucker has been making about the new footage - and the talking points from the Left that it annihilates.

This article nails it better than any I've read yet, and with relative brevity:

Bone up, and get back to us when you've properly educated yourself as a citizen, instead of an MSM brainwashed NPC. ;)

Forum List

Back