What the "Russian Investigation" was and what it's become

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
U.S.A. gone wild
WAS: The investigation was an excuse employed because liberal Democrats can't take a loss. So they did what liberals do and projected responsibility. All the while they continue to pacify their sheep who continue to hope for some level of compensation, an entitlement of sorts.

IS: They're attempting to save face by investigating everything from the socks Trump chooses to blow jobs. They recognize how pathetic people have become, especially liberals, so they fuck with them 24-7. Full idiocracy explored, as they dumb everyone down to turnips on the tax=payers dime.

Just so I know this is not a twilight zone episode...I am not the only one who noticed Hillary colluded with Russians to take down Trump with a fake dossier...right?

Four years of the fake Benghazi 'investigation' that found nothing and was constructed simply to harm the Republican's opponent in the 2016 election and you morons dare claim a real investigation into lying Trump is a witch hunt.

Paranoia and hypocrisy are the champions of the Republican party.

WAS: The investigation was an excuse employed because liberal Democrats can't take a loss. So they did what liberals do and projected responsibility. All the while they continue to pacify their sheep who continue to hope for some level of compensation, an entitlement of sorts.

IS: They're attempting to save face by investigating everything from the socks Trump chooses to blow jobs. They recognize how pathetic people have become, especially liberals, so they fuck with them 24-7. Full idiocracy explored, as they dumb everyone down to turnips on the tax=payers dime.
what I truly don't get today, is the current position of the left and open borders and how a foreign country can interfere when you want open borders. someone still needs to explain that to me.

what I truly don't get today, is the current position of the left and open borders and how a foreign country can interfere when you want open borders. someone still needs to explain that to me.

Ha ha, you're asking for consistency. Reference dumbed down American public.

Clinton and The Obama Administration actually solicited Vladimir Putin's help to keep President Trump out of The White House. They even paid him to help.

And so there is no mistaking what happened, why do you think an Ex British-Russian Double Agent who did his time in Russia, and was traded for Super Hot Russian Spy Anna Chapman lives 8 years free of harassment from anyone in The UK, then all of a sudden gets attacked with a Nerve Agent and his daughter too?

Because Sergei Skirpal was one of the major Russian Sources working in The UK with Christopher Steele on The Fake Clinton Fusion GPS Russian Dossier.

Read all about that connection here.

Spy vs. Spy: Skirpal, Strozk & Steele

The GOP set the precedent when the whitewater investigation ended up investigating a stain on a blue dress. And then there were all you're completely trivial investigations against Hillary and Obama :rolleyes:

You fucks have zero right to complain

The GOP set the precedent when the whitewater investigation ended up investigating a stain on a blue dress. And then there were all you're completely trivial investigations against Hillary and Obama :rolleyes:

You fucks have zero right to complain
I'll complain all I want asshat! the investigation is a laughing stock today. remember...Any day now.Any day now.Any day now.Any day now.Any day now.Any day now.Any day now.Any day now.Any day now.Any day now.Any day now.Any day now.Any day now.Any day now.

The Russian investigation was and is a propaganda campaign crafted to create an enemy out of Russia in the minds of the American people.

Ex-Russian Spy Worked on Trump Moscow Deal
April 13, 2018
“A former Russian spy helped Donald Trump’s business team seek financing for a Trump-branded tower in the heart of Moscow during the 2016 presidential campaign,” BuzzFeed News reports.

“This connection between Trump and Russian intelligence — made public here for the first time — is known to special counsel Robert Mueller’s team and raises fresh questions about the president’s connections to the Kremlin. The former agent, who had served in Russia’s military intelligence arm known as the GRU and later worked as an arms dealer, negotiated for financing from a Russian state-owned bank that was under US sanctions at the time.”

“BuzzFeed News is not naming the the Russian agent because two US intelligence officials said that doing so would endanger his life.”

Forum List

Back