Beyond the New Pelosi J6 Admission – It’s What She Said Behind Closed Doors That’s Chilling!

Make up your mind. First you blamed Pelosi and now you blame Clinton. Clinton is at fault for the repeal of Glass Steagall which allowed for the combination of commercial and investment banking. But Bush was asleep at the wheel while the housing bubble inflated because housing was such a big economic driver for the economy and he didn't want to put the brakes on.

In any event Pelosi was no more to blame for the housing debacle than she was for Jan. 6. None.

You don't hear Dems saying Bush hates America for his role in the financial collapse do you?

Yeah, they were screaming at the time and saying just that. Bush lied about iraq and created a whole new dept of govt.

The Trumpsters are STILL desperately trying to downplay the Insurrection.
LOL and your new cult leader has made it a cornerstone of her campaign.

"Certain dates echo throughout history including dates that instantly remind all who have lived through them. Where they were and what they were doing when our democracy came under assault. Dates that occupy not only a place on our calendars but a place in our collective memory. December 7, 1941. September 11, 2001, and January 6, 2021."

Yeah she was. See, I can blame both of these worthless parties. You can't because you choose to be a hack for the libs.
But you have not presented a shred of evidence she is responsible for the housing collapse or Jan. 6. Only your belief. I'd like you to think about why. I think it's because you have no evidence.

Beyond the New Pelosi J6 Admission

It’s What She Said Behind Closed Doors That’s Chilling!

28 Aug 2024 ~~ By Grant Stinchfield

For Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats, it’s all about vindictive politics and gaming the system.
Yes, a new video of Pelosi reveals her stunning admission that she takes responsibility for letting January 6th get out of hand.
But there’s more to the newly released video the mainstream media isn’t showing you.
It gives us real insight into just how little Nancy Pelosi cares about the public and how much she cares about destroying Trump.

For Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats it's all about vindictive politics and gaming the system. Yes, new video of Pelosi reveals her stunning admission that she takes responsibility in letting January 6th get out of hand. But there's more to the newly released video the main stream media isn't showing you. It gives us real insight into just how little Nancy Pelosi cares about the public and how much she cares about destroying Trump.

Commentary:
Admittedly I did NOT watch the whole video, because I felt YOU & MANY are missing the salient point, WHY did Pelosi DENY Trump's Offer of Help from the National Guard?!
The answer is:
The National Guard's presence would have 'Spoiled' THEIR Conspiracy/Planned AMBUSH & Entrapment of Trump Supporters by Pelosi, Clapper, Brennan, CIA, FBI, Capitol Police 'Provocateurs' placed in the crowds to Incite Violence, Confrontation, while USHERING Trump Supporters INTO THE Capitol! The whole thing was Planned & WORKED Completely to their advantage leaving a stain on Trump & his Support

Notice the timing on this (supposedly) "new" Pelosi video?
It appears literally just hours after Jack Smith submits revised indictments for Trump's role in the J6 insurrection.
Once again it is just attempted deflection and distraction that shows how SERIOUS the threat facing convicted felon Trump is and how desperate the cult propaganda machine is to switch the narrative.
The elephant in the room in all of this though is that the POTUS is in charge of DC National Guard. Nancy Pelosi DID NOT "take respinsibility" for the security failures. The parts conveniently edited out of the video by right-wing propagandists clearly shows Pelosi placing the blame for all of it where it belongs....on Donald Trump.
And also blaming any "security failures" for the MAGAt invasion is just stupid. Like saying the insurgents only attacked BECAUSE of weak security.
That's like blaming the bank manager and security guards for the bank robbery.
The responsibility for the insurrection lies on the MAGAAt terrorists who participated that day and on the tyrant whose rhetoric drove them to attack.

Notice the timing on this (supposedly) "new" Pelosi video?
It appears literally just hours after Jack Smith submits revised indictments for Trump's role in the J6 insurrection.
Once again it is just attempted deflection and distraction that shows how SERIOUS the threat facing convicted felon Trump is and how desperate the cult propaganda machine is to switch the narrative.
The elephant in the room in all of this though is that the POTUS is in charge of DC National Guard. Nancy Pelosi DID NOT "take respinsibility" for the security failures. The parts conveniently edited out of the video by right-wing propagandists clearly shows Pelosi placing the blame for all of it where it belongs....on Donald Trump.
And also blaming any "security failures" for the MAGAt invasion is just stupid. Like saying the insurgents only attacked BECAUSE of weak security.
That's like blaming the bank manager and security guards for the bank robbery.
The responsibility for the insurrection lies on the MAGAAt terrorists who participated that day and on the tyrant whose rhetoric drove them to attack.
There was never any evidence Pelosi was even remotely responsible for Jan. 6 and the newly released video does nothing to change that.
But trump got what he wanted out of the baseless charges. We spend time proving his accusations are lies, and The Following believes the lies anyway. That describes dozens of lies they believe in.

yes it was.....an insurrection is an act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government.....did that not happen?...the thing that did not happen was a coup as so many lefties claimed happened........
No, it did not on Jan 6. The democrats allowed it to happen in CHAZ in Seattle however.

Yeah she was. See, I can blame both of these worthless parties. You can't because you choose to be a hack for the libs.
I just wanted to note how I tried to be polite and respectful to you while presenting factual material to back up my position. In return you called me "a hack for the libs."

I attribute your ad hominem attack on your inability to substantiate your positions on Pelosi, the housing crisis, and Jan. 6.

So every protest is an insurrection then.
if its violent...all that violent shit that happened that one summer fits the definition......you tell me here is its definition.....

What is the legal definition of an insurrection?

Insurrection: Defined under 18 U.S.C. § 2383, insurrection refers to any act of rising against the authority of the state or its laws. Legally, it's the violent uprising against governmental authority. This includes taking up arms or otherwise actively opposing the government's power and lawful authority.Jan 3, 2024

At first, Pelosi scolded security officials for forcing her evacuation. “I did not appreciate this,” she said. “I do not support this.”

“If they stop the proceedings, they will have succeeded in stopping the validation of the presidency of the United States,” she added. Pelosi then lit into Capitol security officials for failing to anticipate the attack.

“How many times did the members ask, ‘Are we prepared? Are we prepared?’ We’re not prepared for the worst,” Pelosi continued. “We’re calling the National Guard, now? It should’ve been here to start out. I just don’t understand it. Why do we empower people this way by not being ready?”

She was outraged at what trump had wrought. All patriotic Americans were and still are.

if its violent...all that violent shit that happened that one summer fits the definition......you tell me here is its definition.....

What is the legal definition of an insurrection?

Insurrection: Defined under 18 U.S.C. § 2383, insurrection refers to any act of rising against the authority of the state or its laws. Legally, it's the violent uprising against governmental authority. This includes taking up arms or otherwise actively opposing the government's power and lawful authority.Jan 3, 2024

Great, then we agree. Next protest, especially in DC, that gets out of hand will be an insurrection. Which political side do you think will be most likely to do it?

who were they protesting against on the 6th?....and did it get violent?...and were they actively opposing the government's power and lawful authority?....
They were protesting a NOW PROVEN stolen election.

No guns, no insurrection. Even the corrupt FBI as forced to admit it

Forum List

Back