What the Quran really says

Post 190 and past that...repeating the same allegations proves your intentions and shows who you really are....:D

I have to keep trying to explain the same thing because you are obviously not understanding it. But I guess if you realized I am right and the quran says the sun orbits the earth, your whole life would crumble.

Well do not worry, like I said to sunni man, there is a better God than Allah.

Sun does not orbit the earth! The earth orbits the Sun. Some one needs a general frigging astronomy course. It don't matter what any religious book says it's just that way. The bible god creates the Sun on Day 4 yet he plants trees and plants on Day 3.....how the hell does that work?

Earth?s Orbit Around The Sun

Post 190 and past that...repeating the same allegations proves your intentions and shows who you really are....:D

I have to keep trying to explain the same thing because you are obviously not understanding it. But I guess if you realized I am right and the quran says the sun orbits the earth, your whole life would crumble.

Well do not worry, like I said to sunni man, there is a better God than Allah.

Sun does not orbit the earth! The earth orbits the Sun. Some one needs a general frigging astronomy course. It don't matter what any religious book says it's just that way. The bible god creates the Sun on Day 4 yet he plants trees and plants on Day 3.....how the hell does that work?

Earth?s Orbit Around The Sun

Plants don't need to sun when they're planted. They only need it when they sprout. Duh!

The following notes are on the quran, sura 111, Yusuf Ali translation.
It would seem to me to be one of the most damning suras in the quran. It reveals Muhammad's true nature, and the fact that his own uncle rejected him as a false prophet and worked to prevent people following him. For this Muhammad cursed his own uncle to death and to burning hell, and his aunt with him.
It may be that the reason his uncle refused to accept him as a prophet was he knew who taught him the bible stories, therefore he knew Muhammad did not get any information from the angel Gabriel. In any event his uncle made some effort to dissuade people from following Muhammad, and he followed him around telling people he was a liar.

sura 111, known as, (the plaited rope) or Al Lahab (the flame)
Translation and commentary by Yusuf Ali.

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

111.1. Perish the hands of the Father of Flame! Perish he!

111.2. No profit to him from all his wealth, and all his gains!

111.3. Burnt soon will he be in a fire of blazing flame!

Comment: Abu Lahab, "Father of Flame", was the nick-name of an uncle of the holy Prophet, from his fiery hot temper and his ruddy complexion. He was one of the most inveterate enemies of early Islam. When the holy Prophet called together the Quraish and his own kith and kin to come and listen to his preaching and his warning against the sins of his people, the "Father of Flame" flared up and cursed the holy Prophet, saying "Perdition to thee!" According to the English saying, "the causeless curse will not come". His words were futile, but his power and strength were equally futile. The star of Islam rose higher and higher every day, and its persecuters dwindled in strength and power. Many of the leaders of persecution perished at Badr, and Abu Lahab himself perished a week after Badr, consumed with grief and his own fiery passions. Verse 3 was prophetic of his end in this very life, though it also refers to the Hereafter.

111.4. His wife shall carry the (crackling) wood - As fuel!-

111.5. A twisted rope of palm-leaf fibre around her (own) neck!

Comment: Abu Lahab's wife was a woman of equally passionate spite and cruelty against the sacred person of the holy Prophet. She used to tie bundles of thorns with ropes of twisted palm-leaf fibre and carry them and strew them about on dark nights in the paths which the Prophet was expected to take, in order to cause him bodily injury. "To carry firewood" may also be symbolical for carrying tales between people to embroil them. This was also one of her vices. But she was laying up for herself another kind of Fire and another kind of Rope, the Fire of Punishment, and the Rope of Slavery to Evil. Thus does Evil prepare its own fate. This is the general lesson of sustained craft and cruel wrong-doing recoiling on the wrong-doer's head. See also Introduction to this Sura.

There appears to be a tag connected to this thread asking where in the quran is heaven located.
The quran speaks of seven heavens, and the lower heaven is adorned with stars.

So I am assuming that according to the quran heaven is above the sky.

67.3 He Who created the seven heavens one above another: No want of proportion wilt thou see in the Creation of (God) Most Gracious. So turn thy vision again: seest thou any flaw?

67.5 And we have, (from of old), adorned the lowest heaven with Lamps, and We have made such (Lamps) (as) missiles to drive away the Evil Ones, and have prepared for them the Penalty of the Blazing Fire.

Last edited:
Looks like the French troops are landing. A whole bunch of nasty Islamists die today. The world will be a better place.

Forum List

Back