What the Quran really says

No it isn't referring to the 'Messiah'....:D...it's a verse from the Torah and I already told you Jews dismissed that Jesus is the man in the prophecy....:cool:

Jews believe this scripture is referring to the Messiah. It has nothing to do with Jews rejecting Jesus. I told you the disciples of Jesus were Jews and all the first Christians were Jews. Open up your mind and THINK.

If that verse is not referring to the Messiah, then who do the Jews believe it is referring to?

No it isn't referring to the 'Messiah'....:D...it's a verse from the Torah and I already told you Jews dismissed that Jesus is the man in the prophecy....:cool:

Jews believe this scripture is referring to the Messiah. It has nothing to do with Jews rejecting Jesus. I told you the disciples of Jesus were Jews and all the first Christians were Jews. Open up your mind and THINK.

No they don't you moron....:D

Who do the Jews believe Deut 18:18 is referring to?

Who do the Jews believe Deut 18:18 is referring to?

A lot of them say different things, some say Jeremaih or Joshua and some believe its Muhammad but they don't convert to Islam....:D

^^^^^ We don't care what the Jews believe.......... :cool:

Then stop stealing their Scriptures. Liars.

Why don't you tell your muslim brothers down in Algeria to let those innocent people go free. You sick murdering miscreants.

Last edited:
"I have fabricated things against God and have imputed to Him words which He has not spoken."
~MUHAMMAD (Al-Tabari 6:111)

“I shall likewise mention those (narrators) who came after them, giving additional information about them. I do this so that it can be clarified whose transmission (of traditions) is praised and whose information is transmitted, whose transmission is to be rejected and whose transmission is to be disregarded…The reader should know that with respect to all I have mentioned and made it a condition to set down in this book of mine, I rely upon traditions and reports which have been transmitted and which I attribute to their transmitters. I rely only very rarely upon (my own) rationality and internal thought processes. For no knowledge of the history of men of the past and of recent men and events is attainable by those who were not able to observe them and did not live in their time, except through information and transmission produced by informants and transmitters. This knowledge cannot be brought out by reason or produced by internal thought processes. This book of mine may contain some information mentioned by me on the authority of certain men of the past, which the reader may disapprove of and the listener may find detestable, because he can find nothing sound and no real meaning in it. In such cases, he should know that it is not my fault that such information comes to him, but the fault of someone who transmitted it to me. I HAVE MERELY REPORTED IT as it was reported to me.(Tareekh at-Tabari, Vol.1, Introduction

^^^^^ We don't care what the Jews believe.......... :cool:

Then stop stealing their Scriptures. Liars.

Why don't you tell your muslim brothers down in Algeria to let those innocent people go free. You sick murdering miscreants.

I don't have any brothers in Algeria. I live in America pipsqueak....:D ....maybe you can tell France not to invade a country for their strategic interest...:cool:

A lot of them say different things, some say Jeremaih or Joshua and some believe its Muhammad but they don't convert to Islam....:D

Bullshit. You lie from the time you get up until you close your eyes at night.

Roflmao! We need a Rabbi here to put some sense into you...:D

What are you going to do when the Rabbi tells you that scripture is not referring to Mohammed? Are you going to chop his head off? Sick fucks.

Its a falsified hadith. Check the chain or narrators. Check the isnad.

"And if he (Muhammad) had forged a false saying concerning Us (Allâh),
We surely would have seized him by his right hand (or with power and might),
And then we certainly would have cut off his life artery (Aorta), And none of you could witheld Us from (punishing) him."

(Quran 69:44-47)

Its a falsified hadith. Check the chain or narrators. Check the isnad.

"And if he (Muhammad) had forged a false saying concerning Us (Allâh),
We surely would have seized him by his right hand (or with power and might),
And then we certainly would have cut off his life artery (Aorta), And none of you could witheld Us from (punishing) him."

(Quran 69:44-47)

Why is Muhammed such a murderous violent piece of shit? How do we know that Muhammed isn't one of the false prophets Jesus said would come after him?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back