What the Quran really says

Is Jesus a Prophet or a God? And btw, that verse is from the Torah and Moses was told that, and Jews don't believe Jesus was a Prophet nor a God. So you're still wrong. It can't be him.

Jesus is a Prophet and God. That's your problem. You don't know who Jesus is and you don't know the Bible.

You can't have it both ways and yet again that's a verse from the Torah which belongs to the Jews and Jewish scholars said Jesus didn't qualify as the Prophet and they don't recognize as a Prophet, just a teacher. So, no, it's not Jesus.

Do you get it that it's a Torah prophecy? And they said it isn't Jesus.

"There is no god but God; and Muhammad is the messenger of God"........

The quran says it is blasphemy to say Allah is part of a trinity, but the bible says the only unforgivable sin is to blaspheme the holy Ghost, so that makes Muhammad a blasphemer who will not be forgiven.

Sura 5.73 They do blaspheme who say: Allah is one of three in a Trinity: for there is no God except One God.

It is clear where Muhammad got the idea of claiming he received the quran from the angel Gabriel in the bible, as the angel is sent to Zacharias to tell him of the coming of John the baptist at Luke 1.11 to 1.20 The angel Gabriel also visited Mary to tell her about Jesus at Luke 1.27

But the bible states that it was the Holy Ghost that spoke through Jesus, and later the through the disciples, so the angel Gabriel was not required to tell the word of God, as God himself in the form of the holy Ghost speaks with the mouth of his true messengers.
Therefore what doubt can there be that Muhammad invented a lie about God, and said he was told what was written on a tablet in heaven, and he remembered the message and passed it on to his followers. There can be no clearer indictment of Muhammad as a false prophet than the denial of the trinity, and the power of the holy spirit to speak through a true messenger.

Matthew:12:31: Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.

Is Jesus a Prophet or a God? And btw, that verse is from the Torah and Moses was told that, and Jews don't believe Jesus was a Prophet nor a God. So you're still wrong. It can't be him.

Jesus is a Prophet and God. That's your problem. You don't know who Jesus is and you don't know the Bible.

You can't have it both ways and yet again that's a verse from the Torah which belongs to the Jews and Jewish scholars said Jesus didn't qualify as the Prophet and they don't recognize as a Prophet, just a teacher. So, no, it's not Jesus.

Do you get it that it's a Torah prophecy? And they said it isn't Jesus.

Not all Jews rejected Jesus. Jews were his apostles and the first Christians were all Jews. Many Jews are Christians today.

I have proved the quran says the sun orbits the earth, but you still think it is a message from God!

No you haven't idiot. It clearly says the Sun has an orbit and it STOPS there....:cool:

Did you understand what I wrote about the hadith proving the quran is not saying the sun has an orbit in the galaxy. Read it one more time.

When the quran says, at sura 21.33 and 36.40 that the sun has an orbit, Imams falsely claim this is a great revelation, because Muhammad knew the sun had an orbit in the galaxy. But this is utter lies, and the quran is actually saying the sun orbits the earth, and I can prove it with the following hadith.

Hadith Bukhari Volume 4, Book 54, Number 421:
Narrated Abu Dhar:

The Prophet asked me at sunset, "Do you know where the sun goes (at the time of sunset)?" I replied, "Allah and His Apostle know better." He said, "It goes (i.e. travels) till it prostrates Itself underneath the Throne and takes the permission to rise again, and it is permitted and then (a time will come when) it will be about to prostrate itself but its prostration will not be accepted, and it will ask permission to go on its course but it will not be permitted, but it will be ordered to return whence it has come and so it will rise in the west. And that is the interpretation of the Statement of Allah: "And the sun Runs its fixed course For a term (decreed). that is The Decree of (Allah) The Exalted in Might, The All-Knowing." (36.38)

As can be seen it says that if the sun changed direction it would rise in the west. But if the sun changed direction in its orbit in the galaxy it would make no difference to the sun rising in the east, because it is the rotation of the earth that causes the appearance of the sun in the east. So this proves that the claim the quran says the sun has an orbit in the galaxy is wrong.

You only have to say that once to become a muslim. But maybe you are starting to crack.

Quran sura
5.101 O ye who believe! Ask not questions about things which, if made plain to you, may cause you trouble. But if ye ask about things when the Qur'an is being revealed, they will be made plain to you, God will forgive those: for God is Oft-forgiving, Most Forbearing.

5.102 Some people before you did ask such questions, and on that account lost their faith.

Looks like the poor thing has finally gone over the edge. When man has given up his ability to reason and to think, he has given over his soul.

I have proved the quran says the sun orbits the earth, but you still think it is a message from God!

No you haven't idiot. It clearly says the Sun has an orbit and it STOPS there....:cool:

Did you understand what I wrote about the hadith proving the quran is not saying the sun has an orbit in the galaxy. Read it one more time.

When the quran says, at sura 21.33 and 36.40 that the sun has an orbit, Imams falsely claim this is a great revelation, because Muhammad knew the sun had an orbit in the galaxy. But this is utter lies, and the quran is actually saying the sun orbits the earth, and I can prove it with the following hadith.

Hadith Bukhari Volume 4, Book 54, Number 421:
Narrated Abu Dhar:

The Prophet asked me at sunset, "Do you know where the sun goes (at the time of sunset)?" I replied, "Allah and His Apostle know better." He said, "It goes (i.e. travels) till it prostrates Itself underneath the Throne and takes the permission to rise again, and it is permitted and then (a time will come when) it will be about to prostrate itself but its prostration will not be accepted, and it will ask permission to go on its course but it will not be permitted, but it will be ordered to return whence it has come and so it will rise in the west. And that is the interpretation of the Statement of Allah: "And the sun Runs its fixed course For a term (decreed). that is The Decree of (Allah) The Exalted in Might, The All-Knowing." (36.38)

As can be seen it says that if the sun changed direction it would rise in the west. But if the sun changed direction in its orbit in the galaxy it would make no difference to the sun rising in the east, because it is the rotation of the earth that causes the appearance of the sun in the east. So this proves that the claim the quran says the sun has an orbit in the galaxy is wrong.

I already answered both of those questions and you repeating the same accusations like a pathological liar doesn't change anything.

Forum List

Back