Beyond the New Pelosi J6 Admission – It’s What She Said Behind Closed Doors That’s Chilling!

His speech at the Elipse is public record. As are the actions of the crowd that marched to the Capitol and stormed it.

Insurrection. Treason. Sedition. Sorry. it happened. All on live TV for everyone to see.

Stop making excuses for your savior and count your lucky stars he isn't in prison...yet. :)
You mean when he said to "peacefully March to the capital and let their voices be heard"? Stop lying, there was no insurrection, a protest that was escalated by the authorities.

You mean when he said to "peacefully March to the capital and let their voices be heard"? Stop lying, there was no insurrection, a protest that was escalated by the authorities.
Sorry, you don't get to couch his words.. Because the whole, "if you don't fight like hell for your country, you'll lose it" came before his limp-wristed milquetoast plea.
He didn't mean it. Insurrection and chaos are what he wanted.

Quit being a little bitch and just stand up and own it. :)

Sorry, you don't get to couch his words.. Because the whole, "if you don't fight like hell for your country, you'll lose it" came before his limp-wristed milquetoast plea.
He didn't mean it. Insurrection and chaos are what he wanted.

Quit being a little bitch and just stand up and own it. :)
The little bitch is the one who hides behind the Biden Administration who traps and persecutes and murders his political enemies. Political slogans like "fight" aren't calls for violence.

These are:
Screenshot_20220206-092439_Chrome.jpg

So you are admitting you are a little bitch. We all knew that all along
You morons keep trying desperately to make that connection between protests and J6th. There is no connection. None of the protests that summer were about overturning the results of a free and fair election. About unarmed black men getting shot in the back. Not an attempt to overthrow the government of the United States.

Sit down and shut the fuck up. :)

You morons keep trying desperately to make that connection between protests and J6th. There is no connection. None of the protests that summer were about overturning the results of a free and fair election. About unarmed black men getting shot in the back. Not an attempt to overthrow the government of the United States.

those people fit the description of a insurrection.....a violent uprising against an authority or government......

The only insurrection was THE STOLEN ELECTION
:fu:
i dont understand you....you say the election was stolen, which tells me you are for trump,but then when i say all those asswipes who were rioting that summer were committing an insurrection,which i would think you would agree......can you explain that?....

i dont understand you....you say the election was stolen, which tells me you are for trump,but then when i say all those asswipes who were rioting that summer were committing an insurrection,which i would think you would agree......can you explain that?....
Go F-curve yourself.
:rolleyes:

There was no attempt to overthrow the government. Only in your little mind
Screenshot_20210726-121453_Chrome.jpg

Forum List

Back