What The New January 6 Videos Will Show

FBI involvement has NOT been proven on any way.

And Ray fucking Epps? Still with that lie?
actually it has been proven. Ray Epps is on video stirring up the crowd to attack the building, why has he not been arrested and charged with inciting a riot?

And note… the moron claimed it was “just a reasonable protest” instigated by the FBI

HUH???
It was exactly that before the capital cops waved the crowd into the building and the FBI plants stirred up the violence. Then a capital cop shot and killed an innocent unarmed female veteran who was threatening no one and doing no damage. That cop is walking free, while the cop that sat on the neck of George Floyd rots in jail (where he belongs, but that's not the point)

actually it has been proven. Ray Epps is on video stirring up the crowd to attack the building, why has he not been arrested and charged with inciting a riot?

Ray Epps was not with the FBI. Nor was he anywhere near the Capitol when he said people should go inside it peacefully.

It was exactly that before the capital cops waved the crowd into the building and the FBI plants stirred up the violence. Then a capital cop shot and killed an innocent unarmed female veteran who was threatening no one and doing no damage. That cop is walking free, while the cop that sat on the neck of George Floyd rots in jail (where he belongs, but that's not the point)

No cops waved any protestors into the Capitol.

If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like ya do.

But….but…but..that was black people and 1/6 mostly wasn’t
bullshit, antifa is mostly rich entitled white kids. Why won't you libs support doing anything about the year long riots, murders, and property damage done by BLM and Antifa? You rant and scream about Jan 6 but ignore the entire year of 2020

Don’t you find it odd that NONE of the 900 or so people who have been charged and or convicted for crimes committed that day have used the “ Feds made me do it” defense?

Of course you don’t . You don’t even believe your bullshit

No cops waved any protestors into the Capitol.

If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like ya do.
Actually several did. As well as taking selfies. Those MAGArat cops have been disciplined

bullshit, antifa is mostly rich entitled white kids. Why won't you libs support doing anything about the year long riots, murders, and property damage done by BLM and Antifa? You rant and scream about Jan 6 but ignore the entire year of 2020
Ray Epps instigated those riots too. So they are not really guilty. Arrest Epps.

Don’t you find it odd that NONE of the 900 or so people who have been charged and or convicted for crimes committed that day have used the “ Feds made me do it” defense?

Of course you don’t . You don’t even believe your bullshit
how many of them have been allowed to enter a plea or speak publicly? answer: not one.

Because that is fake news.
Overuse of the word "proven" doesn't change that fact either.

So, lets see here, the capital cops who reported to Pelosi were MAGA cops in disguise? is that now what you are claiming?
Start with the fact that they don’t report to Pelosi. And yes, some of the more MAGArats

BULLSHIT

It has EVERYTHING to do with Jan 6

I wasn't there.

Believe me, if I was, I would have done more than just steal a beer.
Everything to do with Jan 6?

You mean MAGArats see something bad and say to themselves “I have to do something worse!”?

A query by another poster:
"Don’t you find it odd that NONE of the 900 or so people who have been charged and or convicted for crimes committed that day have used the “ Feds made me do it” defense?"

And, the response to that query:
"...how many of them have been allowed to enter a plea or speak publicly? answer: not one."

Ah, earnest poster Redfish, you were doing not that bad.....until, well until you offered the forum the above loonery about 'not allowed to enter a plea".

WTH, Man!!

Do you read newspapers? Which ones?
Do you watch or listen to a diverse slice of our media?
Which ones?

Redfish, good poster, you blew any credibility you may wish to represent to the forum.

My avatar has no interest in making you look dumb and uninformed. You really don't need us for that. You got that nailed down solid.

Go read some newspapers. Become a better informed American citizen.
And a better American citizen. You make the MAGA movement, the QAnon movement, the Trump supporting movement......look, well, not good.

IMHO

Au contraire... the Department of Justice cares. A lot. So do millions of patriotic Americans.
I guess you're not watching those Forbes sponsored Congressional Hearings on YouTube where the DOJ and FBI are getting their asses ripped to shreds.
A Faun ad hominem in...10...9...8...etc...

Forum List

Back